"Chat, how much money would you pay for your oshi's soul?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSoyBoy

Did you know that K9Kuro of VShojo(male) is a bit mentally fragile? A surprise to me. He always seemed on the level.

Genuinely though, I do like him and seeing this makes me sad. He is stupid, and making a joke about Muslim traditions while living in a Muslim country is obviously a bad idea, but nobody deserves this. He was having such a good run as well, he looked genuinely happy with his situation.

Pioneer

AZKi premiering her cover of Umi no Yuurei at 7PM JST.

One hour after this, as nayuta, she'll be doing an acoustic live, trying to reach 100ksubs. Archive will be members only.

A beautiful fanart

Not-Username

Did you know that K9Kuro of VShojo(male) is a bit mentally fragile? A surprise to me. He always seemed on the level.

Genuinely though, I do like him and seeing this makes me sad. He is stupid, and making a joke about Muslim traditions while living in a Muslim country is obviously a bad idea, but nobody deserves this. He was having such a good run as well, he looked genuinely happy with his situation.

Thats probably what "realizing that you are reaping what you sowed" looks like.
I'm not a fan of his.
But I still would say that he gets more shit than his dumb ass deserves. He is stupid, not malicious.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Turns out going from a no-name creator to being at the top of the world and then having to fuck off from that top due to incompence or malice can really fuck with ya when you're a retard who achieved all this before reaching 25

niggaphil

HG Engage Zero? Was @The Proctor playing the faggy gundam mobile game Engage? (This is the only place where Engage Zero appeared)

Also, only pussy build HG and break it. Real Man build this Zeta Gundam shit without breaking it! :dokiSmug:

GUN83114_1.jpg

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Ragtag has a lot of stuff archived as @BlueSharkTV mentioned earlier, but I feel I should stress that the safest way to preserve any media you care about is to buy a good external hard drive (since video files are huge) and make your own backups; preferably with at least one duplicate copy on a second, unconnected device if it's something really important.

There is no such thing as a reliable cloud backup, YouTube/Rumble etc. reuploads can be flagged down, and dedicated archival websites are expensive to run and could go out of business at any moment.
This, Ragtag also has a history of complying with dmca requests if they were asked to so they could delete anything there unprompted (and who knows if the entire site could be at risk for deletion again because of the stupid google cloud issue). The best preservation method is always by using your own external storage if you can afford it

Roberu will be showing off his new outfit today!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

My man is either gonna end up stabbed to death in a dark alley in Indonesia or he's gonna end up getting pegged in a UK prison.

DanishCookies

Kuro is not up to date with British tradition:

Kuro, if he were born a century ago, would have been an honorary fighting alongside Mosley in Cable Street

But it's really bullshit that someone who spent majority of their life in UK have no idea what the fuck Ramadan is

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Kson fucked her Master Grade 1/100 ZZ Gundam on its assembly stream by snapping a part of its wing.

I don't even do gunpla and that was painful to watch.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Bronze

Korone's releasing a cover in a few hours

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Now this is the fun part, Niji vs Holo in the baseball tournament featuring Shiina Yuika and Hakui Koyori.

Guess it's holo's home match since it's on Koyori's channel.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Coni Confetti says she's going to build a Saw trap for gooners, where if they think about sex it will break one of their fingers
"You think that lamp looks like a boob? *CRACK*"

:nenebased:

Jerry joins the battle against sexism

On the side of sexism
"The only downside of being a woman, is that there are a lot of downsides *kettle sounds*"

Airi once again proving she's the most seiso member of Phase

Except for the opening line, "Do you guys truly think there's a ship between PewDiePie and Donald Trump online?"
:pomuStare:
I'd rather not think about that, Airi. I'd rather not think about that at all.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

No pity, he's done this to himself by refusing to learn, allowing himself to just drift through life. All the shit he's going through is consequences of him never taking the time to learn anything about how to manage his own life like an adult until it starts to blow up in his face, i.e. moving across the fucking planet to a country where he effectively knows nothing about the local culture and running his mouth publicly about subjects that are extremely touchy for the locals.

It's extra amusing seeing him whinge about not being able to show his face in case he gets recognized. Boy you fat moron I wonder why that is. I wonder why vtubers typically protect their identity? Why would anyone perform even the most basic of opsec?

The only part of this that does bother me is that as much as he's a dumb fuck and his pain entertains me, I don't want anything to actually happen to him because it'll probably affect Mika negatively.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
No pity, he's done this to himself by refusing to learn, allowing himself to just drift through life. All the shit he's going through is consequences of him never taking the time to learn anything about how to manage his own life like an adult until it starts to blow up in his face, i.e. moving across the fucking planet to a country where he effectively knows nothing about the local culture and running his mouth publicly about subjects that are extremely touchy for the locals.

It's extra amusing seeing him whinge about not being able to show his face in case he gets recognized. Boy you fat moron I wonder why that is. I wonder why vtubers typically protect their identity? Why would anyone perform even the most basic of opsec?

The only part of this that does bother me is that as much as he's a dumb fuck and his pain entertains me, I don't want anything to actually happen to him because it'll probably affect Mika negatively.
He's a dumb flip raised in Britbong land. That automatically lowers his IQ by 15 points. Him not getting the advantage of OPSEC and why you shouldn't show your real face while having a million subs in your previous company and having 400k+ between two platforms and just advertising where in the fucking part of the world you are just proves he's not just an idiot but seriously mentally retarded as well.

I'm just waiting for the eventual Jihad shitstorm in Indog land where they'll drag him out of his house by force and tying him to a tree while everyone just stones him to death.
:gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
watch this blue woman mald with the force of a thousand suns

USS IOWA

Oh my fucking God dude, My sisters are more manly than this fag, it's a joke about a holiday, Hell most muslims probably make fun of their own holidays just like Christians makes fun of Christmas or Lent. You're one big ass doormat to bow down some 15 year olds who do nothing all day but tweet and watches videos of Leftist grifters who clickbaits for views so they have money for their mortgage of their 50 million mansions.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
yuu hates high knees for two specific reasons

UberSoldat

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

VSpo's Shiranami Ramune met a Russian in Valo and greeted him with "anyeonghaseyo"

At least she didn't get a blyat in return.

Wakana Kohaku finally finished FF7 after half an hour fighting Bizzarro Sephiroth and eating four Supernovas against Safer Sephiroth. She was holding off her toilet break and finally gave up, doing the toilet run during the second Supernova. She also fell to the same pitfall most Japanese Vtubers face at the end of the game, the kanji for Omnislash (超究武神覇斬 chookyu bushin hazan) is too difficult and she attempted to read before attacking, triggering Sephiroth's attack and Cloud's counter.

Also the nijiholo match finished. Quite an epic game which went to extra innings.

Holo led for most of the match 6-4 and Niji leveled the score at the bottom of the ninth with Leos. In extra innings Holo led 7-6 but Niji reversed it with Akabane Yoko finishing the match. Koyori raised a good pitcher in Towa but the subs are not really developed so she had to force Towa until her stamina ran out in extra innings and getting picked off easily.

Self imposed punishment for losing to Niji is eating edible soil on camera, streaming right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom