"Oh god the gender shit, get out of here"Pomu Rainpuff

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Myth off collab karaoke

:hololove:

1710400615018.png

1710400552137.png

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The owl has landed. I repeat, the owl has landed.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

RiverBear

Tried buying the fucking tickets for HoloFes but the fucking website is rejecting my cards. Motherfucker says they accept Visa and Mastercard. They fucking lie.

Edit:
Kronii doing cutesy songs is so fucking werid to me. She is clearly made for the lower songs like Envy Baby.
Huh. Maybe your ISP is the issue.
Give me your card number and CVV and I'll tell you if I manage to buy the tickets.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Been binging these for the last few days. Nice voice without the dreaded mouth sounds. Can recommend. The pictures are just a nice bonus.

I don't hate mouth sounds, they're just bottom of the list for the rare occasions where I want to feel like I'm a mouthful of pasta that's too hot to chew.

Myth off collab karaoke

:hololove:

>EN members doing a stream at 4am EST

Good thing I don't really care about karaoke streams because jesus. If I weren't already a giant 4' 4" rat man I'd be pissed trying to be awake at this hour.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Wakana Kohaku near the end of FF7 Disc 2.

Saw someone shilled Riot Music. Saki...

774inc's Shishio Chris is the most affordable menhera counselor. CALMS her with LOGIC and REASON.

VSpo reenacting school time bullying and ostracising feat Yakumo Beni.

Not sure what to call this, hag and eggers?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
>EN members doing a stream at 4am EST

Good thing I don't really care about karaoke streams because jesus. If I weren't already a giant 4' 4" rat man I'd be pissed trying to be awake at this hour.
I do and Gura just showed up, full Myth collab. 20k ccv at bullshit stream time RIP my work productivity.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

She definitely got that sweet aunt energy. If she had 35 nephews/nieces I believe the 35 of them would love her, no questions asked.

Watame allegedly did something related to small children, like a teacher's aid or tutor if I remember correctly, which is kind of similar. And I'm sure she was amazing :sanasmile: though she occasionally gets very excited about Loli stuff.

I really hope Ina ends up going through with her plan to move to Japan for an extended period of time like she mentioned. 6-12 months I think she said. She'd thrive in that environment and would get to hang out with both the EN members there and JP. Her, IRyS, and Flare could easily be a GOAT combo.

USS IOWA

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Apparently Ironmouse is a speaker in an immunodeficiency conference. I find it funny that they used a pic of hers with glasses to make her seem more "professional" never mind the fact that she's a fucking anime girl along with these doctors.

:whatastory:

Still, good for her though

Last edited:

Salado

Apparently Ironmouse is a speaker in an immunodeficiency conference. I find it funny that they used a pic of hers with glasses to make her seem more "professional".

I feel like such a piece of shit for laughing...

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Apparently Ironmouse is a speaker in an immunodeficiency conference. I find it funny that they used a pic of hers with glasses to make her seem more "professional".

IDF? Don't let the nijisisters hear about this...

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Apparently Ironmouse is a speaker in an immunodeficiency conference. I find it funny that they used a pic of hers with glasses to make her seem more "professional" never mind the fact that she's a fucking anime girl along with these doctors.

:whatastory:

Still, good for her though

I'm more amused that one of the other speakers can be named Man Butt.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Myth is the OG of western vtubers, meaning they are the most popular and the ones that proved vtubing is possible in the west. Seeing them all together and having fun singing warms my cold, dead heart.

Bronze

Miguel cat made a statememt

I am sorry for the trouble and inconvenience I have caused you. Recently, I was told unjustified things in a dispute with the other party, I was deprived of my favorite job, and I was suffering and unstable every day due to a large amount of slander generated by taking one side's opinion into consideration. That day I had various flashbacks and impulsively took a large dose of medication. It seems that a friend in the neighborhood who knew of my situation rushed to the hospital and called an ambulance. He seemed to accompany me all the way from the emergency transport to the doctor's explanation and discharge from the hospital. I really appreciated it because I was in a coma until I was discharged from the hospital. The hospital recommended that I continue to stay in the hospital, but I was able to leave with the promise that I would definitely go to the psychosomatic clinic the next day and that my friend would accompany me when I went home. Please refrain from slandering my friend or anyone else involved.
I am sorry that my weak heart has caused you, the viewers, to worry so much. I am really, really sorry for disappointing you, even though you have always supported me. I will do my best to keep my mind strong until the conflict is settled, and I will continue to make hospital visits to get the results.
I can't talk about the details because we are in the middle of a dispute, but there has been a considerable increase in speculative slander based on one-sided opinions. I would appreciate it if you could refrain from making any arbitrary statements until the dispute is settled.

Translated with DeepL.com

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Rica singing love songs

Spica's piano singing stream in a hour

Yuki will be drawing pokemon in an hour(edit: i fucked up with date, it's in seven days).

rushia is like 31 and the woman still acts like a highschooler. I think this exact point was the main argument from last time people asked "what is a hag?". To me at least being old doesn't just automatically turns them into a hag, I think they need to proven to be at least somewhat wise from being old or being assraped by life.
She turned 35 in January, didn't she?

Last edited:

Limkin

Been binging these for the last few days. Nice voice without the dreaded mouth sounds. Can recommend. The pictures are just a nice bonus.
There is normal mouth sounds, and there is "pretending to give a blowjob to a mic" mouth sounds. Unfortunately it's usually in the second category and it's annoying, because the first one is pretty good, depends on personal preference ofc
Welp this bitch deleted and apologized because she did everything out of impulse instead of letting V-ore or Mikeneko herself talk about it
What a great friend
But she had permission to talk about it from Rushia herself, how could it possible that it was all just on the impulse? There is no way she retracted this because Rushia didn't get the response she desired, and is trying to memory hole her newest attempt at suicide baiting
I am expecting in a couple years it comes out this "friend" was cheating on her husband, Rushia learnt about it and was blackmailing her into pretending to be her friend online. And that Rushia cheated with this husband in the meantime as well because why not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom