"Semen."Otogibara Era (What her favorite drink in Animal Crossing is)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here is Shinri's Unarchived Karaoke Cooking Stream.
Josuiji Shinri Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-【Unarchived】Some kind of a scuffed hand-cam karaoke thing (it'...jpg
Mega Link - Josuiji Shinri - 【Unarchived】Some kind of a scuffed hand-cam karaoke thing (it'll be unarchived!)-6UU8-y0GEYk-20240313
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DRAMAYamanbaFAGGOTS Decided to kiss each other

If this guy was actually concerned with improving the future of vtubing, he'd delete all his social media accounts and permanently stay offline.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

All of Clara's songs are great, but there's something truly peak about a hag singing "Every Sperm is Sacred".

Another one she sang was a parody of Stacy's mom called Chad's Dad in this one

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I think my fellow spics will appreciate the shitpost LEC made

Something that always get me is that the guy seems to be a rie simp but he mainly clips pippa on his channel, makes clips for lumi officially and is like the third guy rie uses to make shorts for her. The nigga is weird. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

On principle I disagree on niji being deplatformed but on the other hand I know several of the nijifags left would gladly cheer for deplatforming people, so I hope they get blacklisted from all the cons possible. Sucks for the ones innocent but I think it's safe to say that if you stay you're gonna eat shit regularly so it'd be better to try your luck at vshojo.

:timelooping:

Hime streams suck and she's not very clippable.

He does a lot of her clipping on her own channel, a lot of the shorts are by him.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
1) They're 30 and they automatically become a hag.
rushia is like 31 and the woman still acts like a highschooler. I think this exact point was the main argument from last time people asked "what is a hag?". To me at least being old doesn't just automatically turns them into a hag, I think they need to proven to be at least somewhat wise from being old or being assraped by life.

Negzana

I would say Lia deserves more clipping channels but at a certain point they'd just be posting the whole stream

rushia is like 31 and the woman still acts like a highschooler. I think this exact point was the main argument from last time people asked "what is a hag?". To me at least being old doesn't just automatically turns them into a hag, I think they need to proven to be at least somewhat wise from being old or being assraped by life.

It's sometimes unreal to think Watame is a hag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Counterpoint: how hilarious do you think the reaction of her and her fans would be if you called her a hag?
just call her 17 season 2 like Marine to see if she goes menhera

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I know its not possible but just for the sake of the memes i want to believe the elder hag is Remi and she is just an expert at acting retarded
my personal headcanon is that Wemi is a 6 foot two Malaysian power lifter. It's why she's constantly breaking things; she can't comprehend her own strength

Negzana

Counterpoint: how hilarious do you think the reaction of her and her fans would be if you called her a hag?
Why would she get angry over hag love? What is she, a menhera retard?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Would her ego be bruised or fellated because she got carded
was it for being womanlet or not looking like a hag

DanishCookies

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

DRAMAYamanbaFAGGOTS Decided to kiss each other

And here I thought they'd go full retard on each other.

images.jpeg

Also if they really are concerned with the betterment of the scene, then both of them should fucking leave.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Would her ego be bruised or fellated because she got carded
was it for being womanlet or not looking like a hag

after the leaks I dont believe anything this woman says about being mistaken for a teenager or are americans so shit with asian faces that she looks 15 to them?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
after the leaks I dont believe anything this woman says about being mistaken for a teenager or are americans so shit with asian faces that she looks 15 to them?
Plus she is in California, I doubt they would care if she was even 12 years old to serve tbh

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom