"If you speak Japanese, your body will split!"Roboco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii birthday tweet. :sanasmile: archive
1710384813702.jpg

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
She has her moments.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

All of Clara's songs are great, but there's something truly peak about a hag singing "Every Sperm is Sacred".

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Mari and Pippa streaming together is like watching an unstoppable autistic force colliding with an immovable schizophrenic object

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Huh, some California anime con visited Cover for some reason 🤔 Their webpage says they're having a con in Seattle in May, guess there'll be some holomem meet and greets.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
How is this woman still single? With her looks and her personality she must get marriage proposals on a weekly basis. If she's single it must be by choice.
from that rant from her roomate twitter it seems she might've gotten her heart broken in a pretty harsh way when she was pretty young, then the stuff with her dad and her brother too. Life took a huge dump on her. That and the fact she's an antisocial dork who lives to work under a soul contract, doesn't leave her that much free time to mingle I suppose.
I also remember that most agree that being a hag isn't just being an age but they must show some traits too such as being a girl failure and being stunned by zoomers regularly. To me one of the defining traits of a hag is their ability to not go full menhera at the drop of a hat.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari and Pippa streaming together is like watching an unstoppable autistic force colliding with an immovable schizophrenic object
I really like their dynamic:sanasmile:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Tried buying the fucking tickets for HoloFes but the fucking website is rejecting my cards. Motherfucker says they accept Visa and Mastercard. They fucking lie.

Edit:
Kronii doing cutesy songs is so fucking werid to me. She is clearly made for the lower songs like Envy Baby.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Tried buying the fucking tickets for HoloFes but the fucking website is rejecting my cards. Motherfucker says they accept Visa and Mastercard. They fucking lie.
No Latinx, said Yagoo.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I also remember that most agree that being a hag isn't just being an age but they must show some traits too such as being a girl failure and being stunned by zoomers regularly. To me one of the defining traits of a hag is their ability to not go full menhera at the drop of a hat.
I agree, and I think that last part would probably disqualify Dizzy even if she was older.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Huh, some California anime con visited Cover for some reason 🤔 Their webpage says they're having a con in Seattle in May, guess there'll be some holomem meet and greets.

Isn't this the con that always hosted Niji EN?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Isn't this the con that always hosted Niji EN?
Don't know shit about anime cons but google search says yeah. A head to head both at the same con would be funny as fuck.. if EN is even invite able right now.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

They just had a convention in LA in January that had Hololive meet n greets (IRyS, Nene, Kobo), so they are no strangers to Cover.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There are two main ways to know you have a bona-fide hag:
1) They're 30 and they automatically become a hag.
2) Cultural touchstones that ballpark them to that age, if there isn't a dox. Constantly reminiscing about old consoles, old games or old TV shows, particularly if they say they experienced them in their childhood, are common example of this.

I feel like traits are much less a reliable indicator of hag status than age and cultural touchstones.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I think my fellow spics will appreciate the shitpost LEC made

Something that always get me is that the guy seems to be a rie simp but he mainly clips pippa on his channel, makes clips for lumi officially and is like the third guy rie uses to make shorts for her. The nigga is weird. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Don't know shit about anime cons but google search says yeah. A head to head both at the same con would be funny as fuck.. if EN is even invite able right now.

On principle I disagree on niji being deplatformed but on the other hand I know several of the nijifags left would gladly cheer for deplatforming people, so I hope they get blacklisted from all the cons possible. Sucks for the ones innocent but I think it's safe to say that if you stay you're gonna eat shit regularly so it'd be better to try your luck at vshojo.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Something that always get me is that the guy seems to be a rie simp but he mainly clips pippa on his channel, makes clips for lumi officially and is like the third guy rie uses to make shorts for her. The nigga is weird.
Rie fans are not okay even when she's streaming, but that's never changed.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Something that always get me is that the guy seems to be a rie simp but he mainly clips pippa on his channel, makes clips for lumi officially and is like the third guy rie uses to make shorts for her. The nigga is weird. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

On principle I disagree on niji being deplatformed but on the other hand I know several of the nijifags left would gladly cheer for deplatforming people, so I hope they get blacklisted from all the cons possible. Sucks for the ones innocent but I think it's safe to say that if you stay you're gonna eat shit regularly so it'd be better to try your luck at vshojo.

Juan Carlos Bodoque would be the kind of person to endlessly simp after virtual anime women
not because he is a weeb but because he enjoys giving sad women money out of a sick satisfaction

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

He started clipping Pippa and honestly she is the most clippable girl out of them all (although Tenma is close). Additionally Pippa has the most viewers so that should be free views. Lumi seems to be paid work and Rie, I remember seeing him around the chat the times I watched Rie. Honestly I didn't know he was that much into her.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

DRAMAYamanbaFAGGOTS Decided to kiss each other

Salado

Top Bottom