"Alright guys, number 1 rule for being rich: you exploit the poor"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live with the FOTM rage game, being a monkey her natural climbing ability shall carry her far!
ycq-RZNu-DHMn78g-SXt56-YCQ.png

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Oh, he's furious. There isn't anyone more deserving of the treatment he gets than Ducky.

chrome_MRug7A4Z8k.png
chrome_WLBQRTBRAg.png
chrome_M7R6gqNjAb.png
chrome_zQJH0JmoAV.png

208.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Salado

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sometimes i hate Kilia. Dear kfps, you have some furious competition.

Doki lethal company with Uto, Dtto and Rpr in about 5 min.

Edit : she cant have a normal collab huh.
Screenshot_20240313-040024_YouTube.jpg

Fuck it, we'll just blame rpr anyways.

Last edited:

Salado

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Also $35/225g is insane. The best specialty coffee in my region, from a cafe/roaster where the owner flies off to South America and Africa every year to test beans, is like $24/350g. I feel like he's taking advantage of fans who have no idea what specialty coffee costs, so they just buy it as a one-off like other plastic crap merch.
You're absolutely right. I would still buy it for the novelty (I'd rather buy some coffee over a standee anyway), but with that postage price it isn't worthwhile, especially when we have no idea if the coffee is actually good.

Its marketed at the retards that would spend $8 for a cup of shitty coffee at Starbucks.
Excuse me hold on. Coffee is $8 at Starbucks? With that 'quality', they don't even sell cheap coffee?

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Neoporte's Itoi Toi (Insect Glaive) playing MHW Iceborne with Niji's Shishido Akari (Gunlance).

Worldborne is so popular now even Vsingers are talking about it during their singing streams. Vesperbell's Yomi complained about Fatalis and Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona talking about old world monsters Gore/Shagaru Magala, Tetsucabra, and Lagiacrus during their respective utawaku.

Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing at 7PM JST.

Apply yourself
Speaking of, I am not checking dozens of pages in Niji L in case it was posted already, but look what they have on news page
View attachment 65814
I wish I was making this shit up

> announces Valentine goods
> it's march 7
8j1g5p.jpg
Well, White Day in Japan is tomorrow so they might make it in time to make generic merch and pull SC.

Lord Umbra

Eureka

Little late to post, but Murray's live right now playing Rimworld.

Bronze

You're absolutely right. I would still buy it for the novelty (I'd rather buy some coffee over a standee anyway), but with that postage price it isn't worthwhile, especially when we have no idea if the coffee is actually good.
Some proper review done by someone who knows how to make coffee would be nice. At least people who live in NA can taste it if they serve it in cons they attend. I think last Offkai had it. Holiday box is supposed to have a sample as well.

Doki's playing Lethal company with Dtto, rpr and Uto. They forgot to tell Uto collab time so don't know when or if she'll show up.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh, he's furious. There isn't anyone more deserving of the treatment he gets than Ducky.

View attachment 65849
TL; REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I hate that "vtuber news" is becoming a thing, specially with the Niji shit, the more credibility these people get the more they are gonna be able to blackmail and coerce corpos and indies in the future or get bought out by the big players and have all kinds of disgusting incestuous dealings behind closed doors to shape narratives and promote whatever idea they want.

Death to journos, all journos deserve the rope.
Both of them are faggots anyway so let them fight.
Yeah, whichever of them looses, we win. And if they both loose, then we win even more.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I present Holo JONG, where is my PHASE CONNECT JONG set fishfuck? GET ON IT NOW!

Salado

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Salado

The most Japanese karaoke you'll ever watch.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Clara doing a guerrilla karaoke stream.

Edit: Fuck you @Salado :youlittleshit:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Top Bottom