"I found Jesus too; I found Jesus at the church, and I'm still sad"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
For those who have a computer that can handle 20different niggas in the same room without crashing

Foobs Cosplayer for Expo

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Salado

Why is Clara Phase JP
She's Japanese, obviously.
1706431031080822.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Sayu is gonna Collab Helldivers with Katiekat I'm liking her more and more

OMFG Sayu's gonna collab with a random tranny!
:smugpipi:

Assuming the original link was about DN he went on a pimp-ish tangent and advising his viewers into not letting Pinoy girls guilt trip Westerners into giving them lots of money. Also bring your own condoms.

Previous stream he privated due to a brainfart moment where he talked about the mainland Chinese policy to have VTubers IRL identities be registered into the government database. Some publicly available RL images were shown on stream briefly and that was when he decided it was a bad idea.

I said this in the Liveposting thread and I’m gonna say it again:
Tardwrangle a flip!? We can't even tardwrangle @Awoogers that nigga is retarded AF and DN is fucking much worse cos he's a dramafag with supposed e-clout.

For those who've never seen a tanuki ("racoon dog") before:
View attachment 65733
Dude stop doxxing Pancho Mancho.

8 months.
Its been 8 months
View attachment 65751
Tako, retarded women will remember such a thing even when they reincarnate. Bat will never forgive your dumb ass for that. Ever.

Clip tax:
:architect:Bros your :architect:Oshi is getting bigger.

Nerissa proves she's a white woman (Uki collab in shambles).

And BaeRyS doesn't hold a candle to the power of friendship.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
And BaeRyS doesn't hold a candle to the power of friendship.

You fail to realize that IRyS ALSO uses XD, making the true ship MoomRyS.

Also, the upside down smiley, that is some harsh criticism from IRyS!

Last edited:

niggaphil

Why is Clara Phase JP
My Romanian Wife = Phase EN
Clara = Phase JP

Fishman is trying to make a balance pool of talents :dokiSmug:

If Tenma is in Phase JP and Clara is in Phase EN, maybe they won't get that much attention? :mitothink:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Important cover news:

archive

Yeah it's called Ame's house. :gloomiLaugh:
wonder if it's a full on studio space so EN can record 3D, or if it's for shipping merch.
edit:
1710217208140.jpg

Last edited:

USS IOWA

niggaphil

Important cover news:

archive

Another L for KuroEN :dokiSmug:

Remember the discord leaks that shit on HoloEN Council? Now who is laughing? :dokiSmug:

Edit: Add a Lia Clip to celebrate COVER USA

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Holo + NBA, because reasons

Tako eyes

Towl tummy

Kirin tummy

BAU BAU BAU BAU BAE BAE BAE BAE

angry sushi

Early Adopter

thank you mana-san for the update
:GuraYippieConfetti:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Based tbh

I really haven't watched the new Phase members, but what I'm getting from the clips I've seen is that this girl is basically Airi, but retarded. Is that right?
Why is Clara Phase JP
Time zone maybe? Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe Fishman just wanted to have five girls in each group, but he had too many English speakers and not enough Japanese speakers.

Henma must be some kind of fucking legend if he's managed the terrors that are Ame, Mumei, and Shiori

He probably has daughters. Managing vtubers is probably easy mode compared to raising actual children. At least he doesn't have to teach these girls how to feed and clothe themselves or how to use the bathroom. Well, at least I hope not.
I never want to see an image of Aki crying ever again :pippasadl:
It's okay. If you watched the next clip, she tried the pineapple pizza and it wasn't that bad. She was smiling.
Sometimes I forget how lood the foob outfit is...
:irysrecording:
It's kind of like Ina's outfit; you don't realize just how lewd it is until you see someone else wearing it.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Kinda taking this as a jumping off point. What do people think about ESL or Bi-Linugual VTubers using their mother tongue often?

I can see it being something that sets you apart in a crowded field, expanding on your possible audience and building a connection with your place of origin. But I myself kinda subscribe to the way people like Saruei and especially Shylily see it, essentially refusing to speak anything but English most of the time. I feel like you can very easily put yourself into a sort of "gimmick" or "catchphrase comedy" niche when you get known for being the streamer that speaks funny French or German. Then again it kinda works for Kiara.
It depends on the second language. Abi from V4 is brazilian (her parents are probably jews though so she didn't miscigenate properly), and brazilian/LATAM audience can be really grating to deal with, that's why you don't see a lot of bilingual spanish/portuguese/SEA streams, but spanish and ID vtubers are around doing their own thing, because the audiences don't mix well.
It works for ENG/JP because both audiences are weebs, and the ESL audience is also weeb but took the effort to learn another language to consume more weeb shit, so they fit together even without understanding each other.

The topic of tomboys was the talk of the day in some twitter circles so here I leave ShimadaTiger ASMR before going to bed

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Top Bottom