"Oui oui PP"Hakos Baelz & IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
damn filian streams are dogshit.

braindoko

high maintenance chuubas, miss me with that shit. Sadpost when your whole family dies or something, don't post vague sad shit everyone has their battles and they watch you for entertainment not extra suffering

"Do you think Hololive keeps Coco account because they respect all she did for the company OR BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM SHIT TONS OF MONEY BECAUSE OF THE MONETIZATION"
She talked about a lot of stuff, dabbed on graduation clout chasers in the replies, shitty "interview" channels that live off other people's work and think Dunkey is fine for a retard, she's pretty based, would fit just right in here. Apparently she's ex-FGC so it checks out she got a thicker skin than any other woman.
she's old and has good takes. That's why mature woman make the best streamers, they got life more figured out.
:holohag::hololove: brother

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Trexie is having her 1 year anniversary.

Rima is doing a follow up stream to her Pippa documentary. She said that she wasn't able to put the Ethan Ralph situation in the video because it required too much context that vtuber fans wouldn't be aware of, so she will instead be discussing it in this stream.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
high maintenance chuubas, miss me with that shit. Sadpost when your whole family dies or something, don't post vague sad shit everyone has their battles and they watch you for entertainment not extra suffering
That's her alt that she mainly uses for sadposting and retweeting Pekora art.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
I know this is a kink for some people here

You know who you are

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

You know who you are

Pffft not me, nope. Who would a cute anime girl to scream German into their ears.
*Trying to cancel Kiara membership on the background*

Bronze

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

You know who you are

You're weirder if you don't want a German anime girl screaming at you.

VSoyBoy

You know who you are

Kinda taking this as a jumping off point. What do people think about ESL or Bi-Linugual VTubers using their mother tongue often?

I can see it being something that sets you apart in a crowded field, expanding on your possible audience and building a connection with your place of origin. But I myself kinda subscribe to the way people like Saruei and especially Shylily see it, essentially refusing to speak anything but English most of the time. I feel like you can very easily put yourself into a sort of "gimmick" or "catchphrase comedy" niche when you get known for being the streamer that speaks funny French or German. Then again it kinda works for Kiara.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Where these guys in the Nijisisters list?
This is their third account ( also i found this screenshot funny)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Where these guys in the Nijisisters list?
This is their third account ( also i found this screenshot funny)

There are 2-view indies that have debuted 3d before Petra.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

I'm speechless. Its so beautiful.

Limkin

I guess shorts aren't all that bad afterall
(she streams on a different site and just mostly puts out shorts on YT)

RiverBear

Trailer drop

So Genesis is just Katarina + others
so how is Katarina supposed to leech off of Chammers now that she has another mama

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
There are 2-view indies that have debuted 3d before Petra.

This corp that graduated 2/5 of its members in the first week is giving a 3D concert before many Nijis

niggaphil

Has to be, some out of touch manager telling her to apologise regardless of how insane the complaints are just to make them go away (like the Gundo thing) even though Scarle is doing what she should here as a corpo member & vtuber: gatekeeping a tourist who thinks their politics are special and an exception to the stream rules and community culture.
Wow, Elira and her gang sure know how to bully the talents in the KuroEN circle with their management power, but once they have to face the outside 13~14 years old twitter mobs, they have to bend down and lick their boots.

KuroEN management, not even once :dokiSmug:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I feel like you can very easily put yourself into a sort of "gimmick" or "catchphrase comedy" niche when you get known for being the streamer that speaks funny French or German. Then again it kinda works for Kiara.
One time Kiara got one guy'd by some random German commenter who thought she wasn't a native German speaker and told her that her accent sounded great but her "in German we say auf wiedersehen" was cringe.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Just saw this on twitter.. one of the Niji guys got a new model.. is it just me or does he look like the hobo version of a certain homo's new model before he left.. :ameliaThink::urtearingmeapart:

fulgarlol-Copy.png
He looks like Vesper’s long lost twin brother that lives in Britain and now speaks with British accent.

Jesus. Now im starting to get worried the Japanese girls haven't had a chance to build an audience yet and resources should be dumped into them. Unless these girls are hard hitters im worried Phase is making a mistake and spreading itself too thin.
Will Phase Connect become the next black company after Nijisanji? Hmmm…

Wait, is Niji speedrunning 3D for basically every EN gen after how hard they fucked up with the Selen thing?
That is most likely why they are doing it, or they’re doing it for their shareholders/investors.
My guess is that by unlocking her Twitter she’s also looking forward to lend her support to Quinn’s debut.
Could be that or she is subtly signaling she is exiting out of the company soon.

YouTube recommended me this video on a Shiori clip. What is it trying to say?...

Don’t fall for their bullshit. They want the green card and divorce you.

I wonder if that guy with glasses and beard is Randon. Also why Axel looks like Japanese female without tits?

Phase fans have been working over time, I kind of respect the hustle. Every other place of discussion I see them like, "Man, that's crazy... Sorry Nijifans... you know who might cheer you up? I know this cute canadian chihuahua... a couple of her streams will have you right as rain."

Replace "canadian chihuahua" with "big titty seiso" or "bilingual singer" or "autistic programmer" etc. Comment sections, the Nijisanji reddit, other forums... "By the way, I've discovered this little company called Phase connection? A coffee company or something... But they have their own vtubers... ah but you don't want to hear about that... unless..."

Now I know why I’m seeing some Nijifans I recognize in their chats.

It always malding about Pippa and claiming "Everyone else at Phase is so nice but I can't support a company that has a neonazi."

Its such a blatant tell for how full of shit they are cause Pippa's only the tip of the Phase iceberg.
I realize Pippa’s existence is what gate keep the company from those twitter freaks/Niji bootlickers and I find that great. 😎

I don't care enough to confirm, but supposedly Fulgur is sucking muslim cock too and privating vods where he played a tranny jew game:
View attachment 65732
And here I thought NijiEN livers have spine, guess I was wrong lol
A better question: What does bending the knee to twatterfags actually DO to save anyone? It sure ain't blocking Stingers or Hellfire missiles. :ponrys:
“QUICK LET’S HELP THEM STOP ISRAEL ATTACKING PALESTINIANS” “I have a idea! Let’s boycott these corporations and harass customers and those who work for them!” “Oh my fucking god you are a genius! Let’s boycott and harass them into losing their jobs! :ponrys:

Top Bottom