"Do you guys have nipple hair?"Millie Parfait

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

SomeRando

Some will remember her as that. But i will remember her as the whore who doubled down when the woketubers went after her and decided to post her model in panties instead of apologizing :nenebased:

The first time I even became aware of Vei was when there was that weird controversy over her and Shylily when people were accusing Lily of trying to mimic Vei's voice.

So is she going for the boobros that ditched yuko or is it just :chibiBrainDamage:.

"Hey there boo bros...you look lonely. I can fix that."

Filian x Tenma collab time. Zoomed vs Hag energy, who will win?

10ma will break her legs to stop her from flipping.

Lumi and Nina being heterosexual

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
fuck you jun you red pikmin looking ass :whatastory: :ironmousekek:

main-qimg-36e7b215245d5936f5372d9e320ff43d

Oy vey, such antisemitism, we need to set up a synagogue and holocaust museum in the Nijisanji offices immediately.

Yes.

I hate when the niji people bend the fucking knee to virtue signalling psychos... What the fuck is the anime person gonna do for a war in a different country lmao

I'm going to start virtue signalling for fictional issues if they're going to bend the knee to a single tweet.

Hey dude a decorative missile could be very cool!

The irony in a desire for a phallic representation of power is not lost on me. :smugina:

This only works if you know what you're doing, which isn't the case for emotionally unstable women who are biologically programmed to cry on cue when they get pushback regardless of how justified that pushback may or may not be.

The safer option is to just not acknowledge them at all. Don't engage with their tweets, don't read out their messages, let the stream mods quietly enforce the "no politics" rules in chat. There's absolutely no reason to humour them.

I for one will not tolerate this blatant rallying of antisemitism against the poor people of Israel and the worldwide attempt to levy sanctions against them. These poor people have been victimized repeatedly throughout history time and again, and every time someone raises a hand against them we just turn and look away. The second they start getting a little testy against someone though, here comes Big Brother American Children to intercede and put a stop to any attempt by the jewish people to get their pound of flesh.

If you believe the news media (which you should, because it's controlled by these poor, underrepresented people just trying to spread truth!) there were supposedly 6 million jews killed in world war 2. It sounds like a bit of a stretch to me because how are there even jews left at that point, but regardless, I think they're owed a little due recompense in turn. Eye for an eye and all that.

"Hey there boo bros...you look lonely. I can fix that."

[proceeds to post a QR code that leads to a 25% discounted rope on amazon.com]

httn

Hag enthusiast

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Strongest chocolate idol Nyaru is playing TF2:

And Tomoe Umari follows in half an hour with Kingsway:

EDIT: Nyaru got a new puppy :sanasmile:
1710194695666.png

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This only works if you know what you're doing, which isn't the case for emotionally unstable women who are biologically programmed to cry on cue when they get pushback regardless of how justified that pushback may or may not be.

The safer option is to just not acknowledge them at all. Don't engage with their tweets, don't read out their messages, let the stream mods quietly enforce the "no politics" rules in chat. There's absolutely no reason to humour them.
Agreed, it's go full Pippa with 'hey guys, what happened October 6?' or go full banhammer, no third option.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
The irony in a desire for a phallic representation of power is not lost on me. :smugina:
If you think I plan on fucking a missile. Please be warned my level of autism for guns, and boys with guns is beyond what your feeble little brain can handle. I do not want to FUCK a missile. I want to enjoy a missile. The peak of human engineering culminated so we can have Guns.

Limkin

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
come listen to this boat yap as shes closely getting to 10k

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

"When people try to take something off the internet, I usually try to respect that. Usually."

Ah, the "It's alright when I do it" defense. Classic.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
You will soon have a baby
These women have thought far more about it than I ever did. Sometimes I even forget they exist until I upload the next cyphi karaoke and see it on the list.

Limkin

These women have thought far more about it than I ever did. Sometimes I even forget they exist until I upload the next cyphi karaoke and see it on the list.
You are not beating the dad accusations here

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Again and again!!!
vivaldi_ZdZ5P9B0Dl.jpg
But nevermind. Here is cute and sexy boat girl.
vivaldi_kbJUdvAfRV.jpgvivaldi_DuxvaItPl1.jpg

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
By the way, how old is Scarle? Around 30, no? Kinda late to be bullied by #supportcurrentthing kids.

Also - may i coin a term: TWATTIVIST

No Name

If you think I plan on fucking a missile. Please be warned my level of autism for guns, and boys with guns is beyond what your feeble little brain can handle. I do not want to FUCK a missile. I want to enjoy a missile. The peak of human engineering culminated so we can have Guns.
You wanna get fucked by the missile? :confusedshuba:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Bro I paid $50 for the all access pass to World of Guns and I'm subbed to more guntubers than vtubers, you don't have to explain gun autism to me. That doesn't deflect from your longing for a long hard shaft that delivers an explosive load being mighty suspect. :smugrys:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

She has mental illness...Common woman debuff.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
GUYS GUYS ALARM ALARM ACHTUNG WARNING CATACLYZM!!!!!
PIPPERS ENJOYING PIPPA THE RIPPA!!!!!
WE ARE LOSING HER GUYZZZZZZ!!!! CALL ALL AMBULANCES NOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

Top Bottom