"I like to watch"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nano has intentionally shown off her thighs on multiple occasions, but hands are where she draws the line. Women confuse me.
People were doxxed by hands before. Maybe her hands have some unique marks.

Bronze

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We already know her full name, phone number, and home address. Can't really get more doxed than that.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We already know her full name, phone number, and home address. Can't really get more doxed than that.
There's still dental records and bloodtype :smugpipi:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Current ones? WIth face?
Oh well. might be some scar and brainworms. Mouse said that she's anxious to do handcam because of scarred hands. But gloves exist, so yeah... woman moments.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Bronze

Current ones? WIth face?
Oh well. might be some scar and brainworms. Mouse said that she's anxious to do handcam because of scarred hands. But gloves exist, so yeah... woman moments.
Some people knowing it doesn't mean everyone knows so its still a fair precaution.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
That thumbnail :whatastory:

Is that Yozora from the defunct Yokomeshi? That whore sent a really sweet guy to suicide road then tried to throw her "friends" under the bus to get a cancellation boost for her career, still fell into oblivion for being such boring garbage individual. I wonder who's filling her dirty cunt nowadays.
Either Sayu is absurdly oblivious or she is stupid to the point of considering a government-ensued retard card.
Shiina was also a bitch for doing GFE while having a boyfriend (see Dumpling Shirara) but that's a subjective issue. I would not invite someone as dirty as Yozora because there was zero remorse after her actions, she's on the same level as Froot to me.

niggaphil

Oh you mean like mark of wedding ring to show she cucked her whole whale community?

:dokiSmug:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shiina was also a bitch for doing GFE while having a boyfriend (see Dumpling Shirara) but that's a subjective issue
Shiina paid for that though, it killed her channel. Punishment fit the "crime" and she's changed her direction after joining Phase. Anyone who's still bitter about that after all these years should really move on.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii and Sally today. Tweet and stream title says kronii will say something at the end so either new outfit or something for her birthday.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Shiina paid for that though, it killed her channel. Punishment fit the "crime" and she's changed her direction after joining Phase. Anyone who's still bitter about that after all these years should really move on.
That's fair. Personally I don't care as I didn't watch her before because I didn't like that vibe, nowadays I watch her sometimes when she's doing indie games.
Sorry if it came out aggressively, I really hate Yozora, for context, I'm talking about LittleS:

He was getting much better at streaming but that bitch sent S upstate for being mentally ill after extorting all money she could from him, the only saving grace is that the rumors were that he's alive, just done with streaming.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Summary of Nijisanji talent contract shenanigans from the Nijisanji L Collection thread to date, since some people asked in General.

On 6 March 2024, Legal Mindset streamed commentary on two separate Nijisanji contracts.

The first is an unsigned template for a talent contract, from an unnamed source. Multiple parties have both ability and motive to leak this, including parties who may not be known to the public, such as disgruntled staff. There is some evidence that Nijisanji had need to investigate and/or control potential contract leaks since 23 June 2023, around the time of the Krisis leaks and debut, but nine months prior to current events.

The second is a "silencing contract" given to Sayu, formerly Zaion Lanza, to sign during her termination process. Sayu did not sign it. There are screenshots showing that Yasuhiro Igarashi, the Nijisanji EN branch head, sent this contract to her at 10 PM PST and expected a response within one hour. There would have been no benefit to Sayu to sign, as it would have prevented her from making her infamous "One Girl's Story" Google doc statement, but would not have prevented Nijisanji from making their infamous termination notice.

Legal Mindset did not release the text of either contract. Available text versions are OCRed and/or autistically transcribed from screenshots of his streams. JJuniesmoothie, who claims to be an "international relations nerd" but not a lawyer, has added annotations to both contracts linking to potentially relevant Japanese laws and violations thereof. (Google doc) (Catbox PDF)

Edit: Updated the PDF to have intact annotations.

Last edited:

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Heads up everyone looks like we're getting another Pippa video essay tomorrow:

I like Rima well enough but I'm betting this one doesn't mention KF or Metokur and mostly focuses on the Hogwarts drama, although the Goblin Matsuri in the thumbnail gives me hope.

Speaking of Metokur:

He may have a surprise for us, if not in this stream than whenever he has his next one. According to Jade in the comments of his most recent stream with Warski, she has been working on turning the dancing slime mascot he has had on his merch, waiting screens, etc. into a vtuber model.

Her comments aren't on the stream itself but the chat of this archive. It appears at around 2:28:41.

Not really vtuber related but since this has become one of the new vtuber meta games and thisis one of the few places on the internet that would understand this reference but I found a review of Harvester that exclusively refers to one of the characters as Ethan Ralph. It even emphasizes when the character squeals like a pig and says "it's not truuuuuuu!"

Ethan Ralph shows up at about 42 minutes.

EDIT:

Also Bijou (uncredited) voiced a character in Moonshine's latest animation.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Either Sayu is absurdly oblivious or she is stupid to the point of considering a government-ensued retard card.
For what it's worth, I don't think I've ever heard of this Yozura character before today, so it's entirely possible Sayu doesn't know. Or maybe she does, who the hell knows. Either way, I'm far more concerned with that tanned temptress on the far left :eyehearts:

Shiina paid for that though, it killed her channel. Punishment fit the "crime" and she's changed her direction after joining Phase.
Yeah she transitioned from GFEbait to jailbait, what a step up! :dokiSmug:

Bronze

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
V4Mirai's Fukashigi no Carte cover starting now! ninja'd lol

Bisco is playing Apex with Mariya after the premiere.

And Kaya's cross group cover of Kimi ga Iru right after it.

EDIT: Both covers were great.
:kaelaapprob:

Last edited:
Top Bottom