"I feel like back in the day everyone on the Internet named themselves their name plus -chu. Maybe just in my corner of the Internet"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Taken from the L collection thread by Cubanodun
  1. Niji can rob your earnings anytime they want if they see you are becoming to uppity with them
  2. If they feel you have betrayed them like they are some kind of cult they also will kick you out, that part was worded enough that betraying could mean anything
  3. They can force you to appear in sponsors streams, probably to prevent lazy fucks (imagine Gura) to just say no and lose that sponsorships
  4. If Niji see that you are in a very cozy country where you are protected from the Yatch master whip they can force you to relocate (this is not exclusive to them i believe, Kanata eated that rule on Holo but only when Kson signed to Vshoujo)
  5. They give you like 1300 bucks that barely counts for a streaming pc but if Niji see "hey you have some fancy stuff here, you dont need the money" they can just tell you to fuck off
  6. The amount of stupid stuff that you cant stream is hilarious imagine putting in that rule that you cant stream indecent shit and you have Vox going borderline only fans in his ASMRs
  7. If Youtube fuck you up Negrosanji will not help you, thats on you chump, this actually is very insightful it means that Nijisanji is not operating their channels like Hololive does (all of them are managed directly by Cover so if they got a problem Cover and the talent get a copy of for example a DMCA strike i forgot the name of it but i remember they announcing it on twitter and then Cover has their guy that bitch to Youtube to fix it)
  8. If the Negros see they dont have any case against you if you get screwed by them they will only pay you like 6 months, top, and they will drag their asses about it
  9. If you hurt Yatchmaster feelings to much the company can ask you compensation for his tears that will go to a fund for another yatch
  10. If you are getting called a filthy spic by Elira clique the company will just go boys will be boys and ignore you and if you want to solve this, is on you by means of lawsuit or paid assassins
  11. We were making fun of WACTOR but ironically the ways Nijisanji does is extremely fucked up, the consent by activity part, at least Akira just said DO AS I SAY OR WILL SUE YOUUUUUU
  12. Niji can use any archaic method to communicate with you, smoke signals, fax, astropaths,etc and if you dont receive it, well fuck you, the consent by activity clauses still apply
Essentially 100% illegal contract in any western society.
Should clarify about the 12th point. They can make amendments to the contract and after they send it to you, any activity on their platform is automatically seen as an acceptance of the amendment. So they can send you the notification of the change right before you start a stream and if you go live before you notice the notification, that counts as an accepting of the terms. You can be out getting food, tweeting on your phone, and then not notice they fax'd you.

Claude Clawmark "got" his play button... twice? No, seriously there can be no way YT sends you two play buttons if you hit a milestone, lose it, then hit it again

He mentions in the replies that he got 1 button.

That's fair. Personally I don't care as I didn't watch her before because I didn't like that vibe, nowadays I watch her sometimes when she's doing indie games.
Sorry if it came out aggressively, I really hate Yozora, for context, I'm talking about LittleS:

He was getting much better at streaming but that bitch sent S upstate for being mentally ill after extorting all money she could from him, the only saving grace is that the rumors were that he's alive, just done with streaming.

Source?

Lumi is easily scared

Negzana

Heads up everyone looks like we're getting another Pippa video essay tomorrow:

I like Rima well enough but I'm betting this one doesn't mention KF or Metokur and mostly focuses on the Hogwarts drama, although the Goblin Matsuri in the thumbnail gives me hope.

Would like her better if she didn't do every stream with the flipfag in it. I can deal with an ESL SEAwoman, like the accent, can't deal with an ESL seamonkey

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Me and the boys taking on the Raid boss Riku's Gold Plated Yacht.

Would the build up towards facing the Yacht be a marathon fight through all the EN waves left standing with each wave fight being essentially an alliance vs a Wave counter-party, a mass Alliance vs Alliance battle (actually a crazy idea, wait a sec... SE call me), or do you think they'd just be the trash pull before the boat? More wondering if Elira would get special positioning as the penultimate fight prior after sending the rest of the EN waves to their defeat in ascending order towards Lazulight and she takes the position as the last bastion protecting her babydaddy her boss Riku and his Golden Yacht.

Interesting, she always looked Pajeet to me.

You need to brush up on your darkies, bud.

Allow me to teach you all a useful trick that will mean you never get stuck fucking around with a jar and can impress office drones and vtubers.

fuken jar.png

There are near universally these protrusions on the rim of jar lids, and in 99% of cases if you can get a butter knife, a spoon or a screwdriver behind one of these and apply a little leverage, you'll pop the vacuum seal of the jar and it becomes as easy to open as if it already was. Don't fuck it up and drop the jar working one handed, but you'll almost always succeed with opening any jar unless you use a flimsy as shit object or the glass of the jar is fucking worthless and starts literally cracking away under the leverage applied.

This is a technique no vtuber will ever learn as it requires them to have spent literally any time in a kitchen, or know the first thing about food preparation, which we know is impossible to expect outside of rare instances of giantess riceoids whose entire professional identity is being a mid home gcook. Use this trick to impress your oshi and she'll be bearing your children before you know it, for better or worse. On the plus side, your proficiency at Jar Opening means no one will question when you say you're going to the store for a jar of pickles and then never return.

Bunny calli
GIITO4faEAAgP4w

I doged your bonks already

>bunny suit
>bound
>AND cuffed

:shiinastare: Wait, Calli's hot?

Cool gloves Nano

Meanwhile even more hand cams

and

It was a sad day for food.

What did I just say about vtubers cooking?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
she's changed her direction after joining Phase
migo me all you want but the way I've seen her groom her audience I find it far more predatory than GFE IMO, remi acts the same but with her background I think the poor girl legit loves her audience which is fucking sad :yagoocry:
That's fair. Personally I don't care as I didn't watch her before because I didn't like that vibe, nowadays I watch her sometimes when she's doing indie games.
Sorry if it came out aggressively, I really hate Yozora, for context, I'm talking about LittleS:

He was getting much better at streaming but that bitch sent S upstate for being mentally ill after extorting all money she could from him, the only saving grace is that the rumors were that he's alive, just done with streaming.

I remember this nigga he seemed to be gaining fame I assumed he was still going, man that sucks. Let this be a reminder for everyone reading this forum: 3d bitches can the same if not worse than froot:Vesper-UNHINGED:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Man, Yuu has the sexiest design I've ever seen. It's like someone took the general style of Kronii and Erina's designs and unleashed their true potential. Good rigging too, Phase seems to do rigging consistently well.

EDIT: Yuu's chat seems to be mostly english comments, even at this time. What's the deal, does she not have a lot of Japanese fans?
I agree, her design is top tier.

As for the English comments. A good chunk of the force that keeps Phase JP alive are the EN bros. Might not understand 95% of what they say but goddamnit they will be there and support these girls. Even so it would be nice if these girls could get a good foothold on the JP market. Look at Clara that has way more subs and ccv than the other girls mainly because she can speak english so she doesn't filter the EN bros as the other girls do.
1709947968537.png
After Gen 1 JP talents have been struggling with gaining subs, I think Sakana should have focused more in grabbing JP talents that could also speak EN (even if broken).

This is probably the first time I'll skip a Parrotchan livestream. He's doing a drinking stream with Rima Evenstar and *shudder, El Hijo de Puta maricón DN.

Parrot, DN and Sayu did a drunk stream and it was pretty damn fun to watch. Rima seems pretty cool honestly. She doesnt seem to be suffering from the common Canadian faggotry bug that affects most Canadians.

I agree Azehara :annoyedpippa:

Not giving her a single cent or watching her streams but I will throw a "cute" in there to see if she posts more.

She’s in Japan probably for Iluna’s 3D soon.

Wait, is Niji speedrunning 3D for basically every EN gen after how hard they fucked up with the Selen thing?

Is that Yozora from the defunct Yokomeshi? That whore sent a really sweet guy to suicide road then tried to throw her "friends" under the bus to get a cancellation boost for her career, still fell into oblivion for being such boring garbage individual. I wonder who's filling her dirty cunt nowadays.
Either Sayu is absurdly oblivious or she is stupid to the point of considering a government-ensued retard card.
Shiina was also a bitch for doing GFE while having a boyfriend (see Dumpling Shirara) but that's a subjective issue. I would not invite someone as dirty as Yozora because there was zero remorse after her actions, she's on the same level as Froot to me.
First time I hear about this (or i probably heard about it and it got forgotten given how common this Vtuber fuckery is). We should seriously have a Wikia for shit like this. Not include actual doxing information but shit like drama and controversies for Chuubas with links and whatnot.

Heads up everyone looks like we're getting another Pippa video essay tomorrow:

I like Rima well enough but I'm betting this one doesn't mention KF or Metokur and mostly focuses on the Hogwarts drama, although the Goblin Matsuri in the thumbnail gives me hope.

Probably seems about right. Seems like not many know about Pippa from the pre-Hogwarts days.

Would like her better if she didn't do every stream with the flipfag in it. I can deal with an ESL SEAwoman, like the accent, can't deal with an ESL seamonkey
She's French Canadian.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Be a good Tako, or end up like this

For all the mourning DBZ peoples out there

JustAmeThings™

Bae being politely asked to leave

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
He mentions in the replies that he got 1 button.

rrat: His manager thought taking a second picture of the play button and forcing him to tweet about it would be good PR. (After all, can you imagine a Niji manager going to the trouble of taking that picture on the whim of a talent?)
:SelenHAHAhere:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The sanest sibling bonding time in the penrose household

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi continuing FFIX.

Entering Disc 3 and back in Alexandria.

Another new teacher entering Blue Archive, this time the yuri lover Shirayuki Tomoe.

She's already excited touching Arona's finger in the prologue.

Suou Patra continuing FF7 from the forest she met Yuffie at 3PM.

Clip from when A-chan had a chat with Haachama.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Another new teacher entering Blue Archive, this time the yuri lover Shirayuki Tomoe.
Something tells me she would appreciate Ako's memorial lobby screen.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The rrat they are sisters just got stronger they sound so similar
She sounds a bit more ESL than Kronii, so maybe cousin?

edit: Sally just said "my mom didn't buy me" talking about a video game, so yeah, I'm thinking cousins.

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
The rrat they are sisters just got stronger they sound so similar
Sally mentioned something about "her" parents not having a memory card for her console so she couldn't save so probably not.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi broke a fancy spoon doing trick shots into the sink.

Archive

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Negzana

Given Toriyama's death, it's nice Lui is still playing this. Great game, so many memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom