"It's a bad dragon! It's a very bad, terrible dragon!"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Jelly is live with Bloons, TOWER DEFENSE IS BACK BABY!!!
ycq-RZNu-DHMn78g-SXt56-YCQ.png

I would like to propose revamping the Autistic rating into an image of Jelly's face, with puzzle pieces in place of her star antennas.

Edit: I would also be in favor of making the Autistic Winner rating a Kaela-themed one. She's a very powerful autist too.. I think she probably has a higher win rate than Jelly regarding vidya.

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I would like to propose revamping the Autistic rating into an image of Jelly's face, with puzzle pieces in place of her star antennas.
Calling it Awatistic as well would be cute lol

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Some good stuff for your soul in these trying times
Tetel is a JP vtuber who speaks some English and has been posting diary entries everyday. It's very slice of life and I look forward to them
WKFdbuTtBMKIZCvEJhb8QZtJfVDNKhrbeZsywd10ZUfqoXJolsWPOI5jxev0xIVSJlc6uyqUGPak=s800-c-fcrop64=1,000000eaffffff15-nd-v1

Note: homie is her fan name as she got popular posting GTA clips.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla live in five, Pizza tower has never been this cute

Negzana

God I wish I could go to Japan and hug her right now

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

RiverBear

1709879087390.png

1709879188031.png

Anyone want to give me a quick TL;DR of Niji's contract leak? I don't want to give this grifter any views

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
To honor the memory of Akira Toriyama, go watch this absolute cinnamon roll play Chrono Trigger for the first time after managing to avoid osmosis spoilers all these years.

Seoleim

Anyone want to give me a quick TL;DR of Niji's contract leak? I don't want to give this grifter any views
Taken from the L collection thread by Cubanodun
  1. Niji can rob your earnings anytime they want if they see you are becoming to uppity with them
  2. If they feel you have betrayed them like they are some kind of cult they also will kick you out, that part was worded enough that betraying could mean anything
  3. They can force you to appear in sponsors streams, probably to prevent lazy fucks (imagine Gura) to just say no and lose that sponsorships
  4. If Niji see that you are in a very cozy country where you are protected from the Yatch master whip they can force you to relocate (this is not exclusive to them i believe, Kanata eated that rule on Holo but only when Kson signed to Vshoujo)
  5. They give you like 1300 bucks that barely counts for a streaming pc but if Niji see "hey you have some fancy stuff here, you dont need the money" they can just tell you to fuck off
  6. The amount of stupid stuff that you cant stream is hilarious imagine putting in that rule that you cant stream indecent shit and you have Vox going borderline only fans in his ASMRs
  7. If Youtube fuck you up Negrosanji will not help you, thats on you chump, this actually is very insightful it means that Nijisanji is not operating their channels like Hololive does (all of them are managed directly by Cover so if they got a problem Cover and the talent get a copy of for example a DMCA strike i forgot the name of it but i remember they announcing it on twitter and then Cover has their guy that bitch to Youtube to fix it)
  8. If the Negros see they dont have any case against you if you get screwed by them they will only pay you like 6 months, top, and they will drag their asses about it
  9. If you hurt Yatchmaster feelings to much the company can ask you compensation for his tears that will go to a fund for another yatch
  10. If you are getting called a filthy spic by Elira clique the company will just go boys will be boys and ignore you and if you want to solve this, is on you by means of lawsuit or paid assassins
  11. We were making fun of WACTOR but ironically the ways Nijisanji does is extremely fucked up, the consent by activity part, at least Akira just said DO AS I SAY OR WILL SUE YOUUUUUU
  12. Niji can use any archaic method to communicate with you, smoke signals, fax, astropaths,etc and if you dont receive it, well fuck you, the consent by activity clauses still apply
Essentially 100% illegal contract in any western society.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
:whatastory: :pekomusliml:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Nano is a college student? If she manages to do 15-20 hours a week of streaming she should be fine. If she is going to do this full-time she should consider treating this as an actual job 20-40 hours a week. My advice is to do multiple streams during the day instead of 1 long-ass 8 hours Twitch stream) unless its a very long game she's playing and she wants to finish it.

Nano is streaming, without model and without mic! What are your fucking excuses, @Azehara?!

I'm a femboy

TL: "After bath, good night."
MIGUEL LOVE
:menhera:

She's smoking hot. Given her court case she wants paypigs to give her money I guess.

Found good meme template. Any ideas relevant to current happennings?

View attachment 65470
Could probably do this showing Elira's past Life, growth as indie, Nijisanji growth throughout the years, and then going down in subs after the Selen shit.

Sayu talks about failing to reconcile with people (likely Rainbow Retirees.),and requests for people to stop lumping her with them because they might not be her friends (Specifically Kyo I imagine for obvious reasons but obviously she can't be specific)
Clip from Niji L thread
I think so far she has mentioned that Nina had been good to her. Other than that I have no idea how her relation was with Pomu, Mysta, Selen, Yugo and Black guy. That said she has mentioned multiple times that what bothers her the most about her situation is that some people that were on her side never really spoke up or openly showed support. She feels betrayed. Maybe none of these people actively fucked her over but she is mad they didn't bat for her when shit got bad.

She got dog piled over the clip of her saying she got diagnosed with autism.

Basically she did the whole Autism thing and people callled her out that her shitty behavior was not because she was autist but because she was a piece of shit. Also about a few days later the "WHERE IS THE MONEY FROOT" anniversary happened. Still hasn't addressed this.

Potential developing situation

According to her youtube, Amano Serafi has been MIA leaving some credence to this leak
Man...I really liked Serafi. She was a riot. I fell off watching her once she started to flake and seem less interested in everything but she kicked ass for a while there. Definitely one of the more unique ones out there.

It sounds like she may come back though... :magnicope:
not another one I liked goddamn it

by the way what's her alt? if she starts streaming again I wanna watch her
Wonder wtf happened. She was rising up fairly quick too. Pretty sure she was the most popular talent after Liora yet only being in the company for a few months. She spent a ton of time MIA though she claimed it was that she was not feeling well and the announcement makes it seem that she really wasnt but I wonder if there was anything else in there. Did she apply for another company? Other than her, the only other graduations V&U has had was the Twins from Fist gen that only lasted about 1 month and we never really knew wtf happened to them.

V&U has also been pushing wave after wave of talents pulling a sort of Nijisanji rapid-fire mode and honestly I think its having a negative effects on the talents. Hope its not them going bad and going Kurosanji on everyone.

Taken from the L collection thread by Cubanodun
  1. Niji can rob your earnings anytime they want if they see you are becoming to uppity with them
  2. If they feel you have betrayed them like they are some kind of cult they also will kick you out, that part was worded enough that betraying could mean anything
  3. They can force you to appear in sponsors streams, probably to prevent lazy fucks (imagine Gura) to just say no and lose that sponsorships
  4. If Niji see that you are in a very cozy country where you are protected from the Yatch master whip they can force you to relocate (this is not exclusive to them i believe, Kanata eated that rule on Holo but only when Kson signed to Vshoujo)
  5. They give you like 1300 bucks that barely counts for a streaming pc but if Niji see "hey you have some fancy stuff here, you dont need the money" they can just tell you to fuck off
  6. The amount of stupid stuff that you cant stream is hilarious imagine putting in that rule that you cant stream indecent shit and you have Vox going borderline only fans in his ASMRs
  7. If Youtube fuck you up Negrosanji will not help you, thats on you chump, this actually is very insightful it means that Nijisanji is not operating their channels like Hololive does (all of them are managed directly by Cover so if they got a problem Cover and the talent get a copy of for example a DMCA strike i forgot the name of it but i remember they announcing it on twitter and then Cover has their guy that bitch to Youtube to fix it)
  8. If the Negros see they dont have any case against you if you get screwed by them they will only pay you like 6 months, top, and they will drag their asses about it
  9. If you hurt Yatchmaster feelings to much the company can ask you compensation for his tears that will go to a fund for another yatch
  10. If you are getting called a filthy spic by Elira clique the company will just go boys will be boys and ignore you and if you want to solve this, is on you by means of lawsuit or paid assassins
  11. We were making fun of WACTOR but ironically the ways Nijisanji does is extremely fucked up, the consent by activity part, at least Akira just said DO AS I SAY OR WILL SUE YOUUUUUU
  12. Niji can use any archaic method to communicate with you, smoke signals, fax, astropaths,etc and if you dont receive it, well fuck you, the consent by activity clauses still apply
Essentially 100% illegal contract in any western society.
TLDR: We own you, and everything about you and we can take your payment if you fuck up. We can even force you to post or do shit and if at any chance something backfires and you need help fixing things, you are on your own. We don't take any responsibilities over any fuckups.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
:whatastory: :pekomusliml:

I covered it a long while back.
View attachment 48729
Twitter post:
OP "Hayashi"
"Sister Claire is like the Uzaki of VTubers, I don't know a thing about her but I've jerked off to her way more times than anything else. Much obliged."

Sister Claire
"Yes, but please do check out my streams too 😉"

Always be careful when talking about your dark fantasy of a vtuber on twitter, they would find you.

That said, you were right, the timing is pretty sus. I decided to track actual post and found that it was post on 5:21PM my timezone.
1709881077627.png

ID time is 2 hours behind JST, so in theory, she does sent the tweet at 7:21PM, just like what your tweet is theorizing.

... Also what the fuck is that twitter guy, Awooger? Stop being horni!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I covered it a long while back.

That said, you were right, the timing is pretty sus. I decided to track actual post and found that it was post on 5:21PM my timezone.
View attachment 65516
ID time is 2 hours behind JST, so in theory, she does sent the tweet at 7:21PM, just like what your tweet is theorizing.

... Also what the fuck is that twitter guy, Awooger? Stop being horni!
Yeah I did not go into the guys Twitter because apparently according to the guy who shared it to me said it's nsfw

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Old tweet from a suspended account but still valid.
1709883092402.png

jarpoks

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

In case you don't want to play the Sword Art Online game that Aqua guest stars in, I found a video of the cutscenes of her sidequest

However, you can always just tune in to her playing it in about three hours from this post

Hey, this makes me wonder... If your oshi could get into a game, what would you want it to be? If Ina got into FGO , well I guess I would finally actually play it.

hylic

The Omega Sisters, the original vtuber twins had their 6 year anniversary the day before yesterday

omesis.png

wow, realistic graphics

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If you are getting called a filthy spic by Elira clique the company will just go boys will be boys and ignore you and if you want to solve this, is on you by means of lawsuit or paid assassins

Why would I want to pay someone else to do the best part? :loading:

I dunno man. He did date a vtuber. Maybe he's onto something.

When a vtuber retires, it's a Graduation.
When a vtuber quits entirely, it's an Indefinite Hiatus.
When a vtuber is giving birth, it a Family Emergency (in more ways than one).
When a vtuber is murdered, it's a Termination.
When a vtuber commits suicide, it's a Lapsed Contract.
When a vtuber suffers a catastrophic accident and has to be hospitalized in a medical coma for several years to recover, it's a Health Break.
When a vtuber is under siege from various luminous alphabet boys trying to get them to peek out a window so the snipers can drill them in the face, it's a Mental Health Break.
When a vtuber is cashing out a fat check received from a few dozen desperate simps paying hundreds of dollars to a mildly scantily clad anime girl in the hopes they might convince the fine maiden of their value as a prime mate, only for the wench behind the avatar to pay for a luxurious trip to the southern coasts on a week long excursion of maximum debauchery with their boyfriend/husband/fiance/some random fuckboy(s) they pick up at the hotel bar/Five Guys/an entire football team, it's a Vacation.

Definitely legitimate codewords for vtubers. You can trust me, I have a source.

metal-gear-rising-metal-gear-rising-revengeance.gif

Hey, this makes me wonder... If your oshi could get into a game, what would you want it to be? If Ina got into FGO , well I guess I would finally actually play it.

I know it's an impossible dream, but Kojima dipping into an MGS spiritual sequel and including some bullshit reason why you'd have a little virtual helper hologram flying around resembling a fairy and constantly screeching in combat situations, harassing you about food and nerding out about completely out-of-place idol lore randomly scattered about the game. Could even go about calling it your Personal Objective Management Unit or something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom