"I never said that, pay attention to the wording, I... uhhuhuHuHUHh I said 'I just don't swing that way', that's not a hard no! uhuhHUHuhahaha"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Imagine putting eating before your oshi. Damn, that's cold.

Needs to replenish protein stocks somehow, that shit don't just magically appear from nowhere.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Also Shylily has a Selen wallpaper...while talking to Dokibird lmfao
I think this was an intentional clipper edit of Shylily’s POV perhaps? Doubt we’d get to see their actual desktops.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This channel doing great thing lately with zatsu montage, i wish more clippers did that.
Daily Dose Of Henya The Genius
Well, i wish streamers themselves could afford hiring people to do this.
Also Shylily has a Selen wallpaper...while talking to Dokibird lmfao
Overwhelming subtlety is a theme of rainbow retirees. Merry's lore scripts are gold.
Anyway, i call bullshit because no way 60hz orcat can have this installed.
1709897796351.png

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I know it's an impossible dream, but Kojima dipping into an MGS spiritual sequel and including some bullshit reason why you'd have a little virtual helper hologram flying around resembling a fairy and constantly screeching in combat situations, harassing you about food and nerding out about completely out-of-place idol lore randomly scattered about the game. Could even go about calling it your Personal Objective Management Unit or something.
Oh boy, now I get to be sad about a made up hypothetical that never even crossed my mind before.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The devs for one of the games Eimi played responded to her with some fanart

A A
come watch this blue woman yap

with drinks and food of course

Man, Yuu has the sexiest design I've ever seen. It's like someone took the general style of Kronii and Erina's designs and unleashed their true potential. Good rigging too, Phase seems to do rigging consistently well.

EDIT: Yuu's chat seems to be mostly english comments, even at this time. What's the deal, does she not have a lot of Japanese fans?

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu with more Persona 3 remake.

Wonder if she will be there for Lisa Makoh's 3D live tomorrow.

Iroha had the super spicy ramen.

I tried it before and it was brutal. There was a split second between the initial spiciness and the massive pain spreading.

Raden getting interviewed on a radio show.

God I wish I could go to Japan and hug her right now

Watame...if the Dragon Ball creator died the seven Dragon Balls turn to normal stones....

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

New Holo anthem dropped and none of you have shilled it? FAKE FANS!

It just doesn't go as hard as Parade or SSS goes
Heck even Blue Clapper or Kirameki Rider are better imo
Weeeelllll...they either have it already recorded or do it actually live.
Recording it only a few days before doesn't really work.
well, it does work, at this point it has to work
Also Kiara apparently already learned her dance at home, so all she needs to do is pop in the studio and dance in front of the cameras
Kigurumi is an afront against God and those that partake in it should be smited.
Kiara once brought these up as an idea on how to do meet & greet and Handshake events at a con
Since it fully covers her head, she could just wear that thing instead and walk around a convention

Kiara rt this
Mans a love life and Holofan
at that point its kinda impressive ngl

Limkin

Negzana

Also Kiara apparently already learned her dance at home, so all she needs to do is pop in the studio and dance in front of the cameras

Kiara once brought these up as an idea on how to do meet & greet and Handshake events at a con
Since it fully covers her head, she could just wear that thing instead and walk around a convention

Kiara rt this

Kiara's not my favorite Holo (Though she's grown on me compared to the rest of Myth) but I really gotta respect someone so willing to oshi her.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Kiara rt this

Is he Tobin's long lost twin brother?

Bronze

EDIT: Yuu's chat seems to be mostly english comments, even at this time. What's the deal, does she not have a lot of Japanese fans?
She's liked by EN, but her chat was mostly jp during other streams iirc, so no idea why today's different.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo singing right now.

First live stream this year. She also announced her fourth One Man Live "Florist" in 4 May (7PM JST start), straight after Usuwa Suu's first One Man Live "Near the Station, Facing South" (3.30PM JST start).

Quon Tama released a cover earlier.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Your graphics card can only render 30fps anyway
And your eyes can only see 60 fps too. :dokibirdWhat:

Froot's a fellow Apex autist, though I might have expected Zentreya since she got cucked out of a Selen collab by the drama.
I would have honestly taken Zentreya over Froot. And that's fucking saying a lot. :painpeko:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Hey, this makes me wonder... If your oshi could get into a game, what would you want it to be?
My oshi already starred in her own game, and also appeared in Holocure and Idol Showdown, but I suppose it would be cool to see her in a retro JRPG with other Holomems or in a Doom-style FPS.

VSoyBoy

K9Kuro is going to put out some Travel Vlog thing, premiering now. Who knows maybe some other VShojo or VShojo-to-be will show up.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
@Faceless Waifu I guess you're an ID resident? Is this price normal for such events at all? Seems waaaaay too expensive for SEA, as it's basically just a few movie tickets, even considering capital tax.
It's almost similar to most ticket concerts, atleast basing from this one upcoming anime concert in July. It might be quite pricey because it's more or less streaming it on a movie theater, compared to live-in concert stage, imo.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hey, this makes me wonder... If your oshi could get into a game, what would you want it to be? If Ina got into FGO , well I guess I would finally actually play it.
Watame in Animal Crossing. But she already has been featured in Disgaea and The Cruel King and the Great Hero (Artbook).

NH_Sheep.jpg

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Last edited:
Top Bottom