"I will step on everyone!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Well, he is a fan of Sayaka from Dangan Ronpa. Maybe she's over his cheating ways and decided a body needed to be discovered :amegunl:

This video is most autistic shitpost ever. He knew what he's doing and i love it. He definitely took extra week doing extra prints and cutouts just to turn this video up to 11.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Holo X Break is being published under holo indie! Guess Cover is gonna actively push the game through marketing.

Also, Hyde was forced to do the key art for it

baby steps maybe next game we can convince him to actually charge money.
He is the person that lit this particular match, but I think Offkai should have just quietly gathered their evidence to disprove it instead of acting so quickly since it hadn't even been a day yet.
at this point it's a retard on both fronts and they are colliding like the worlds most pathetic Titan. offkai could spend time and resources and prove false a dipshit or they could just amputate the limb and move on.

they chose the sensible option honestly why fight disinformation the idiots have already made up their mind and everyone else already knows.
Doesnt they already recoup it? It's holoearth that they keep burning money into for no reason.
Getting tired of repeating this.

Holoearth is making a lot more money then you expect cover is essentially being paid to develop it into a functional platform which they will then either sell it back to where it came from (now fully developed and ready to be retooled for other projects) or sell to other businesses. there is more to it then this obviously but if you need more convincing theres no other way they could fesibly fund holoearths contiued active and well supported development when as a company they are / will be pivoting to vtuber stuff. (easy to forget they are a tech firm)

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Apparently Roosterteeth is actually pushing their shitty VTuber thing, they even have a thread on vt of all places and I don't doubt they are the ones making them knowing how desperate they are to be relevant again. And if for some reason anyone needs to ask, they seem to be using the VA from the show as the one controlling the model.
Stubborn turd refuse to sink. :painpeko:

Limkin

These retards are just streaming to the expo dont they?
Not quite. For some events they do only stream, but for others they are physically present at an event and are streaming from on-site. Which to me sounds like a completely retarded idea and asking to get doxed. I am not the only one thinking this, as there was a guy at an event who tried doing exactly that, stalking people going to guests areas
Shitposting aside I hope cover has enough talents to recoup the money they invested into this because for as much as the girls seem to be stable, yagoo's one bad day away from having half his roster going up in flames. I'll keep saying it, if he doesn't cool it with the events some girls might decide to retire or will get fed up, specially the EN side.
Kiara for all her idol brainrot admitted she was ready to jump ship, it wouldn't be that much of a loss but when the girl who was probably going to neck herself if she didn't get the job was thinking of quitting you need to reevaluate things.
As said last time by Towa, no one is forced to participate in any event aside from HoloFes. Them being burnt out and doing too much work is all purely because they want to do so, or feel pressured into not declining without anyone actually pressuring them to say yes. And Myth talents also said something in a similar manner to Advent, that they should just chill and not jump on every opportunity to not end up like Myth at some point

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Not quite. For some events they do only stream, but for others they are physically present at an event and are streaming from on-site. Which to me sounds like a completely retarded idea and asking to get doxed. I am not the only one thinking this, as there was a guy at an event who tried doing exactly that, stalking people going to guests areas
This. Vtubers absolutely love to egosearch and buy fanmerch in artist alley.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Apparently Roosterteeth is actually pushing their shitty VTuber thing, they even have a thread on vt of all places and I don't doubt they are the ones making them knowing how desperate they are to be relevant again. And if for some reason anyone needs to ask, they seem to be using the VA from the show as the one controlling the model.

If Penny becomes a vtuber I will be forced to shill her, I fear.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Lain Paterson continuing Blue Archive at 6PM JST.
One thing that I noticed out of the Nijisanji JP girls that are playing Blue Archive right now (and at least from their previous streams so far) is that some of them decided to have halo-like addons on their live2D models just like the BA characters having them halos on their head. It's a small thing, but still cute and put an emphasis that they're invested into that "lmao korean school girls shooting each others" the gacha game.

That said, not many actually has them and out of the examples I found, they don't use it continuously (considering they probably decided to get the halo after playing for a while). Some Niji talents like say, Ange Katrina and Nui Sociere doesn't bother with the halo, while those that didn't are either only played it once due to promotion or they literally just started playing.

1709634340643.png1709634431213.png1709634476880.png1709634603303.png1709634712350.png
1709634851584.png
1709635428159.png
From left to right: Lain Paterson, Shiina Yuika, Sister Cleaire, Luis Cammy, Igarashi Rika, Shioriha Ruhi, Yuuhi Riri

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

seenister

An interesting discussion happening on /pcg/ right now regarding how Japanese corporate autism affects the Phase JP girls. If a foreign company employs a Japanese person, you must register your company in Japan.

Warosu link

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Are you ready to see this dork mald?
Yes you do!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (73) (1).jpg

The theme for 5th fes is so fucking weird this year. Wtf is this merch lol. Feels like it should have been for HoloSummer.

Edit: Thank God all this merch looks awful.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Vtuber brainrot is real and it CAN hurt you.

I just stood in front of @50 grown men at my morning meeting, in a highly professional setting, and told them that one of our guys won't be in today due to "tummy hort". And yes, I said it exactly the way you think I did.

Do I do a flip, hang from the ceiling fan in my office or deepthroat a shotgun? I can't decide.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Death sings.

ngl, she somehow makes numberfagging look kind of badass.

One of these days the Phase Connect talents are going to have a full blown lesbian orgy and then just say "no homo" afterward.

A
A

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Stunned But Dumb

If Penny becomes a vtuber I will be forced to shill her, I fear.
Why? She'll stream for a couple months, graduate, come back, do one stream, then get terminated and you know it.
Edit: Watched a bit of the Ruby stream vod and she calls it Heckdivers. Hmm... I'm going to follow just because
OK, last Edit: I think it's funny that Ruby's only clipper is only on twitter. That's all

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Vtuber brainrot is real and it CAN hurt you.
I just stood in front of @50 grown men at my morning meeting, in a highly professional setting, and told them that one of our guys won't be in today due to "tummy hort". And yes, I said it exactly the way you think I did.
Do I do a flip, hang from the ceiling fan in my office or deepthroat a shotgun? I can't decide.
Get femboy PNG and start streaming. From the office.
One of these days the Phase Connect talents are going to have a full blown lesbian orgy and then just say "no homo" afterward.
One of these days Bao or Cotton will pity fuck Numi. No homo BTW.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Top Bottom