"TEACH ME ENGLISH F*CK BOY!!"Haachama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
The dokiauctions looks to be going well, though I notice the "collab with your streamer of choice" is significantly less desired than the "private 1-on-1 gaming" option and I have to wonder what kind of weird fucks might be running to the opportunity to be cringe behind closed doors. Sitting at ~$5850 at the time of this post, wondering how high it'll get for what amounts to 3 hours playing whatever. I can't imagine paying that much just to play a game with someone, charity or not.

I'm so fucking tempted to try to snipe the collab auction for myself in the last minute though, if it stays below $5k. From a business perspective it could be phenomenal optics for leveraging growth but holy fuck did I not understand imposter syndrome until I started streaming and met even the slightest growth outside of my seed audience.

Do it, because I worry about someone getting that and using it for something dumb like requesting someone we already know she'll collab with someday. And if so please tell her I said hi lol.

Jesus man. Egmanila was one of Rin's most prominent chatters during her first few months. He was a frequent superchatter, participated in stuff like her Animal Crossing streams and was an overall really cool dude. He was also an engineer and made crazy stuff like this just to shitpost:

Rest in peace homie.

I was wondering what made clown so sad... you hate to see this happen, but I'm glad they acknowledged him and commented to the family.

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.
Learned about this during Hexa's stream. Someone that produced fan content for some of the Idol girls committed suicide 2 weeks ago.
That's a bit over the top. If you want attention and fans, you only have to talk about your suicide attempts, not actually carry through.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
First Watame Night Fever since October!

Last edited:

DanishCookies

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fauna based clip

Ojou/Lui animation

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Ah yes, a reasonable post followed up by a schizo, degenerate addendum. The Reticule Specialty if you will

I'm just making a simple statement and setting appropriate boundaries. I do not wish to see the words 'facef*ck pog' in my chat at any point.

Him being a 3-view has gone to his head. He feels like there are women here who are his fans and is in love with his voice.

Let me dream, damnit.

Looking good leader, this is surely going to be used as evidence in the cancel doc levied against you a year hence as proof of you being a sexual deviant.

We live in a world where hacking open your crotch with an axe and then parading the bleeding, infected wound around on social media after a decade of gooning to sissy hypno is seen as a stunning and brave action, as is a woman carving off her own breasts and chunks of her arm-flesh for the same purpose. The kind of people who would want to cancel me for being a tail appreciator are the kind of people I'd consider it a badge of honour to be cancelled by.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Im curious how did you find her?
I knew of her before through some of her covers but honestly, what led me to her being Hiyori were the anons from /pkg/ talking about it.

And according to them, Nano is SSR Rubi

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'm just making a simple statement and setting appropriate boundaries. I do not wish to see the words 'facef*ck pog' in my chat at any point.
Noted. Will leave a message "facefuck, pog!" In your chat at random intervals.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Haachama wants to learn more English.

foto_no_exif (68) (1).jpg
:BibooPopcorn:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
You're in luck, I faintly recalled finding them on twitter way earlier, and they're still up.

~fatphobia~

This one's actually really fucking funny

TRIGGER WARNING: INSULTING DOG (she calls it white🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢)

That's the thing, I do think she can be hilarious and such a good streamer to have around when she's in a good mood, but after the cancellation arc she changed to be a cunt forever and acts like it's a sign of maturity, lmao. I hope she see the light sooner than later.
I actually know another chuuba who acts exactly like this but less cunty, and has the same traits (actual autism, asian raised in a western country, artist, asian parenting damage). A recipe for greatness, but at what cost?
And where is the link? You can't leave us hanging like that. :pikaufuk:
You know, I joked a lot on her discord about how the uwu collab was gonna dilute the bozu-pool, but I didn't think it was gonna be with this kind of people.
All goods things must come to an end, I guess. T'was fun while it lasted, time to go back to the Vtuber tag mines.
takobatman.png

Not a 1view, but I've been following and watching this girl for a while.
She's apparently an Euro but has a really lovely and calm voice (until you use the 'ASSALT' redeem), draws really neat art and loves horror games.
Oh yeah, she also drew and rigged her own model.

Some examples of her art

I saw other indies shilling her by her art, I guess this is a good sign, until it ends again.

In Takodachi fashion, today I'm shilling miukyun, she's awkward and a bit rough on the edges, but I think she got potential as she's going for more hardcore games (rhythm and fgs). Her chat is trash except for 2 or 3 known viewers. Good luck for the soldiers doing the jump

Alfhilde is commiting pizza crimes (I find her boring but some people might be into elf tiddy)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
First Watame Night Fever since October!

Pippa, go to sleep.

Happy Birthday.

Now go to sleep you retard. You have a stream tonight.

:watamelon:

Stop spamming emotes in Watame's chat and go to sleep.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Pippa, go to sleep.

Happy Birthday.

Now go to sleep you retard. You have a stream tonight.

:watamelon:

Stop spamming emotes in Watame's chat and go to sleep.
Proof I'm not Pippa.

source.gif

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Shining Comet

Shork gets swimming assistance