"Ayase Yuu issu Coca-cola!"Ayase Yuu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
TVA is now part of Sweet Baby Inc, I have a new commitment to diversity to uphold.
Calling her a slur would have been significantly less gay and cringe tbh

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
TVA is now part of Sweet Baby Inc, I have a new commitment to diversity to uphold.
This place is filled with faggots, Yamanbas and seayamanbas. How much more diversity do we need?

Last edited by a moderator:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Clock me if needed, but just a heads up Mel...er Rica...is returning to streaming shortly.

Over 9000 1000 waiting so far.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

angry sushi

Early Adopter
This place is filled with faggots, ոiggers and seaոiggers. How much more diversity do we need?
the most oppressed demographic of all, white christian males

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

1695254380860793.png

Stunned But Dumb

Proctor...

Ah yes, a reasonable post followed up by a schizo, degenerate addendum. The Reticule Specialty if you will

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
*Raises hand*

IRyS mentioned a weird thing that happened, it might be a new fan letter policy, or might just be an intern screwing something up: Her last batch of fan letters that she received had all the fans signatures whited out. The letters collected at Anime Impulse were fine, but apparently the batch that was received from the mail were censored. (3:45:23)

So, if any of you are gonna send a letter to your oshi and you want them to know it's you, make sure you include something that can make it past the potential censorship.

Oh yeah, and her birthday hashtag is #BDayRyS, or the way she pronounced it, #BidetRyS!
Edit: nevermind, she is pon:

It's #IRySBidet.
Another edit for even more IRyS:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im just done watching Hiyori Mokami's debut stream. She is adorable and her cover was great. Any idea who was her PL?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Inaba Haneru's birthday 3D live is happening now.

I think this is the first time Suou Patra is returning to a 774inc event since her graduation.

Stunned But Dumb

Clock me if needed, but just a heads up Mel...er Rica...is returning to streaming shortly.

Over 9000 1000 waiting so far.

Started

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

Proctor...

Him being a 3-view has gone to his head. He feels like there are women here who are his fans and is in love with his voice.

Little does he know, all of them are @God's Strongest Dragoon aka Jambalaya aka @Panko Enjoyer.

Orange Woman good @Nenélove's oshi tries to be lewd but ends up being super kawaii.

Seriously, Nenechi is the least lewd Holo. I mean, she has TITS for days, awesome outfits and can dance like the best of 'em but I can never, ever pop a boner for her. I just melt and laugh at her antics.

Please explain this paradox @Nenélove.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Learned about this during Hexa's stream. Someone that produced fan content for some of the Idol girls committed suicide 2 weeks ago.

archive
It seems to have affected Kai the most.
brave-IC8o-N4-Aq-Gs.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Proctor moment.

Proctor...

Looking good leader, this is surely going to be used as evidence in the cancel doc levied against you a year hence as proof of you being a sexual deviant.

But we already have Proctor and he's the only one we need.

Learned about this during Hexa's stream. Someone that produced fan content for some of the Idol girls committed suicide 2 weeks ago.

:pochiidontlikeit:

When did the Yuko purge happen again?

The dokiauctions looks to be going well, though I notice the "collab with your streamer of choice" is significantly less desired than the "private 1-on-1 gaming" option and I have to wonder what kind of weird fucks might be running to the opportunity to be cringe behind closed doors. Sitting at ~$5850 at the time of this post, wondering how high it'll get for what amounts to 3 hours playing whatever. I can't imagine paying that much just to play a game with someone, charity or not.

I'm so fucking tempted to try to snipe the collab auction for myself in the last minute though, if it stays below $5k. From a business perspective it could be phenomenal optics for leveraging growth but holy fuck did I not understand imposter syndrome until I started streaming and met even the slightest growth outside of my seed audience.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
So instead of Kirsche being so fat she needs her own thread, Kirsche is so fat she gets her own thread?

I was checking what kind of new people are joining lava's discord and channel and...

You know, I joked a lot on her discord about how the uwu collab was gonna dilute the bozu-pool, but I didn't think it was gonna be with this kind of people.
All goods things must come to an end, I guess. T'was fun while it lasted, time to go back to the Vtuber tag mines.
You know it would break Lava's heart if she read this.

Sporg

I likely didn't catch all the JP utaite collabs, nor the JP Niconico streamer collabs, and didn't look into any Holostars. But it's not that big a community.
Not-Iroha collabed with Subaru many years ago.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I look forward to Cheri's mom's debut stream. Also the first time I heard someone call their kid "womb fruit".

Top Bottom