"I've always wondered, if just one sandwich is enough for you? You seem to be packing enough nutrients... in the right places"'Clueless Hostman' IRyK

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
After getting bombarded with superchats and gift members Ember has decided to raid the Academy

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You guys should consider donating to Rie. She is poor and could use the support.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
You guys should consider donating to Rie. She is poor and could use the support.

What's the context of this?
Is it just streamelements notifications not working?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What's the context of this?
Is it just streamelements notifications not working?
I don't 100% know. I haven't seen the full context but the consensus I saw was she wasn't getting donos. I could be wrong though.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Still better than Twilight

Still a better game than Overwatch 2

Rat getting all chaotic up on stage...

...so she can be a Comet someday

And make the right kind of friends along the way?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I don't 100% know. I haven't seen the full context but the consensus I saw was she wasn't getting donos. I could be wrong though.
i wonder if there some old fat fag who loves giving out money out there. Gee i wonder what happened to that guy

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
i wonder if there some old fat fag who loves giving out money out there. Gee i wonder what happened to that guy
There is like 12 of those missing in action, besides I heard that one was caught giving Nyana SextyNine money. How scandalous

For your consideration

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Ironmouse concert starting now

I know alot of people has suspicions about new members being announced during or after it so let's see

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina giving an update on the sealing of the dark dragon in her right eye surgery to fix her retinal detachment.

Stream timestamp for more detailed story and Ina being chuuni:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Nyana is celebrating 11,000 subscribers with a karaoke stream right now!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia's talking about why she's been so upset lately. Long story short, Youtube has been actively fucking with her channel and striking her videos. An example she gave was that her Resident Evil playthrough got flagged for hate speech because she repeatedly said "mamamamama" when Ada Wong showed up. They even flagged her debut video. When she reached out to Youtube support, the guy essentially called her a moron with poor reading comprehension.

I'm livid.

niggaphil

Lia's talking about why she's been so upset lately. Long story short, Youtube has been actively fucking with her channel and striking her videos. An example she gave was that her Resident Evil playthrough got flagged for hate speech because she repeatedly said "mamamamama" when Ada Wong showed up. They even flagged her debut video. When she reached out to Youtube support, the guy essentially called her a moron with poor reading comprehension.

I'm livid.
She can try Rumble or Kick, helping Fishman to open another new Vtuber market :mitothink:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Holy shit, this is getting insane.
Discord-BOFk-TY7sw-T.png
"I'm currently allowed phone"
I'm really disappointed it failed what it was ought to do, and that now it will spin the narrative to victimize itself. May there never be peace for this creature.

fipet11842

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I'm livid.

:lumitenmakillhim:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

I'm livid.
Unironically take that to twitter, it's the only way to actually get shit done with Youtube most of the time.

Top Bottom