"I can't return a baby like it's a peloton I didn't use for 2 months"Juniper Heartstrings

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

A mole is going to show you how to draw a manga in gartic.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If anyone want to dieofcringe - you're welcome

FUCKING VIOLIN ROSIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oh wait it's not so bad, at least she stick solder into the point. But it's either too cold or grabage lead-free solder.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Loki's birthday celebration is happening

Merch is also shown. Hand fan is pretty cool ngl. That's a pretty yabai art and I'm all for it.
lokibday0229_FIX3_1560x1050.png

Fishman if you are here please include the snake in the daki like it was in the standie.
lokisnake.png
Norio is adding more creators to her corpo list, debut relay will start at 3/7

From first to last:
- Azana Piroparu: Long-time vocaloid producer turned VTuber, the only one with an established persona this time
- Washu Asuka: Listed as an illustrator
- Meikai Loveka: Listed as a video creator and cook (might probably mean she'll have cooking-related content for her stream activity)
- Mikami Renge: Listed as a video creator and animator

Kinda a big deal as Piroparu is well known and basically a vtuber OG

Look at the lineup in that thumbnail
It seems an earthquake happened in Japan

Matsuri....

Stop jumping

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
My ears love being blessed with any and every Korone voice

Cute Pon Orca

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Thank you for archiving and sharing. I'm not going to spend the time nitpicking the doc because it's just flailing by a person who's gotten caught bigly, but it's a good read for anyone who likes disaster comedies.
Did this bitch try to pull a Doki? I bet she thought "It really worked for her so it should work for me". Even the same type of photo. Nah dude, this bitch is a certified clout chaser. I still don't know why she has me blocked (dont ever recall interacting with her) but I usually don't trust people that do that and I guess I was right to do so.

Alban from Niji retweeted a MacDonald JP ad, there is someone trying to explain to him about the genocide

Called it when male Ollie had his shit. These are the Nijisisters at work. The ones that bitch and moan about this gay shit. Had another one bitch at me on Twitter when Dizzy talked about this on Twitter.

I feel like Amiya wins the award of 'vtuber whose fans are most likely to actually kill themselves if she ever reveals she has a boyfriend'.
I'd probably have more of a chance of kill myself if something bad happened to her. I just want her to be happy.

Nyaru is doing a vertical Q&A stream:

I fucking hate these vertical streams.

She just re-debuted yesterday and is already taking the next 4 days off? I'm not saying she needs to stream non-stop for the next 2 weeks but not capitalizing on the momentum from the debut seems like a bad decision is she plans to take streaming seriously again.
Bruh. I would agree that she should stream non-stop for the next 2 weeks especially as you say that she can benefit from the momentum. This shit is like basic marketing 101.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Did Jelly actually start this trend or did she jump on something that already existed? I'm not hip to the trends of those young 'uns...

This one had me in stitches:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Did this bitch try to pull a Doki? I bet she thought "It really worked for her so it should work for me". Even the same type of photo. Nah dude, this bitch is a certified clout chaser. I still don't know why she has me blocked (dont ever recall interacting with her) but I usually don't trust people that do that and I guess I was right to do so.

Called it when male Ollie had his shit. These are the Nijisisters at work. The ones that bitch and moan about this gay shit. Had another one bitch at me on Twitter when Dizzy talked about this on Twitter.

I'd probably have more of a chance of kill myself if something bad happened to her. I just want her to be happy.

I fucking hate these vertical streams.

Bruh. I would agree that she should stream non-stop for the next 2 weeks especially as you say that she can benefit from the momentum. This shit is like basic marketing 101.

HELL YEAH MIKO SUPPORTS THE GENOCIDE OF PALESTINIANS LETS GOOOOOO

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

HELL YEAH MIKO SUPPORTS THE GENOCIDE OF PALESTINIANS LETS GOOOOOO

Miko supports the nation of Israel, The IDF shall liberate the Gaza strip from the murderous muslim dogs.

For legal purposes this is a joke, I dont support Israel or Palestine and just wish the both of them would die so Jerusalem can be claim by their rightful rulers, The Knights order Hospitaller.

chihirogumi

therewasanattempt.jpg

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Miko supports the nation of Israel, The IDF shall liberate the Gaza strip from the murderous muslim dogs.

For legal purposes this is a joke, I dont support Israel or Palestine and just wish the both of them would die so Jerusalem can be claim by their rightful rulers, The Knights order Hospitaller.

Very informative
To not derail:

Fubuker also loves Burguers

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

I haven't been watching much Runie but this showed up in my recommendations and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to shill Dungeon Meshi and showcase a hag with baby fever.

A clip of goth Fauna from my favorite Fauna clipper. Speaking of goth Fauna...
goth_fauna_by_parororo.jpg
I was wondering when Parororo would do some fan art of the new outfit, since his OC that he may or may not have had a falling out with Merryweather over looks like a cross between long hair goth Fauna and Grimmi.
aria_wintermint_sheet_by_parororo.jpg
More art:
dino_daki_by_rimuurin.jpgSynthvia Sisters Promo.jpg
Couldn't find an artist for the last one, assuming it's by the model artist Itsukiichi.
EDIT:
Sawa in an 'ouwa

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

I haven't been watching much Runie but this showed up in my recommendations and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to shill Dungeon Meshi and showcase a hag with baby fever.

She also did an entire members stream holding an orc baby asset

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii will try to finish a game she started almost 2 years ago.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
My ears love being blessed with any and every Korone voice

Yeah, that's the stuff. Some of you might have oshis that you like because they sing well, or they do ASMR, or they do streams where they talk about topics that interest you, or whatever, and I'm sure they're all great, but this is why I'm here: cute dog girl making funny noises. That's all I'll ever want or need.

Deus vult.

niggaphil

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Kronii will try to finish a game she started almost 2 years ago.

It's nice to see her using Steb's artwork for a thumbnail: he's made over 100 Kronii artworks recently (it helps that particular blue is my favorite color, too). I recommend checking out his artwork here or here.

Top Bottom