"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kanpainiggi

She fortnite dance to close to the sun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
When she reached out to Youtube support, the guy essentially called her a moron with poor reading comprehension.
Was he really wrong here? :smugmoona:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Salado

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

its-happening.gif

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
>0 announcements from the concert
Pomu and Mika remain trapped in limbo D:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
An elementary genius who count 1, 2, 5

:guradumbl:
Correction, Kiara counted 1, 2, 5. Gura was then wondering what happened to 3 & 4.

Exactly as expected from an elementary school genius having to deal with an ESL senpai.

Kiara said "One to five," instead of "From one to five." Gura understood "One two five." To this day I do not understand why it's Gura getting ragged on for this when it was Kiara's ESL and "Two/To" sounding similar that were the problem. Even more so when exactly the same thing happened with Kobo but that time Kiara realised her error, added "From" and Kobo immediately understood.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
No joke i heard it on stream lol wtf

* Edit heres the clop

Bronze

Shinosaki Honoa, vtuber Pico collabed with last week is graduating at the end of the month

DeepL
Dear valued fans
Thank you for your continued support.
This is a sudden announcement, but Honooa Shinosaki will graduate from STARDUST VIRTUAL STUDIO on March 31, 2024.
This sudden announcement may have surprised some of you. We are very sorry for the sadness and loneliness we have caused to all of you.
We are truly grateful to the companies that have been involved in our activities for the past two years, to the people who have been our friends, to the creators who have created wonderful works of art, and to our fans who have cheered us up every day.
It is a wonderful treasure to have met you all. Thank you for always supporting me.
I have only one month left until graduation, but I will do my best to enjoy my activities until the end, so I hope you will watch over me.
Once again, thank you for finding "Shinosaki Honooa" and for your support.
March 1, 2024 Honooa Shinosaki

Short

God Damn the Sun

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

DanishCookies

Bronze

Pico, Nasa, Yae and Nopi are collabing

Hina's also live

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Homostars got to meet Yagoo, lowkey kinda jealous

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Did Jelly actually start this trend or did she jump on something that already existed? I'm not hip to the trends of those young 'uns...

This one had me in stitches:

HOLY SHIT THAT ACTIVATED MY TINNITUS.

FUCK YOU @sbm.

Very informative

It's the Flips, IT'S ALWAYS THE FUCKING FLIPS!!!

Homostars got to meet Yagoo, lowkey kinda jealous

Meanwhile...

It was just a few more months. Just a few more fucking months and they could've gotten a 3D and met YAGOO.
:ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear:

I blame California. Fuck that shithole.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

HELL YEAH MIKO SUPPORTS THE GENOCIDE OF PALESTINIANS LETS GOOOOOO

Hey Miko! There's currently a genocide happening in Palestine and we're boycotting the-
:faqu:

Some self promo Clip Tax:
Kirsche defending the homeland.

A true kiwi warrior, I hope to hear her best kiwi war cry some day

Update since I was interested in seeing how this trashfire progressed, and it's funny.

Three of the four people implicated have deleted their accounts, and will probably reactivate+rename in a week or two. The last one, dadtuber, has simply said nothing, but they still had recent activity in their likes, so they're just choosing to ignore it.

I would bet on whimsiez rebranding or leaving the scene entirely, because, well,

Image of what fefe had posted, in case the tweet is deleted later.
View attachment 64894

Predictably, all their VODs have been removed.

Good thing I archived that last vod then.
Holy shit, this is getting insane.
Discord-BOFk-TY7sw-T.png

Here is the update channel for her discord. It has more from last night that I recommend reading:
gofile
And here is the document she wrote up about this whole situation:
archive
At the risk of sounding psychotic (I'm already in an asylum so it's alright, right?) It just brings me some kind of nice schadenfreude to see an internet tough guy talk all that shit and then get blasted so hard by one tweet they try to unalive themselves.

How many STDs do you think Bae contracted from the kisses? :BijouBijou:
Zero. Machuli is a femcel.

BLUE WOMAAAAAN​

I'm sure Gura is happy to be partners in crime with Shion:pomuLove:

niggaphil

Someone please deliver Remi the shittiest MRE so we can see her suffer. :dokiSmug:

Top Bottom