"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Someone please deliver Remi the shittiest MRE so we can see her suffer. :dokiSmug:

The vegetarian mres usually had the best snacks. Toss or trade the entree bullshit, eat the snacks, and survive on jerky, sunflower seeds and energy drinks. Warfighter approved :kaelaapprob:

Pork ribs were the worst, the sauce could coagulate into a funky gel and no way that was real meat.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
After more than 2 weeks of inactivity, Ame is back on Twitter liking some really spicy arts (some which I don't even know if I'm allowed to share here). Just thought I should share this interesting fact with you all.
:ameheh:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Holocure is planning something..? New game mode, HoloX beat'em up? It's almost unfair that Hololive gets some of the best creative fans.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holocure is planning something..? New game mode, beat'em up? It's almost unfair that Hololive gets some of the best creative fans.

seems to be a beat em up or some sort of endless runner mixed with a beat em up

niggaphil

seems to be a beat em up or some sort of endless runner mixed with a beat em up

this looks like an idea expanded by Kay when he made the Fuwamoco as beat them up characters as parody?

Edit: found it

Not-Username

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
this looks like an idea expanded by Kay when he made the Fuwamoco as beat them up characters as parody?
He also made Gura and Mori nu-river city ransom style sprites even way back in the day

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The Baby Fever epidemic continues to ravage through Phase Connect.

Holy crap this is cute as hell.

Limkin

After more than 2 weeks of inactivity, Ame is back on Twitter liking some really spicy arts (some which I don't even know if I'm allowed to share here). Just thought I should share this interesting fact with you all.
She hit every single club on the road, got laid, and is full of energy to continue working

momo

Good thing I archived that last vod then.
Holy shit, this is getting insane.
Discord-BOFk-TY7sw-T.png

Here is the update channel for her discord. It has more from last night that I recommend reading:
gofile
And here is the document she wrote up about this whole situation:
archive
whimz has been yapping about these so-called "legal proceedings" for months now as her reason for collecting fefe's personal info, as well as her go to reaction if someone speaks up against her. It's really starting to seem like a convenient excuse made for damage control. If she's waiting for that all to be sorted out before coming back.....I wouldn't be surprised if her hiatus is very VERY indefinite...

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Someone please deliver Remi the shittiest MRE so we can see her suffer. :dokiSmug:

Lumi said she planned to do an MRE stream today as well. People were suggesting the vomlette as well but someone mentioned it's been discontinued. I looked it up and it was discontinued like a decade ago so unless they've brought them back someone eating them could get really sick and be hospitalized. I know they last well past the expiration but 10+ years is kinda pushing it. I remember Steve himself telling a story about how he went to the hospital after a bad Ukranian MRE.

I kinda would rather not see Remi or Lumi die tbh.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
whimz has been yapping about these so-called "legal proceedings" for months now as her reason for collecting fefe's personal info, as well as her go to reaction if someone speaks up against her. It's really starting to seem like a convenient excuse made for damage control. If she's waiting for that all to be sorted out before coming back.....I wouldn't be surprised if her hiatus is very VERY indefinite...
A reverse Niji defence (i.e "I NEED DA DOX BECAUSE OF LEGAL ISSUES TOTES") huh

Postal rrat

chinshilla
In ten minutes international super star and troublesome woman hanamori natsumi will be playing pizza tower
Come one come all and see the worlds most adorable chinchilla. Come get waved at.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holocure is planning something..? New game mode, HoloX beat'em up? It's almost unfair that Hololive gets some of the best creative fans.

Kay sama... :nenebased: MY WIFE IS NOW IN A GAME! I WILL BUY 50 COPIES OF THAT SHIT!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Saya is still not feeling well, hang in there dragon :inatiredl:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Did Jelly actually start this trend or did she jump on something that already existed? I'm not hip to the trends of those young 'uns...
It has existed before her but she's helped bring it to popularity.

It's been around for a long time

Kalion

:)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Koros Apogee

I don't know when but Delutaya unprivated her twitter and her description is back to normal so all seems fine for now.
Also a rhythm game called "Arcaea" had announced an 3rd HARDCORE TANO*C collaboration with one of the songs
called "KYOREN ROMANCE" a collab song between REDALiCE and DJ Myosuke with Delta for the vocals.

Delta being excited about the news.

She also mentioned on streaming again but it seems her internet is causing problems even when she changed to a different provider.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom