"I am notto Japanese, I am a student in Habado College Univeshiti, dakara many many Englishu very goodo, OK ne?"Tamaki Fumino

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Its going to be 2 years without a HoloID4 IDK what its their concept of accelerate
It certainly beats Nijisanji's concept of accelerating right over the edge of a cliff.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The Q&A still shows that some of these niggas that ask these questions dont know a shit about Hololive
Also:

:whatastory:
Edit: Its going to be 2 years without a HoloID4 IDK what its their concept of accelerate
This is not new, every year they ask the same question and Yagoo keep insisting in expanding overseas but he never elaborate in what that means, the theories are that he want to expand to the european time slot that is barren, expand to Korea (that idea died pretty quickly when sites like twitch pulled the plug out of there) and ofc the fabled meme of HoloES

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
so what youre saying is we should expect a 1b warehouse construction announcement?
phase/holo merger will be instantly signed
fish like boxes

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Clip tax:

Schizo Parrot returns with a Gura video.

Bae gone wild! (Not bait)

Fuwawa and Mococo will share a futon in Japan.

And Towa being cute.

DanishCookies

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Loki's birthday celebration is happening

Merch is also shown. Hand fan is pretty cool ngl. That's a pretty yabai art and I'm all for it.
lokibday0229_FIX3_1560x1050.png

Meloco (Loki's sibling) calls into her birthday stream! Their mama Dolustoy is in the chat also.
12.JPG

1709221717875.png

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Korea (that idea died pretty quickly when sites like twitch pulled the plug out of there)
wouldn't that be an opportunity? Korean watcher would now spread to either Youtube or afreeca.tv.

But from what I've seen Korean streamers are largely coomerbait and lookism is king over there, so don't know if vtubing would work there, but for sure they would need to be able to stand by themselves and not pander to the JP viewer base. They wouldn't want a repeat of NijiKR, right?

HoloID is successful on their third gen on gaining a foothold in the ID fanbases compared to the 1st and 2nd gen.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Fefe ( not the whore ) has been dealing with so drama for a while now, she just posted screenshots of some vtubers trying to be le evil doxxxer. The main vtuber involved being Whimsiez is a tranny. Man, these screenshots are hilarious. They tried to contact some people Fefe might know irl for some info with a promise of some audio ASMR LOL.

2 of them privated their accounts.

That whimz tranny already has an history. This is a doc claiming her innocence during past dramas.

Archive, Doc archive

I might look into it more later since im at work right now. But yeah, just some turbo retards having a discord chatroom to dox someone and they seems to be failling immensely. Hilarious. They dont even know if what they're doing is legal or not lmao.

Update since I was interested in seeing how this trashfire progressed, and it's funny.

Three of the four people implicated have deleted their accounts, and will probably reactivate+rename in a week or two. The last one, dadtuber, has simply said nothing, but they still had recent activity in their likes, so they're just choosing to ignore it.

I would bet on whimsiez rebranding or leaving the scene entirely, because, well,

Image of what fefe had posted, in case the tweet is deleted later.
whimz GHeVnjBWcAAFuRD.jpg

Predictably, all their VODs have been removed.

DanishCookies

God's Strongest Dragoon

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Update since I was interested in seeing how this trashfire progressed, and it's funny.

Three of the four people implicated have deleted their accounts, and will probably reactivate+rename in a week or two. The last one, dadtuber, has simply said nothing, but they still had recent activity in their likes, so they're just choosing to ignore it.

I would bet on whimsiez rebranding or leaving the scene entirely, because, well,

Image of what fefe had posted, in case the tweet is deleted later.
View attachment 64894

Predictably, all their VODs have been removed.

Good thing I archived that last vod then.
Holy shit, this is getting insane.
Discord-BOFk-TY7sw-T.png

Here is the update channel for her discord. It has more from last night that I recommend reading:
gofile
And here is the document she wrote up about this whole situation:
archive

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Norio is adding more creators to her corpo list, debut relay will start at 3/7

From first to last:
- Azana Piroparu: Long-time vocaloid producer turned VTuber, the only one with an established persona this time
- Washu Asuka: Listed as an illustrator
- Meikai Loveka: Listed as a video creator and cook (might probably mean he'll have cooking-related content for his stream activity)
- Mikami Renge: Listed as a video creator and animator

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Good thing I archived that last vod then.
Holy shit, this is getting insane.
Discord-BOFk-TY7sw-T.png

Here is the update channel for her discord. It has more from last night that I recommend reading:
gofile
And here is the document she wrote up about this whole situation:
archive
Thank you for archiving and sharing. I'm not going to spend the time nitpicking the doc because it's just flailing by a person who's gotten caught bigly, but it's a good read for anyone who likes disaster comedies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Thank you for archiving and sharing. I'm not going to spend the time nitpicking the doc because it's just flailing by a person who's gotten caught bigly, but it's a good read for anyone who likes disaster comedies.
It's way too long. I don't have the attention span for this shit. I just want to watch cute girls.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
wouldn't that be an opportunity? Korean watcher would now spread to either Youtube or afreeca.tv.
Is a law thing, Korea want to rob everyone blind with fees, would not be surprised if youtube tell them to fuck off
How do you get 52% disabled? Did she get hamas'd and lose a chunk of her body or some shit?
Is she is talking about mental health that doesnt count

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

It wasn't a silly dream miss nerd you goofy goober!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom