"Dogs have semen?!"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Fuwawa and Mococo will share a futon in Japan.
Can siblings marry in Japan? There might be a different reasons why they are moving there, other than officially stated

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

It wasn't a silly dream miss nerd you goofy goober!

Yagoo there is prime idol material here, no comedians, no menheras, actual idol stuff here, come on, save the EN branch with a actual idol

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Yagoo there is prime idol material here, no comedians, no menheras, actual idol stuff here, come on, save the EN branch with a actual idol

She's a comedian too!

My selfish wish would be for her to go to Vshojo, but she would kill it at Hololive and fit well there too. World's really her oyster, and with more support there's no telling what she'll be able to accomplish.

I'm just waiting to find out where and how to cheer her on and I will.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Good thing I archived that last vod then.
Holy shit, this is getting insane.
Discord-BOFk-TY7sw-T.png

Here is the update channel for her discord. It has more from last night that I recommend reading:
gofile
And here is the document she wrote up about this whole situation:
archive
Im done with the doc. She makes 100 accusations towarda fefe and NONE of the screenshots she showed have any kind of proof or relevance on the accusations. This has to be the worst doc i have ever read.
Just as an exemple, she says fefe accused her of being trans.

Here is the proof, not even a discord screenshot. Its a screenshot of some notes. And even if its real. You can see in the screenshot that fefe said " she sounds like a whole woman " implying she doesnt think whimz is a man.

MjTkvBk.jpeg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Im done with the doc. She makes 100 accusations towarda fefe and NONE of the screenshots she showed have any kind of proof or relevance on the accusations. This has to be the worst doc i have ever read.
Just as an exemple, she says fefe accused her of being trans.

Here is the proof, not even a discord screenshot. Its a screenshot of some notes. And even if its real. You can see in the screenshot that fefe said " she sounds like a whole woman " implying she doesnt think whimz is a man.

View attachment 64904
Jesus Christ, is that really how the whole trans thing started? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Tako cable management

Jewels in the trunk? What is this, a Tarantino flick?

'Hide The Pain Towl'

Santa Conspiracy by @mahouio.bsky.social.jpg

Her first band was called 'The Santa Conspiracy'

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Limkin

Don't remind me
:gunpeko:
If Matsuri kissed a man, and kissed Bae, this means indirectly Bae kissed a man. And Matsuri's rizz is so bad Hoshikawa even pretended to be straight to avoid her

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Say what you want, but Matsuri has really nice chat interaction.

Also Brosnan.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If Matsuri kissed a man, and kissed Bae, this means indirectly Bae kissed a man. And Matsuri's rizz is so bad Hoshikawa even pretended to be straight to avoid her
I'd be more concerned with the type of men Matsuri is kissing. As we wouldn't want a Matsuri/Kotoka giving Ballz/Laplus fucking AIDS situation

Hey look a flip

frz

This is not new, every year they ask the same question and Yagoo keep insisting in expanding overseas but he never elaborate in what that means, the theories are that he want to expand to the european time slot that is barren, expand to Korea (that idea died pretty quickly when sites like twitch pulled the plug out of there) and ofc the fabled meme of HoloES
Actually he did answer differently once, IIRC he said he would like to keep whatever expansion close to JP and SEA was a possibility. For some reason corpos are jumping in on Thailand, so it could be a thing. The one problem with Korea is they are ... corrupt as fuck. They really don't lose out to chinks on that front. Unless Cover manage to make a branch consist of 0 koreans management, the same problem nijiKR had will port over to Hololive
Not to mention their kpop fanbase are even more toxic than the usual chink
While the talents are aplenty, korea is literally a huge can of worms. If Cover goes into it they might find themselves another HoloCN
Probably got canned after the brand decided that the vtuber thing wasn't bringing in enough views/money or their rose tinted glasses of "Okay gayz we're gonna enter this beetouber thingamajig and get as popular as this stupid shark girl jeremy found the other day and then we will be fucking loaded! Amazing plan I know!" wore off.
Speaking of brand randomly enter this thingamajig. TV asahi, a mega corporation with a net sale of 232.7 billion Japanese yen in fiscal year 2023, founded all the way back in 1957, jumped into the vtubing hypetrain. In January of 2023, they debuted 4 vtubers sharing the same channel called Metaverse Metaship. No I'm not joking. That's the channel name.

And they .... completely failed at promoting these girls, after 1 year in activity they garnered a total of 5 thousands subcribers. For some reason, only the pink girl is streaming and with the occasional 1 per 6 months collab with one of the other girls
For some unknown reason, the yellow girl actually stream alot on this Gariben comedian channel, a famous comedian that'd often interact with the hololive girls, but she herself arent allowed to interact with the hololive girls however. Give the girls their own channels you stupid fuck.
They streamed as moderate-low quality 3D models instead of live2D, and TV asahi pulled their connections to feature them on Vtuber Fes Japan 2023 as well as whatever the fuck Life like a Live 6 is. Yes they had more 3D performance than NijisanjiEN.
The 2 other girls randomly stopped tweeting around November 2023 but I dont think either announced graduation. And one of them posted a picture celebrating 1 year anniversary with all 4 member on Jan 2024.
Completely baffling whatever the fuck they are doing. They have the money, they have the connections, but they seemed like Hillary Clinton's "pokemon go to the poll" at every step of the way. I honestly think the producer of this project don't even know hololive/nijisanji existed. They just saw VALIS/Virtual Witch Phenomenon one day and think "we can do it too" despite not knowing they are vsingers and not even vtubers. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Eating Chink food in European country? That was a huge mistakes :dokiSmug:

Also, it is bizzare that why she wants to eat chinese food when there are better choices to taste local cuisine.

She sounds like the chink tourists who visit foreign countries, but still want to eat their own chink food.....

Speaking of it, is Lumi white or Asian? :pochiidontlikeit:
She's the token white.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
How many STDs do you think Bae contracted from the kisses? :BijouBijou:

superduper's oshi is live, I bet she's an acquired taste because she sucks for now and not even in the whorish way

For the good shit, Josa is live with Sonic Adventure 2, yearning for those A Ranks

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

All that matters is Matsuri did not kiss Liger, and never ever will.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
In case you guys missed it, there is an active vote - Should we have a new general thread for indie/low CCV vtubers? Go click a button!

Alban from Niji retweeted a MacDonald JP ad, there is someone trying to explain to him about the genocide

Speaking of Niji, Alban and Scarle are gonna get 3.0 brushup.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
All that matters is Matsuri did not kiss Liger, and never ever will.
Anyone knows what happened to that Guy?
The most cucked Matsurisu ever

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
HEY FUCK HEADS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom