"Did you enjoy my body?"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Just as a general reminder I guess. Here we are on the last day of February though. I'm not confident we're gonna hear anything. Seems like he's been busy AF.

I don't think he was lying.

foto_no_exif (66) (1).jpg

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Jelly is my favorite normal autistic nuke loving alien idol princess catgirl :pomuLove:

Am somewhat new to Jelly and I really like the way she S C R E A M S in that clip lmao.

I think this stream a few months back seems to be pretty informative.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Am somewhat new to Jelly and I really like the way she S C R E A M S in that clip lmao.

I think this stream a few months back seems to be pretty informative.

Remember the Lia short where Lia is the last person to find out she has autism? Jelly is Lia before Lia found out she has autism.

Short, for reference

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Remember the Lia short where Lia is the last person to find out she has autism? Jelly is Lia before Lia found out she has autism.

Short, for reference

hey its yuri

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Levi has incredible pipes, she's one of my favorite Niji JP singers.

Limkin

Not negligible
I like how their biggest problem is "we received so much orders for merchandise it exceeded our warehouse capacity and resulted in 300mln yen of revenue loss"
When asked about high cost for making products the reply was essentially "suck a dick, we aren't cutting costs anywhere"
Also, remember when the service they asked to provide them with streaming platform exploded and couldn't handle the traffic, so they ended up releasing it for free? The service also had to pay them damages on top of refunding the tickets to customers. What a massive fuckup of an opportunity

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Fellas I think she liked the game

>WORK IS DIGNITY
Hey, that sounds kinda familiar, I wonder where she got that from:
work-sets-you-free.jpg
Speaking of work, two OL hags want your best water cooler stories:

Edit: The art's Runie's too:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I'm guessing the new JP gen for Phase Connect has helped Nasa out, which is really cool.

Bronze

Loki's birthday celebration is happening

Merch is also shown. Hand fan is pretty cool ngl. That's a pretty yabai art and I'm all for it.
lokibday0229_FIX3_1560x1050.png

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Not negligible
I like how their biggest problem is "we received so much orders for merchandise it exceeded our warehouse capacity and resulted in 300mln yen of revenue loss"
When asked about high cost for making products the reply was essentially "suck a dick, we aren't cutting costs anywhere"
Also, remember when the service they asked to provide them with streaming platform exploded and couldn't handle the traffic, so they ended up releasing it for free? The service also had to pay them damages on top of refunding the tickets to customers. What a massive fuckup of an opportunity
so what youre saying is we should expect a 1b warehouse construction announcement?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They still use the service, Zan, for solo lives, so them accepting blame and making up for it at least seems to have saved their business relationship with Cover. I would never trust them with a large event again, though.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Zan has much higher bitrate, which might explains why exploded so easily. I guess it's useful if you have no plans on watching it live and just want to watch the VOD.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Stunned But Dumb

Come watch your favorite fighting game vtuber play Killer Instinct in a lobby

Also check out this new Doki short

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The only thing Yagoo doesnt have, Fishman maxed out Warehouse Lord skill tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom