"Phase Connect talents are out there being smart and doing amazing things out there. Lia legit passed her calculus class! The only thing I’m passing is another kidney stone 👍"Amanogawa Shiina
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
mari mari underscore en is also on the pokemon hype train and is high on copium regarding Pokemon Colloseum and XD: Gale of Darkness remasters or sequels (they will never happen)

USS IOWA

Orange chicken is gonna watch the Pokemon Presents video soon

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Attention: If you never received your Mumei plush, I found out why...

*snip*

niggaphil

Orange chicken is gonna watch the Pokemon Presents video soon

>People having mental health issues
>They always love pokemon series

:ameliaGAY:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

She is starting to take shots on stream. Evidently she is has the instantly turn red after a drink gene.

Edit: She is making Pea Soup without peas, barley, or smoked meat since she couldn't find any in japanese grocery stores

First time I've seen a 1440p stream, that shit's crisp. :ameliaThink:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Not enough Apex in your timeline? Dokibird can help you out!
Apparently she was invited to a tournament with NiceWigg & Tempo, Challenger Circuit for ALGS

She was also invited to the Nessie Cup Invitationals in NA

USS IOWA

frz

miko meets her greatest enemy, 1-digt and 2-digit multiplication / subtraction
Featuring the classic 2x4=6

She proceed to thank Yagoo for giving her a career

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Move over Hololive and Niji, a new company is in town

240227-121316.png

A

WOMAN, CEASE.

Edit:
AHHHHHHHH

A

For you, it was another stresful morning for the orange woman...
for-me-it-was-tuesday-general-bison.gif

Curious how touching grass isn't enough to salvage her femoid brain, I think it might be over, bros...

Eggy is chatting while playing Suika Game

If you wonder why:

She's just like me, for real, for real.

UberSoldat

Onolumi playing Carmageddon 2

I see she FINALLY beat that roof level. Sometimes game design of old is pure sadism

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kalion

:)

Elaine has posted a video explaining her current situation. From what I can gleam the guy she got scammed by is threatening to dox her if she doesn't pay up. And using the talents as shields against his actions "like puppets" (sound familiar)?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

jarpoks

Xuhle

Seems he's going far more in depth with Zaion now. He mentioned before seeing about California law as sayu is from northern Cali.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

VTuberBobDole

I thought it had been a good while since we had orange/pink woman bad posts, and I have been seeing the clips floating around and the cryptic female tweets on Keeki's twitter the past day or so. So of course I come here and you guys are on top of it. Every time I start to come around and think maybe she isn't too bad and it is overblown, I'm reminded why she annoyed me in the past. Just whining and complaining and menhara and when you think she might be past it, she starts over again. At least she seems to have overcome her numberfagging of the past (for now). She is living the dream, being an idol like she always wanted, in a company and able to interact with her oshi, in probably the biggest/best (of course subject to opinion, but at least the niji competition is over now) vtuber company currently existing, and huge fanbase, making probably more money than any of us ever will, and yet she still manages to find things to get depressed and be dramatic about. Also complains when she supplies clippers with the exact drama clips she complains about them clipping. Definitely needs therapy and possibly a better life through chemistry.

Anyway since the orange woman bad is taken care of, here is a pink woman bad to balance it out.

Kind of annoys me her calling herself daisenpai. I'm reminded of the quote by the great Tywin Lannister "Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king". Sora is the only daisenpai and she earned it. She and A-chan basically started and streamed by herself and built the company from the ground up out of nothing but hopes and dreams (and some tech from Yagoo). And Sora is daisenpai because her kouhai all hold her in high regard and call her that, not because she calls herself that. I realize Myth had troubles, but the company was well established and on its way and she didn't really do anything special, IMO. I dunno, guess it is because I'm not really a fan of her, but rubs me the wrong way how much gets attributed to her and some others when it comes to EN success, and now she is letting it go to her head too.

It was Paparisaa that offered her and he lives on the Midwest. Maybe she used to live in Texas now lives with her family on Nebraska.

I believe she moved to Texas for a while, while she was persuing VA work. She's almost definitely moved back to Minnesota now though I'm pretty sure. As I've said before, that is where I am and she started a stream talking about how she might get taken out at any time as there was a big thunderstorm about to hit her. Since it was exactly the same for me (a big storm was about to hit close by), I got curious and looked and this area was the only place in the whole US at the time getting hit by storms. Also, the "ope", Culvers, etc... she's definitely around here.

One other thing since I haven't been on in awhile, but interesting seeing FWMC moving to Japan. I know as Ally&Sally they wanted to try one last shot at being idols, so I wonder how much of moving to JP is for vtuber and how much IRL idol life they want. I guess it works well for both though! They have been on the grind for so long, I have to feel happy for them getting the opportunity. They can move to JP and I'm sure more than supports themselves with their FWMC money and then try their hand at IRL idols too if they want. Maybe they should get together with Pomu and Kiara (and probably need a fifth member too) and they could start their own weeb white girl idol group over there!

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Do you want a rich autistic sped to turn your oshi into a giant cardboard cutout figure, to display with his other giant cardboard cutout figures?

No?

Well, here you go anyway.

Mariya is leading the count woohoo!

Top Bottom