"Twitter sucks"Nyaru
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do you want a rich autistic sped to turn your oshi into a giant cardboard cutout figure, to display with his other giant cardboard cutout figures?

No?

Well, here you go anyway.

Now, while you might not want your oshi printed, I know who would want to be printed: Proctor. @Azehara, put up Proctor's shota boy avatar in the thread and we'll all throw Twitter likes at it because having that printed would be funny as fuck.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fubuki is hosting some sort of chuuni competition with Watame, Subaru, Iroha and Lui in about 5 minutes.

Iroha and Lui were actually replacements for Polka and Laplus. Polka confirmed a bit ago that she had to cancel because she was hospitalized for an internal organ problem.

23485.png
Archive

Laplus hasn't tweeted in a few days but this was one of the last tweets on her sub-account.

23488.png
Archive
I guess February isn't over yet :depressedtako:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

A South Korean VTB who switched livestreaming platforms (from bilibili to youtube) was subjected to Chinese rumors and online violence.Before she stopped her bilibili activities, she said she found a job in a church, equivalent to a tour guide at a scenic spot or shrine。As a result, bilibili's audience maliciously speculated that she had joined a cult (In the Chinese context, any church that does not count the three major world religions is considered a cult.)

She herself eventually had to comment in Chinese: 'Do you believe online rumors out of thin air? You guys are a disgrace." But even so, she has been subjected to vicious abuse from Chinese Internet users. The reason is just because "she abandoned the Chinese audience".”She failed the efforts of the Chinese audience.” "She cheated the Chinese audience out of their money"

Simply because Chinese viewers are born with disabilities that prevent them from accessing foreign websites, they believe livers have failed them.
This is truly a joke unique to the 21st century Internet age,

I thought China recognized 5 religions? Buddhism, Taoism, Catholicism, Protestantism (these are recognized as separate for some reason), and Islam.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

SF6's new update patch and new character, Ed, have dropped. Come watch Kuroa explore them!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I Get Berries

Elon, contract a terminal disease. Please.
Ame discipline by @cona334.jpg

"Trigger discipline? What the hell is that?"

Comet, just because

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki's guitar stream

Onolumi playing Carmageddon 2

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

She is starting to take shots on stream. Evidently she is has the instantly turn red after a drink gene.

Edit: She is making Pea Soup without peas, barley, or smoked meat since she couldn't find any in japanese grocery stores

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I thought China recognized 5 religions? Buddhism, Taoism, Catholicism, Protestantism (these are recognized as separate for some reason), and Islam.
Can't believe Jews are a cult in chinkland

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Raden will Collab with the Author of Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!: Sumito Oowara

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Finally, the most realistic depiction of Jelly:

Her wife will be streaming later:

I don't know why, but the image of a girl of Remi's size trying to find her way through a concert venue is just funny to me:
remi....PNG

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Not a woman, but birth control pills have all sorts of wild side-effects. While it wouldn't be the cause of the depression, it can definitely exacerbate it. I would not be surprised if it was doing so with her.
So you're saying the Birthcontrol pills only enhance the power of our oshis? Maybe we need to get them laid.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Iroha and Lui were actually replacements for Polka and Laplus. Polka confirmed a bit ago that she had to cancel because she was hospitalized for an internal organ problem.
I plowed her so hard that I broke her ovaries.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
So you're saying the Birthcontrol pills only enhance the power of our oshis? Maybe we need to get them laid.
They do, but there's a side effect: It exponentially increases their chance of switching over to Twitch and fleshstreaming.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Botan talking about Capcom cup

Koe knows about the FCG so this video its good just for the info

Kalion

:)

Seep and Bear autistically squealing about Pokemon

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Youtube is fucking with their subs it keeps making people unsubscribe. But man i hope its just that because their yt channel have been up for a couple days now and their most subbed talent doesnt even have 400.

I think it was because the design reveals just dropped, they were holding those a little too close the chest.

Top Bottom