"While we were preparing, Sena taught me what a 'glowie' was; The definition of that was so normal to me, I thought 'glowie' was something to do like when you read sexy manga, they put like a fat fucking white wad instead of the dick? that's what I thought what it was, like the censor"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I am not sure if this tweet is supposed to show being happy or disgusted
Ricegnat drew like a gorillion pieces of art featuring the laughing dragon and the forest fairy enjoying each other (both in a seiso and very much not seiso ways), so I figure artist is pretty happy

EDIT: I will edit some examples

:confusedFap::randonFap:

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Interesting, but Selen had clubs and hearts on her Moritsuki outfit too - I think the connection is less direct than this is implying:
Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 10.41.38 AM@0.5x.jpg

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Have your daily dose of Vaporonii

braindoko

Baguette Bear gets monetized

she's collecting members in a jar :pikayabai:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
But wait, there's more:

I've only ever watched Filian in clips, but she's pretty entertaining in collabs.

Her voice sounds similar to Kirsche and her autism matches well with Pippa in collabs, but hot damn how is the girl that full of energy? Like she's using mocap for her model to move the body and everything right? Well she moves a lot in her streams it's almost like a spastic workout routine.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Her voice sounds similar to Kirsche and her autism matches well with Pippa in collabs, but hot damn how is the girl that full of energy? Like she's using mocap for her model to move the body and everything right? Well she moves a lot in her streams it's almost like a spastic workout routine.
Filian is the very essence of ADHD manifest into a dorky catgirl

Imagine a Dark Souls boss fight like Slave Knight Gael, where halfway through he becomes the embodiment of the Dark Soul of Man

Now replace Slave Knight Gael with a midget gymnast and the Dark Soul of Man with dysfunctional brain chemicals and you have Filian

And instead of an epic boss battle, she runs face-first into a wall and defeats herself

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah people in the west stopped, to the point Pomu was going to vanish for sure (til she possibly resurfaced) because not all of them wants this to be known especially while they were already on the way out. JP still respect for the most part but the EN base stopped giving a shit, largely because you have large vtweeters like Flipse literally posting their PL/IRL under their corporate shit.
As long as it's not Holo I don't give a shit, let westoids drain all of the magic out of it until they themselves come running back to the good shit like always.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
MAHA5 apparently has a Japan branch now.

Announcement Tweet Archive.

I don't know if the fact that they are all acquisitions from Propro Production says anything or not. Stranger still, one of them graduated 3 years ago and has apparently come back through this arrangement.
Do you have the original link?, archive doesn't want to load on my end. I know archival is the name of the game, but can you at least provide original or another mean of seeing what you archived because I can't see a damn thing, my guy.

Anyway, I will assume your original to be this one

Also, Maha5 JP isn't exactly a new thing, they already existed as far as 2021 with around 20 active talents now (not counting the 5 that was mentioned in the tweet above). It just that, most folks tend to associate Maha5 with their ID branch because for all intents and purpose, Maha5 is a Indonesian agency first and foremost.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
For context, in Lia's fashion stream last night, Uruka said that her irl friend once told her that she dresses like Gru, then chat/Lia called her "Gruruka".

EurgerKingWitAE_Gruruka_sm.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
As long as it's not Holo I don't give a shit, let westoids drain all of the magic out of it until they themselves come running back to the good shit like always.
Eh its affecting holo too. Maybe not like the quinn/kyo but yeah ally&sally were at 10k followers 2 days. Their followers count doubled since.
I try and not follow PL's since like Zinnaha said, some talents want to keep their shit separate but yeah people on twitter just dont care anymore.

bothyourhouses

I try and not follow PL's since like Zinnaha said, some talents want to keep their shit separate but yeah people on twitter just dont care anymore.
It's often not "want" but rather "are contractually obliged". Frankly the whole Selen incident shows how important it is to have your PL widely known; at this point it's honestly a safety issue if you don't.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Filain has actual ADD, in the classical sense. Which is why VR tracking works perfect for her. It's oddly one of the best uses of the tech because she can make a living and not have her issues ruin her life.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's often not "want" but rather "are contractually obliged". Frankly the whole Selen incident shows how important it is to have your PL widely known; at this point it's honestly a safety issue if you don't.
Are there actually any big names that graduated/were terminated who's past lives/new persona didnt blow up?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Kronii apparently got into a confrontation with some other Cover employee because she thought her manager was being bullied.

Imagine not having to cower in fear at the mere thought of disagreeing with management. :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Something to note, at timestamp 4:13 she mentions having more weight to throw around than her manager, which reinforces the rrat from that random Japanese glassdoor-type site that talents at Cover are higher on the totem pole than middle-managers.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
They should be, we tune in to watch the clowns performing, not the janitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom