"You can slap me but not the sandwich"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is how Uruka dresses.

1708733656506.png

Uruka made this slide, by the way.

Lia: Uruka dresses like a butch lesbian, but were gonna fix that today.

She's got her work cut out for her.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
but proctor by doing that they would need to get rid of the dead weight as well. Aka Hime (i forgot what her other name was)

Who?

No Name

VAs are closest thing to corpo IP vtubers, this is why i use them as example.

nope, i'm not a flip, nowhere close, sorry for disappointing
Your posts suggest that being a flip is in fact a lifestyle choice, some can't help being born as it, but some of you seek it out. :koronehappyl:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Also near the end "if anyone ever says anything bad about Henya, I'm going to lose it," and I thought, "What are you even talking about now? Who would ever say anything bad abou- ooooooohh... Well, nevermind."
Yeah, I heard that and was thinking, wait a minute, weren't Froot and Henya (Pikamee) on opposite sides of the Harry Potter shit? She didn't say anything about Pikamee, but she did do that condescending "We all make mistakes" bullshit with Silvervale when she got harassed for playing Harry Potter. Oh, and that whole mess was what prompted the troon charity tweet (money doko?). Yeah, sorry Ironmouse, she gets no sympathy.

Lia: Uruka dresses like a butch lesbian, but were gonna fix that today.
Fujikura "I had a dream that I was gay" Uruka

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Good. The two of them can go make their own company and let vHoeShow fully shed its reputation and become an actually respectable organization.
Honestly, I still have yet to see people give a compelling reason to hate Zen and find this obsession over Zen to include them as some horrible evil that needs to be vanquished pretty fucking gay. I don't like Zen's content, but she seems to stay in in her own lane and not stick her head in drama, mostly, and is well-liked by her peers. Just feels like a lot of faggy whining over someone you have no interest in to begin with.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Honestly, I still have yet to see people give a compelling reason to hate Zen and find this obsession over Zen to include them as some horrible evil that needs to be vanquished pretty fucking gay. I don't like Zen's content, but she seems to stay in in her own lane and not stick her head in drama, mostly, and is well-liked by her peers. Just feels like a lot of faggy whining over someone you have no interest in to begin with.
>she
:selenpointandlaugh:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

My robot dragon alien waifu with the big vavooms and nice singing voice! Sure she streams even less than Bubi but she's yab-free! She'll never get one guy'd!

The Rratarded Alt

There is no non-circumstantial proof to the opposite. While it is highly likely Zen is a male, I used she very much on purpose here (because it pisses people off to a hilariously irrational extent).

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
There is no non-circumstantial proof to the opposite. While it is highly likely Zen is a male, I used she very much on purpose here.

Your premise relies entirely on the concept that there is a woman out there who somehow has the ability to keep quiet for more than five minutes at a time when in proximity to any audience that won't immediately inflict domestic violence upon her for opening her mouth.

Xuhle

My robot dragon alien waifu with the big vavooms and nice singing voice! Sure she streams even less than Bubi but she's yab-free! She'll never get one guy'd!
Hard to be one guy'd if you dont stream just ask gura on that.:smugpipi:

The Rratarded Alt

Your premise relies entirely on the concept that there is a woman out there who somehow has the ability to keep quiet for more than five minutes at a time when in proximity to any audience that won't immediately inflict domestic violence upon her for opening her mouth.
Proctor, please, we already know you have mommy issues. That's not what this conversation is about!
:dokiSmug:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
It's a man pretending to be a woman?
lol no
I don't like Zen's content, but she seems to stay in in her own lane and not stick her head in drama, mostly, and is well-liked by her peers. Just feels like a lot of faggy whining over someone you have no interest in to begin with.
The current Zen is like that after he broke protocol during J6 and started manhering (he get it because he is a man) removing the Vshoujo name from his twitter like 30 times until Ironmouse told him to stop being a idiot, he then stopped doing stupid shit and just focus on making content like his new 3D setup that is very good

aka this Zen exist because Ironmouse kicked his ass when Vshoujo reputation was in the gutter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Sydsnap can sing? Cool. I never knew that because because I can't listen to her normal speaking voice for 5 seconds before cringing into the stratosphere.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rratarded Alt

The current Zen is like that after she breaked protocol during J6 and started manhering (he get it because he is a man) removing the Vshoujo name from his twitter like 30 times until Ironmouse told him to stop being a idiot
Sounds like some real authentic woman moments to me.
:smugazki:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I'm pretty sure it's Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun, but Limkin will have to confirm and I haven't watched it, I just scoured through MAL for ones that fit the description.

Stream tax:

Watch the rock make decisions.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm pretty sure it's Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun, but Limkin will have to confirm and I haven't watched it, I just scoured through MAL for ones that fit the description.
yeah its most likely that

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Sounds like some real authentic woman moments to me.
:smugazki:
When it happened and everyone told him to stop i was 100% sure ironmouse was going to banish him, but that did not happen for some reason

Top Bottom