"If evil why hot?"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Babutarou (ex. Gibara) is doing a 3D reveal stream right now, her channel is also almost at 100k subs mark

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Matara retweets this and all I can think is "Who the fuck is this? Did they debut one of the new Nijis without me realizing?"

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Biboo has a daki but doesn't want to share whose.

Hmmm....

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

No Name

Stunned But Dumb

Um, Iori has something important to say, guys

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
So what's with the sudden :gurabooba: PFP meta? Atleast post the sources. :dokibirdWhat:

Stunned But Dumb

So what's with the sudden :gurabooba: PFP meta? Atleast post the sources. :dokibirdWhat:

The autists of this place simply shake the die and follow where it asks of them. Be thankful, we almost got bronies. Here, Kuroa is having a little zatsu and her she may not be brown but them thangs are most certainly thangin.
Hang out with her

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Asmongoloid is still riding the Nijisanji hate train, now going all-in on Rev's video about the Uki white-hate tweets.

Uki lost 2k subs probably because of the drama. This just proves that Niji isn't hiring the brightest of 'em. This could all have been avoided by NOT REPLYING TO THE TROLLS. Uki thought he's based but he forgot he's a fucking racist femboy chink and he got BTFO'd by twitter and is now being milked by the dramafags. I would be sad for him but he's a femboy chink so yeah, GET FUCKED!!!
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

I'm not entirely sure how to feel about the way the post is phrased, but I guess the HoloEN social media people have a sense of humour.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

What the fuck is a Counterside?

Does anyone know about crossplay (wait, not crossplay, cross-saves?) with Steam/mobile versions? Can I play on the same account on both?
and I saw a list of gift codes on 4ch that may or may not work:
they currently have a celebration going with several promo codes (not sure if all of them still work):
THEYEAROFDRAGON
CS1STANNIVERSARY
CS1STANNIVUPDATE
CSANNIVERSARYEVE
STARRYNIGHT24CS
GBTANABERIN24CS
LANIRETURNS2024
REMEMBRANCE24CS
definitely keep at least one ASSR and SSR selector until they announce which unit will get IRyS' skin (anything called "testimonial" gives you something random so you can open that whenever)

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Matara retweets this and all I can think is "Who the fuck is this? Did they debut one of the new Nijis without me realizing?"

I will always forget this retard is a part of Vshojo because she just literally doesn't exist.

Xuhle

I will always forget this retard is a part of Vshojo because she just literally doesn't exist.
Even calling her a parasite is giving parasites a bad name at least they are doing something.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I aint gonna spoon feed you Yamanba. I'll give you a hint. She used the same 3 letter name as kirsche's head mod

Many would volunteer to fix both not having a manager and a boyfriend
Me, I have the BF/Manager 2-in-1 offer! Call it the Riro Ron package!

You have to score your own drugs though. :dokibirdWhat:

Not Pomu attended this event and claims to be visible in this group photo. Have fun scanning.

It's easy, she's the one that looks different when her eyes are open. :dokibirdWhat:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

The last episode of Hololive, if it exists:kroniiphone:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Also Honorary Tropical Mexican and Retrohag Trio Wife Super Meche plays Unicorn Emblem or whatever the fuck its called

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

See, it would be funnier to say "You have no power here...Kiara the Gay"

La-Lion a la cart!

Truth

Okay, ease back the feline, we are experiencing Tako loss!

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I tried to show my wife my Oshi but she kept saying things like "Who are you!?" and "How did you get in here?" how do I show this 3D whore the correct and honest way of the 2d men with voice changers?

Top Bottom