"I have BPD; Beautiful Princess Disorder"Himemiya Rie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Nyaru is going over gas station lore:
Oh my god, something I have extensive experience with, sasuga Caramel Idol!
:incoming:
I've been to almost every major gas station chain in America (or at least almost everything east of the Mississippi), and my criteria for what qualifies as a good gas station are as follows:
  • Quality of the bathrooms: Are they kept clean and in a functioning state, or do they look like crack dens that were last cleaned in 2005?
  • Quality of food and choices: Do they offer more than just the typical trucker goyslop, like chips and Mountain Dew and those suspicious hot dogs?
  • Maintenance: Does the credit card reader on the pump work without the risk of some fent fiend stealing your info?
Top Tier
Buc-ee's: The KING. Bathroom cleanliness is literally written into the manager's contract. Store is more like a mini-supermarket.
Sheetz: Good fast food selection, bathrooms are nearly always clean even in Hicksville, West Virginia.
QuikTrip: Decent food selection, modern stores, clean bathrooms. As solid as it gets.
KwikTrip: Newer stores have good food, are modern, and typically have clean bathrooms. Older stores aren't as nice but still have a huge food selection.
Love's: Honestly impressed at how well they keep the bathrooms clean despite their primary clientele being truckers, as truckers tend to be pretty gross. Fast food options are trucker slop, but they have a good selection of snacks that aren't just chips and jerky.

Good:
Wawa: Similar to Sheetz, but Sheetz has nicer bathrooms.
Casey's: Pretty basic food selection, but bathrooms are typically clean.
GetGo: Great fast food selection, but bathrooms are often not terribly clean.
Pilot: Depends on the age of the store, but typically a slightly to noticeably worse version of Love's.

Mediocre:
Kum n Go: Some of the newer stores are nice, but most are unremarkable in every way and bathroom cleanliness is a gamble.
Huck's Market: Bathrooms are a single toilet, but are usually kept clean. Food selection is mostly snacks, but not all of it is chips and jerky.
United Dairy Farms: Bathrooms are largely clean. Food selection is mediocre unless you want ice cream.
RaceTrac: Nothing really sticks out to me, just a worse version of QuikTrip.
Thornton's: "Kentucky, I want Quiktrip!" "We have QuikTrip at home"
Family Express: They have good donuts, nothing else is remarkable.

Gamble:
Random no-name convenience stores in Appalachia: If on a major road that leads from a major city, likely to be kept clean. Food selection may be really basic aside from local pastries. If located anywhere else, utter crack den.
7Eleven: Depends on the area and clientele - can range from really good to utterly disgusting and sketchy.
Circle K: Newer stores are very nice, but older stores and stores in urban areas can be pathetic.
Murphy USA: Since they're always located near Wal-Marts, there's a non-zero chance you'll encounter the aftermath of a Mart Shart that nobody bothered to clean up.

Not good:
Speedway: Even the newer ones look rundown and have nasty bathrooms.
TA (Travel Centers of America, or as I call, "Tits & Ass Center"): Buildings are usually pointlessly large, run-down, and only serve the shittiest of gas station food, bathrooms are often cramped, smelly and could be cleaner.
Royal Farms: Good fast food selection, modern stores, AWFUL bathrooms. Most have at best a single urinal and a toilet that's likely to be completely coated in piss and covered in piss-flies.
A-Plus: 7-Eleven but consistently worse, and usually in worse areas.
Red Apple/KwikFill: Food sucks, bathroom is usually a single toilet that's literally always in use, and in the off chance you get in you'll walk into the worst smelling aftershit you'll have ever experienced in your life.
Cumberland Farms: See Red Apple, just slightly nicer looking.

:poop: tier:
OnTheRun: Even in nice areas the only bathroom is going to be a stinky shithole that requires a key on a stick. Food is the very definition of goyslop. When you think "shitty gas station" and it isn't a moonshine still in the boonies, it's this chain.
Random no-name convenience stores in New England: 90% chance to have, at best, a piss-splattered and heroin-needle-laden Portajohn as a bathroom. Also, the reader on the pump is likely to be compromised, and you'll probably get a text saying someone was trying to buy SUPREME with your credit card afterwards.
Random no-name convenience stores in the ghetto of any major city: Unless you're looking for crack, fent, or hookers or to catch a bullet in the teeth, keep driving until you reach the nice part of town.

Clip tax to stay on topic:
Fauna becomes a dog

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ami just said that she has partnered with humblebundle.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Yeah, I'm upping this to a 60/40. The picture he posted today makes it seem like he's definitely going VTuber in some way. Could still be outside of VShojo but who knows.

Also this picture is absolute fucking turbo cringe. Looks like one of those 2000s YouTube PFPs, also shockingly low quality jpeg.

Screenshot_20240222_201503_X.jpg

His bio does in fact say "vtuber" now. The question is where he goes.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Guardbro has commented on @The Proctor's Yuko stream (link/archive).
Interesting, I was keeping tabs on the jidf threads to see if anyone talked about the stream and didn't see anything, but guardbro noticed it? That would make for a good interview if he reached out to Proctor, and since he's clearly keeping tabs on this thread or has someone letting him know developments should be achievable.

Guardbro did yuko pee on you?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yeah, I'm upping this to a 60/40. The picture he posted today makes it seem like he's definitely going VTuber in some way. Could still be outside of VShojo but who knows.

Also this picture is absolute fucking turbo cringe. Looks like one of those 2000s YouTube PFPs, also shockingly low quality jpeg.

Has the Harry Potter scar

fortnitesmasherX

So in regards to Rosemi; if she was going to graduate, she'd have to announce it soon right? Like the latest her graduation could happen is in March/ April? Do we know if she's already renewed her contract?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Someone made a HexaVT chatbot. With a few small changes.

Whoever came up with this, 10/10.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

This is literally the first thing that came to mind when I saw the pfp

Bronze

So in regards to Rosemi; if she was going to graduate, she'd have to announce it soon right? Like the latest her graduation could happen is in March/ April? Do we know if she's already renewed her contract?
Pomu announced it in January and she graduated that month. Hers can also be similar so theres still time. If she will graduate in April there's no need to announce it yet

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Could be renewal for months or even weeks, no way to guess.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Interesting, I was keeping tabs on the jidf threads to see if anyone talked about the stream and didn't see anything, but guardbro noticed it? That would make for a good interview if he reached out to Proctor, and since he's clearly keeping tabs on this thread or has someone letting him know developments should be achievable.

Guardbro did yuko pee on you?
For what it's worth, I feel it's only fair that Guardbro's able to share his side of the story, since pretty much everything about him and the people he associates with has been a game of telephone between anons and ex-boo bros, two groups of people who I don't consider the most reliable narrators. I'd be curious if he knows something about the allegations against BigDick that we don't, since that's obviously the ugliest part right now.

Kalion

:)
How does that work in practice?

Studio: "This video contains material owned by us."
YouTube: "Ah, we'll fix that. What part includes your footage?"
Studio: "None of it."
YouTube: "Okay, what part has your audio?"
Studio: "Nowhere whatsoever."
YouTube: :confusedshuba:
It, unfortunately, literally works like this:

Studio: "This video contains material owned by us."
YouTube: "Okay, we applied a strike to the account."
Account holder: "Hey, there's nothing here owned by them. Remove this."
YouTube: "Studio, is that true?"
Studio: "Nope, we still claim it."
YouTube: "Well shucks nothing we can do about the strike. Go to court if you want this resolved. Sorry!"

braindoko

in the coattails of Airi's "do reptiles lactate" comes Mavia's confusion with human anatomy (2:35:54 if timestamp fails)

Live now: a rock, a lamia and a ghost walk into a mine
maxresdefault.jpg

Elyssia Nikos is the gamer of the group, the other two will probably die a lot and make funny noises

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🔩 Time

Sayu model is very good I love the facial tracking

Bronze

The merch is amazing. Why february whyyy :pikameefuck:
hinabday2_1800x1012.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Oh my god, something I have extensive experience with, sasuga Caramel Idol!
:incoming:
Gas station sperging
As an European fella who never drives and takes bus and train 95% of the time, I didn't even know there were that many gas station brands

xjll3t.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
GU5vkv5a_o.png
Megu is Live with a Karaoke Stream!!!
liMFbIDq_o.png

4r4bFIoo_o.png
Karaoke love!!!
uK4h1sqq_o.png

playlist with more songs Thanks to @IonProxy

bErkvYVq_o.png
Also, she just started uplo
ading streams and clips to her YouTube channel. Go support her there too!!!

A

lIQmCghK_o.gif

This retard seems to be in a happier state of mind and honestly im glad. She had been a bit moody the past few weeks and it was pretty sad to hear. Overall her streams feel more cute now. I think she's trying to be a bit more girly and less "one of the boys".

what is this now?
Oof. I mean its already out there. Shit happens. She should just try to avoid doing the same mistake instead of beating herself over it.

For anyone who doesn't know, Members have a limited amount of tickets or points to use on outfit accessories, and well, for now, Kiara has already spent all her perms on other outfits in the past and future
Wait, I didnt know that. That seems like a dumb rule.

View attachment 64401
His bio does in fact say "vtuber" now. The question is where he goes.
I think its a good move. He would probably lose a good chunk of people if he went 3d. The silhouette looks cringe as fuck though, some Code Lyoko shit from early 00's.

🔩 Time

Sayu model is very good I love the facial tracking

The rigging is really good. Way better than her corpo model.

Self-shill Clip Tax moment. Late at night i finished the Literally WHO clip of Pippa.

Also this popped up on my notifications and honestly, Its a really nice parody song.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom