"'Two hours no progress?' Ha. Ha. Ha. How long have you been on this earth? How many years? I see no progress from you, either"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
YouTube doesn't scrub that stuff in Japan because approximately no-one in Japan wants them to. IMO the Japanese culture around sexualised content is a lot healthier than the US/western one, and enforcing US-style treatment in YouTube would be a mistake.

My point is this stuff gets canned pretty quickly if it's in English. I know a decent amount of such content from Japan still gets nuked, it just takes a lot longer for the hammer to come down automatically because the content bots are much slower if the content isn't in English. Just because the Japanese don't report dick sucking ASMR doesn't mean it's any more allowed on the platform, if it were then the AVtubers that sell h-audio wouldn't have to dance around their main line of business and all the e-thots would simply use the difference in Japanese standards to shill their content if Japan doesn't get regulated the same in a US based video service platform.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I have a very faint dream that whenever the next Holo JP gen debuts, one of them will have a very familiar sexy "hey boy" voice and all the other holomems will happily pretend and to gaslight the fans that the new girl totally came from nowhere. If all parties didn't really want to do the Mel graduation and that it was a contract clause on leaking super sekrit company info.. I wonder if anything like this has ever happened, even outside of vtubers, of a creative talent getting rehired for a role or a company they were fired from.

Yeah give me rainbows and dumb stickers, but it would be a great win for the fans. I don't think anyone really wanted Mel to leave.
"Everyone, we'd like you all to meet our newest member of Holo EN, Melanie Nightsky. Please be kind to her, she only speaks Japanese."

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shutting up won't get him over 900 retweets though.
When Nijisanji sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing retardation. They’re bringing fujoshi bait. They’re abusers. And some, I assume, are good people.

UberSoldat

God's Strongest Dragoon

Watch this cute dog that was getting jumpscared by her own alerts play Phasmo

"Everyone, we'd like you all to meet our newest member of Holo EN, Melanie Nightsky. Please be kind to her, she only speaks Japanese."
Make her gyaru, worked for Kotoka
:dokiSmug:

chihirogumi

Rosemi has broken her silence. New stream too.

Archive

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Yeah, Niji is back to advertising as normal

At this point, it's not out of the question to expect absent talents to return to regular streaming.

DanishCookies

Reminded me of
1708504059660.png

Love this movie

frz

Fucking monkey!

Rrat, Pekora actually watched the whole drama and saw her monkey keeps getting mentioned so she has to clarify it.
Rosemi has broken her silence. New stream too.

Archive

So how long was this suspension again
I have a very faint dream that whenever the next Holo JP gen debuts, one of them will have a very familiar sexy "hey boy" voice and all the other holomems will happily pretend and to gaslight the fans that the new girl totally came from nowhere. If all parties didn't really want to do the Mel graduation and that it was a contract clause on leaking super sekrit company info.. I wonder if anything like this has ever happened, even outside of vtubers, of a creative talent getting rehired for a role or a company they were fired from.

Yeah give me rainbows and dumb stickers, but it would be a great win for the fans. I don't think anyone really wanted Mel to leave.
While there's absolutely 0 chance that Hololive is gonna rehire Mel. Nijisanji did graduate and then rehire Sasaki Saku 2 months later.

Last edited:

No Name

Any idea who Apollo was? Seems like she has a pl that she struggled in

She's also recruiting for a concert

Jeezus :shiinastare: that is some bounce.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
More like, ready for the same vtubers you already liked but worse?
They got rid of Pikamee's wierd ass porcelain doll loli model so they're doing okay in my book

frz

Yeah, Niji is back to advertising as normal

At this point, it's not out of the question to expect absent talents to return to regular streaming.

Bruh they forgot to credit the artist... during their own support the artist movement
archive

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Michiru's Rust adventures will continue in 30 minutes

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Dunno about everyone else in this "gen 4-7 in the box" but polka has been inviting nijisanji into Polkaden since forever.
On stream there were this as well.

Or this one with Lain Patterson
Polka is just weird, it seems like she's friend with the entire industry, but she struggles to do communicate with them or invite to collab. Tbf she struggled even "within the box" collab wise. She seems more prioritized with Polkaden, making music and half of her streams are just random sponsored gacha/craps
Also this happened, basically an upd8 reunion back in 2022, paywalled on spawn though
a0599eac-9bb5-4cfa-8e49-86cc517fe6b6.jpg

I was talking more about collab frequency for live streams, the generations I mentioned are intended to be approximate timelines NOT how much a person in X generation collabs outside the "box". Subaru and others used to collab with Ui/Claire/others but that tailored off after gen 3 imo. Matsuri and Towa have been pretty consistent doing FPS stuff for years now. Choco has always collab'd with people as she has a fascination with the vtuber scene itself, calls everyone by the sama honorific. Most other collabs have been specific like Okayu and Shiina radio show or Suisei's Heikousen Scramble. I am optimistic that the needle has moved and some of my favorite people can fuck around on stream together if they want.

Polka has an amazing amount of connections plus built an amazing business as Oda doing internal ads for companies. I think she can network. Collabs with Nijisanij, Nanashi, Peanuts and Ponpoko and, fuck, maybe Siro and Baachan in the future! As for why she doesn't live stream with them I don't see her collabs much anyways. Polka is one of the few talents where I regret not knowing Japanese as she does allude to being like "Pagliacci" - aka sad in private.

Mikochi has a tech issue and 35p balled out

Detailed instructions from one and another even put together a video.
Instread she solves it in the most basic way possible (which is good)

Updated windows 11

*keyboard stuffs*
I almost feel that using a dual keyboard might be useful for JP. Navigating whatever art program red juice uses with a regular keyboard and then a side one for quick google searches that is optimized for JP typing. The only reason I think it might work is because JP in minecraft routinely mess up switching from the control set keys to the typing keys.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Limkin

Will idol corp force them to change loli models into something more appropriate to escalate it further? The whole branch minus 2-3 people is strictly into no-no zone in terms of designs, and exceptions are asexual brit with korean mommy. If they keep the appearance but never deliver on expectations of appearance, they will just attract fans who will quickly get disgruntled and unwilling to spend any money.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom