"We should mirror our brains not the controller"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is confronting eldritch stick figure horrors:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Holy shit. There's a thread talking about this tweet.

In it, someone put the "Uki Violetta is racist against white people" clip dump in one of the threads. :whatastory:

What about this context?

The hosts won't let me win because they are "white people"

While impersonating Reimu, "white people can't cook"

Who walks and runs in the summer? "White people" awkward laughter

"White man does the bare minimum"

"You're a fucking white male"

"White people can't kiss"

Some white people give him a friendly greeting on the street. He assumes they're racist.

"White people's hotdogs suck"

These clothes will only match you "if you're a pasty white person". Chat goes LMAO!

"creepy ass white man....I hate you"

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
I hope so much for !Pomu in Holo simply because she could really hit that idol dream and I want to cry just as much as she will to finally get that fulfillment. If she does go for Vshojo though please god don't let her be twitch only because I'm still too lazy/retarded to look for an adblock solution and I refuse to pay twitch any money.
here you go. https://github.com/younesaassila/ttv-lol-pro
works fairly well for the few times I watch things on twitch.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

In it, someone put the "Uki Violetta is racist against white people" clip dump in one of the threads. :whatastory:

What about this context?

Some white people give him a friendly greeting on the street. He assumes they're racist.

These clothes will only match you "if you're a pasty white person". Chat goes LMAO!

I've never seen these clips... He actually hates White people. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. :depressedtako:

the red road

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

frz

so this is where Irys gets her keyboard autism from

Which kinda psychopath only buys black keyboard
More like, ready for the same vtubers you already liked but worse?
Honestly most of them are fine. Except that fat fuck kuro decided to kill immersion. Anyone have a sappy mysta quote so I can pin it on his face?
That said, if Cover really wants her in Hololive, they can offer her a bigger stage than VShojo ever could. She could be a virtual idol for real.
Cover doesn't scout anymore since years now.
Have no clue why the hell anyone would want anything less than a 100% keyboard. I dont understand this shit.
Not everyone is an accountant or a programmer. Most people dont touch the numpad. It saves space, looks cleaner and more mobile if you remove them.
There is this invention that is called laptop as well, most of them dont come with a fullsized keyboard and most people live fine only using them.
Redjuice is also an artist with a drawing pad. Makes 0 sense for him to use a 100% as it takes over his drawing space.
I don't think that's quite the same type of keyboard autism. He's into the keys and switches and layouts, but in a different way entirely. He posted an entire novel about these and their technical specs and strengths and weaknesses.

I can't even fit the full thing on my screen, I have to shift it to my vertical monitor...

Jesus who keeps buying mx red, what a psychopath

Last edited:

Awoogers

What about this context?

so youre saying that uki may die in a couple of days

LEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Stinky dragon schedule from earlier today :pomuLove:

Sunday karaoke is gonna be kino

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Everything is just so stupid... Filian is not some evil villain. I hate that people are so controlling about this sort of thing.

Watch who you want to watch. Support who you want to support. Making a fuss about something you hate only gives it more attention. I know I'm speaking to the choir here, but it's still so aggravating.
I’m just offended by her george floyd joke because it implies that his death has anything to do with someone taking his breath away, as opposed to the tons of drugs he took and his own self-induced panic attack.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

What about this context?

Decided to look up this fag on the wiki.

1708475457325.png

Archive

Awoogers

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I know it hurts when a troon takes care of herself better than your oshi, don't worry bro I'm with you.
Well duh. He's a guy, of course he has more sense than she does.

You know, maybe it's not so bad. Maybe the boobros thought Yuko is a goblin shortstack.

niggaphil

I watched Yuri quite a bit, so it hurts that I'll never know what happened.
I mean, her termination has more dignity than the Selen's termination. She probably think 'God Damn I am lucky that fucking Fishman treat me better' while reading the Selen's shitstorm :dokiSmug:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Anime Fan

15 minutes until this weeks Runie Ruseday!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Any idea who Apollo was? Seems like she has a pl that she struggled in

She's also recruiting for a concert

Last edited:

Atlas

I dont think its her regretting it and its more her not wanting to deal with the retards.
It might not even be her decision for all we know she might want tokeepp doing it Just management told her to stop.
I have no clue why the hell anyone would want anything less than a 100% keyboard. I dont understand this shit.
Only reason I could understand is traveling.
Boy I sure hope no hate campaign moves against them to report them for using their accounts to shill adult content. Youtube really hates that. :smugpipi:
You understand that they would just use that for PR, right? don't be a retard, let them stay obscure.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Top Bottom