"WTF I thought his name was 'Dark Vader', not 'darth'. Who the heck is 'darth'? What kind of name is 'darth'. Don't laugh, stop laughing!"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While I haven't found anything of substance I saw this, came from this interview, also Mirrativ & GREE ceo was there
"What is this enthusiased child with a weird purple cat femboi thinking he can dethrone me, the creator of Kizuna Ai?"
1607263416272.jpg
Oh how the turns tabled, now Kizuna is 6 feet under and Yagoo is kingpin of his own waifu empire. Fuck you Activ8.

@yukoschizo How does it feel friend? Why don't you come back and makes us laugh?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Reminder to the Boobros:

You can say anything you like
But you can't touch the merchandise
She'll give you every penny's worth
But it will cost you a dollar first
You can step outside your little world
You can talk to a pretty girl
She's everything you dream about
But don't fall in love

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Reminder to the Boobros:

You can say anything you like
But you can't touch the merchandise
She'll give you every penny's worth
But it will cost you a dollar first
You can step outside your little world
You can talk to a pretty girl
She's everything you dream about
But don't fall in love
Getting a lot of mileage out of that song this month.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe Murray was a Boo Bro

:loading::yagoocry::calidrinking::vesperfacepalm::vomit::pikameefuck::koboharam::jellySlurs:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
While Boo Bros are probably the most Schizophrenic and creepiest mainstream Vtuber fanbase there is, I highly dislike Yuko deleting content members paid money for.
If she had given warning about it ahead of time, like a simple "Hey, next week I'm deleting old content that I don't want on this channel anymore" that would be fine, however the sudden removal of the content with zero warning sets off every alarm bell in my head. I think her removal of said NSFW will in the long term be good for her channel, but I dislike any situation where content people paid for is suddenly taken away with zero warning.
Yeah but the overwhelming majority of her members videos was coomer or gfe related.
I think it was over 40 something videos down to 12 now.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
The old Yuko coomer/gfe content is starting to get purged right now.

Edit: Allegedly all members ASMR content, GONE
Edit2: Someone is now starting to post IRL pics on /vt/, I think they are mad

Edit3: Now allegedly working on non-members content
Deleting content, even if it's paedobait, actually pisses me off. Her members have paid and are paying for access to the product she churned out, suddenly deleting it or barring access to it is not ethical. If it wasn't for the weird quasi-subscription service status memberships have, and it being all on a platform operated by the big G, I'd probably recommend chargebacks.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Surprising nobody, some of her fans are not too fond of this new direction, as demonstrated by the comments on her announcement stream.

JELGDMl.png

JELGyc7.png

JELM9S9.png

JELMdAu.png

JELMncP.png

Here's some more Boo Bro insanity you may have missed from the Liveposting thread:
-

-
Yeah, screw what Yuko wants and what will make her happy. All that matters is that they won't be getting anymore degenerate coomer content to jerk their dicks to with the bros. Sad day.

Didn't watch the stream, nor did I need to. The fallout from this is entertaining. Best of luck to her moving forward. I probably still won't watch her, but this is definitely the better path.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
While Boo Bros are probably the most Schizophrenic and creepiest mainstream Vtuber fanbase there is, I highly dislike Yuko deleting content members paid money for.
If she had given warning about it ahead of time, like a simple "Hey, next week I'm deleting old content that I don't want on this channel anymore" that would be fine, however the sudden removal of the content with zero warning sets off every alarm bell in my head. I think her removal of said NSFW will in the long term be good for her channel, but I dislike any situation where content people paid for is suddenly taken away with zero warning.
I saw a bunch of replies malding about how she was supposed to have another NSFW ASMR as part of the donothon goals that was met. That's never gonna happen now lol. What's with these smaller corpos and promising NSFW donothon goals and then only backing out after they get the money? Phase pulled the same shit with Shiina and the mating press animation.

I didn't donate to either so I'm not particularly upset but why would I want to donate towards one of these goals as a fan if there's a decent chance that even when the goal is met they won't go through with it for whatever reason they decide?

DanishCookies

WaWa

Who cares about Boocucks, pre-order the Cute HagLion statue.

:holohag::hololove:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Who cares about Boocucks, pre-order the Cute HagLion statue.

:holohag::hololove:

I've been quite happy with the Fubuki, Mori and Holo(the wolf not the company) ones that I have. Good quality for the price.

Serbian Peacemakers

I didn't donate to either so I'm not particularly upset but why would I want to donate towards one of these goals as a fan if there's a decent chance that even when the goal is met they won't go through with it for whatever reason they decide?
Its a shame but all you can really do is just not get scammed twice. Just know going forward any and all goals are possibly going to be null and void. No Refunds!

WaWa

I've been quite happy with the Fubuki, Mori and Holo(the wolf not the company) ones that I have. Good quality for the price.
I got Ame in a couple weeks ago and the details on it are pretty insane, especially on the pocket watch.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I saw a bunch of replies malding about how she was supposed to have another NSFW ASMR as part of the donothon goals that was met. That's never gonna happen now lol. What's with these smaller corpos and promising NSFW donothon goals and then only backing out after they get the money? Phase pulled the same shit with Shiina and the mating press animation.

Its not just the NSFW goals, or even just her. If you have a creator that is known to abandon donathon goals (even if the reason for abandoning is a legitimate legal or medical reason) it will make people wary of donating for other goals because those might get tossed in the garbage as well, and to a lesser extent others in her corp are effected to. If Idol allows one talent to set goals and later abandon them, then who is to say they would hold any of their other talents to the goals they set.

I understand why she would want to shift away from that type of content and try to prune her fanbase a bit, but abandoning donathon goals and deleting membership content is a bad look and a slippery slope.

Xuhle

Just a thought cause we seen this for Idol EN twice now. could they be getting tard wrangled to stop there lewd stuff and cut off the lolibaiting stuff as they are trying to get bought out, like Tumbler and OnlyFans tried to do.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Cutest cat streaming, collabing with cutest bug and someone I know nothing about

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Just a thought cause we seen this for Idol EN twice now. could they be getting tard wrangled to stop there lewd stuff and cut off the lolibaiting stuff as they are trying to get bought out, like Tumbler and OnlyFans tried to do.
It's been a popular theory since it was announced that the Brave partnetship is a precursor to a full acquisition down the line.

Xuhle

It's been a popular theory since it was announced that the Brave partnetship is a precursor to a full acquisition down the line.
I know thats been speculated on but that doesnt explain the bizarre behavior of cutting off your fan like that.

Top Bottom