"L O L N O"HoloEN Ouija board

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Central Norte going full Rambo on the Boocucks wasn't on my Bingo, I thought his Holy War was only against Brave :shiinastare:
Idol aligned with Brave, they became involved in his Holy War.
Can someone please give me a tldr on why some cucks are mad at Yuko? I know she wasn't streaming for a good while there.
>goes on a Gura-tier break
>shows signs of connecting with her old /k/ fag friends
>Boobros think they're getting cucked and abandoned
>Yuko does announcement stream
>says she's going to come back full time
>boobros breathe heavy sigh of relief
>she says she's going to take down all her NSFW coomer shit and stop pandering to GFE coomer fags
>boobros immediately look online on Amazon for cheap rope

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

>she says she's going to take down all her NSFW coomer shit and stop pandering to GFE coomer fags
Wouldn't cheap rope break under their weight?

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Hampter ass being shown off Emi just now realized she forgot to add her tail :SelenHAHAhere:
1708400402085.png

Bronze

I think It's made by the same company (Tales Coffee) he owns/has a stake in. Someone may have posted about it on here a while back.
It seems so.

MostlyALurker777

And nothing of value will be missed, perfect

RiverBear

Wait.. if Yuko isn't graduating, then Gura still needs another sacrifice. :guraa:
Gura already smells the blood surrounding NijiEN and is just biding her time.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Another Breath of Fire stream from Urato Chieru at 3PM JST.

Clip from Koyori-Ui's stream yesterday.

Yakumo Beni and stomach rumbling.

Also highlights from Doki, Dtto, and Uto's collab.

Note that VSpo is a coward org that will fold under any drama instead of protecting its talent, I remember they suspended people for using alt account or teabagging. Noone request them to do so. They just do it for fun. The org is "new" enough but their CEO structure is almost as anal as nijisanji English.
When they're promoting themselves as esports girls the smurfing (and alleged boosting) looks bad. At least they're openly announcing suspension so people know and not "hey guys I will go on a holiday of a lifetime for two weeks".

This method works indeed.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
See also Fallen Shadow
You mispelled "Menhera Schizo" wrong.

Let this be a reminder, this could be any of us if we fall for the GFE trap.
Don't be like Fandead. Don't be like these Boobros. It's not worth it man

There's full dox of a guy with SSN and all, I'm guessing he's related to Yuko's RM
Be a @Reticule in a world full of @kestraline.

Wait...

AI's stands for Adult artifical Intelligence.
You are NOT beating the cnnuy enjoyer allegations that way.

Obligatory:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Which is her own fault since she pandered to these faggots but the eventual mass sewer slide of the boobros will be hilarious

Self termination is too easy and painless for Boo Bros.

Merch-Merchants HATE

That's it, that's the post. I fucking hate shipping things internationally so this was very #relatable

I see b*g and have a very different read of what that is supposed to mean and it threw me for a second. :shiinastare:

The old Yuko coomer/gfe content is starting to get purged right now.

Edit: Allegedly all members ASMR content, GONE
Edit2: Someone is now starting to post IRL pics on /vt/, I think they are mad

Edit3: Now allegedly working on non-members content

Bro if my attempts to revenge dox a woman includes images of her on a range I'd rethink my approach.

Central Norte going full Rambo on the Boocucks wasn't on my Bingo, I thought his Holy War was only against Brave :shiinastare:

Marimari is officially an Invader :smugpipi:

I remember when he was just an inoffensive Laplace poster, to think he was really an ice cold killer this whole time.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live with more react content.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's like doremus but somehow even worse
Doremus have become pretty wholesome over the last year. Nobody has got out of line in awhile.... they just seem to go away when they start to get weird :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Clip Tax: Pippa reaps the fruit of the "100 years of bad luck in Jong" curse Odwenn gave her during Roblox last week.

Remi doesn't know what words mean and that's okay

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

wrp

Is it not obvious to the boobros that Riro fucked it all up for them and Yuko almost certainly wouldn't drop her ATMs if she didn't have to?

Bronze

These fools actually got 5 talents to debut. I was hoping they only debut like 2-3 to make it work but no they want the hunger games to happen

Serbian Peacemakers

While Boo Bros are probably the most Schizophrenic and creepiest mainstream Vtuber fanbase there is, I highly dislike Yuko deleting content members paid money for.
If she had given warning about it ahead of time, like a simple "Hey, next week I'm deleting old content that I don't want on this channel anymore" that would be fine, however the sudden removal of the content with zero warning sets off every alarm bell in my head. I think her removal of said NSFW will in the long term be good for her channel, but I dislike any situation where content people paid for is suddenly taken away with zero warning.

Xuhle

These fools actually got 5 talents to debut. I was hoping they only debut like 2-3 to make it work but no they want the hunger games to happen

So a Yabbit, Bear, Elephant, Meerkat, and Tiger? Triple A Anthro Aliens Anonymous?

Bronze

So a Yabbit, Bear, Elephant, Meerkat, and Tiger? Triple A Anthro Aliens Anonymous?
Astro Animal Adventurers

E: Here's Remi to fill the post

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Note that VSpo is a coward org that will fold under any drama instead of protecting its talent, I remember they suspended people for using alt account or teabagging. Noone request them to do so. They just do it for fun. The org is "new" enough but their CEO structure is almost as anal as nijisanji English.
Still, I went through their wiki. Apparently they have been active since 2019 and had... 0 graduations so far? That has to count for something right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom