"Rather than unnecessarily extending the number of new VTuber debuts, our plan is to engage in solid productions at a pace which doesn't dilute the brand value of hololive productions, and to generate new debuts that contribute to the enhancement of the brand value"Kaneko Yosuke, CFO hololive

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
vtubers.png

Stunned But Dumb

Help me out TVA, when I was looking femboy vtubers I ran across this thing

Thats a pooner isn't it? I'm holding out hope I'm wrong because a femboy vtuber with a voice like that is immediate oshi material but this feels way too good to be true.

I'm fine with male vtubers and I could even settle for a woman(male) vtuber but a """""male"""" vtuber belongs in a wood chipper

I don't have the skills that you seem to, but I glanced through his youtube, throne, and twitter (can't access it all without an account). Here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/KotaKotonya/featured I will not look at those asmrs
https://twitter.com/kotakotonya nitter is dead
https://vgen.co/KotaKotonya commission him
https://throne.com/kotakotonya or buy him a sex toy (yeah, really)

Good luck in your search for the perfect femboy oshi

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Thats a pooner isn't it? I'm holding out hope I'm wrong because a femboy vtuber with a voice like that is immediate oshi material but this feels way too good to be true.

I'm fine with male vtubers and I could even settle for a woman(male) vtuber but a """""male"""" vtuber belongs in a wood chipper

Jumped around the VOD, gives me Ray vibes (women acting as a shota, it's her kink), I think it's fine, but I don't bother linking the character with the actor behind it so much, if a design is sex for me, it is sex and that's the end of it.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

'His' last stream was Ensemble Stars.
Take a wild guess.
1708296309038.png

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
The give away is 100% the male symbol on their tie. Probably a FtM, or a girl roleplaying as a shota femboy. Seems nice though.
I fucked up. Meant to put "FtM" not "MtF". That latter would not make any lick of sense.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Is TVA secretly puritan sect or something? 🤔

BNUY LOVE BTW
You're free to be a kike all you want but we have the right to call you out for having retarded takes that make nolan sound like a normal person.

Now to return to the topic at hand. I saw people brought kawaii trying to make a new gen, are they still alive? Aren't they just the nene amano company nowadays?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Guys you know what to do (close up them wallets for once)

Stunned But Dumb

Now to return to the topic at hand. I saw people brought kawaii trying to make a new gen, are they still alive? Aren't they just the nene amano company nowadays?
Gen 3 leaving dealt them quite a bit of damage since they left so soon after debut, but they're still trucking. If this new gen has similar problems or isn't a smash hit, not even Nene's talents will keep them afloat. Well, thats what people are guessing

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
OMG can we shut up at least about cheating part? I don't give a fuck about her personal relationships, nor should any of her viewers.
In a way I agree. I seriously couldn't give a flying fuck about her cheating. Its just 1 extra thing to add to the list of shitty things.

The few streams available on Youtube they never speak. It's 100% a dude/troon.
99.5% its a dude thats been Vtweeting a ton. I believe they were either a Selen mod or very active in the Selen thing.

As for being cute and girly, I'll admit I don't watch you that much but you never came across as much of a 'bro' type. Your model at least invokes a very cute image, I can't say much for your behaviour since all I've really seen is maybe 20 minutes of your epstein documents reading so I can't really have an informed opinion there, sorry for not having anything really meaningful to say.
Megu has had about 2 or 3 small rants about the whole cute thing. She doesn't feel like she is cute and she does want to be that. On her re-debut she was all happy and giggly about her new model and she even did a high pitched voice where honestly, it was pretty damn cute. Some people are just naturally cute or can fall into that cute role easily, others have to work on it. Honestly I feel that its futile to look or push for that unless you are looking into looking for work doing voice acting for cute characters.

I don't have the skills that you seem to, but I glanced through his youtube, throne, and twitter (can't access it all without an account). Here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/KotaKotonya/featured I will not look at those asmrs
https://twitter.com/kotakotonya nitter is dead
https://vgen.co/KotaKotonya commission him
https://throne.com/kotakotonya or buy him a sex toy (yeah, really)

Good luck in your search for the perfect femboy oshi
Femboy? Nah, thats a girl. Even Shima is better at doing the whole Femboy thing.

Trying to make a new gen? They already debuted a new gen back in November I believe. I barely heard anything from them (i was on vacation) nor do I know how good or bad their numbers are.

Correction, it was mid-October:

Never seen them stream and their CCV doesnt seem to be too high. Probably sub 100 given that most streams have around 500-600 views. They are all around the 10k mark.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Very nice dirt, Jelly.
brave-KZYVXk-FUOB.png

link
HOWEVER. What the hell are you juicing those cacti with? The fuckers are MASSIVE! :PomuPanic:
MASSIVE.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Kiara is still annoyed that whoever manages the requests for the HoloKaraoke app threw out her list of like 300 Hello Project songs when they opened requests (it sounded like they were expecting people to submit like a handful at a time, but massively underestimated her idol autism....)

Stunned But Dumb

Moonshine, Bagstard, Kirsche, and Nano are playing an SCP game

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Well at least he left behind some E-girl pics

:kroniidrinking:
Wtf did I miss actually doing things for once.

She's a nice person at least, femboi they are not.
99.5% its a dude thats been Vtweeting a ton. I believe they were either a Selen mod or very active in the Selen thing.
Just a vtweeter that was VERY open in posting Selen's PL (and even active holo PLs) without second thought.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
HoloX rizzler.

Attachments

• Screenshot Capture - 2024-02-18 - 18-12-46.png
    Screenshot Capture - 2024-02-18 - 18-12-46.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 80

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Well now that we are talking about Vshojo

So is she now going to play the autism card when people ask her why she never donated the money?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Best sniper La-Lion

Cutest Towl

Two for one cookie special

I know this would make a great template

Top Bottom