"Shiina like, popped her pussy for us"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Composted Sapling

A vtuber that has been popping up on Twitter in connection to the ongoing Kurosanji implosion is hint-posting.
Seen her interact with the ex-nijis a bit. Might be signs of things to come

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

A vtuber that has been popping up on Twitter in connection to the ongoing Kurosanji implosion is hint-posting.

I mean, that's a vtweeter saying the obvious. Everyone can see what's coming a mile away.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Well now that we are talking about Vshojo

OMG can we shut up at least about cheating part? I don't give a fuck about her personal relationships, nor should any of her viewers. There was no lolsuit drama even.
Autistic - girl, we knew already. HL fuckup was very autistic levels of socially inept.

Did she ever stream? I see her squeezing into every hole with non-opinions now, really annoying.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
OMG can we shut up at least about cheating part? I don't give a fuck about her personal relationships, nor should any of her viewers. There was no lolsuit drama even.
Autistic - girl, we knew already. HL fuckup was very autistic levels of socially inept.

Did she ever stream? I see her squeezing into every hole with non-opinions now, really annoying.
Last twitch stream, Sep 9, 2023

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
OMG can we shut up at least about cheating part?
Z2lm.gif

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She should be called a whore for being a complete hypocrite who keeps sadposting about being hated

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

SomeRando

Uruka clearly likes being PC's sex icon.

A

Speaking of Nano/Yuri, she's been teasing that she's getting a new model soon.

Good thing, she's been using a generic off-the-shelf model since she was terminated from Phase.

Won't Nano actually have to stream for us to see her new model? :smugpipi:

Flipsie has a twitch but it says they haven't streamed in 5-6 months on there.

Last edited:

akari-chan

The few streams available on Youtube they never speak. It's 100% a dude/troon.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's splatfest so you already know what she's playing today
Splat time LETS GO

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Who is currently streaming, hit 50k subs on YT, and will be eating pineapple pizza as a result?

:nolanbean:This gal.

Congrats on 50k Panko!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
OMG can we shut up at least about cheating part? I don't give a fuck about her personal relationships, nor should any of her viewers.
Cheating is, in most circumstances, an objectively morally condemnable thing to do. It is not in any way wrong to say that you don't want to support someone who lacks moral character in that way, let alone all of the other ways Froot has proven herself to be deplorable. I don't understand your point.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's some fag feeding on the scraps of the Niji drama and pretending they have le sekrit info for clout. The Niji drama is like a beached whale and all of these worthless bastards are just the scavengers crowding around the carcass trying to juice as much out of it as they can.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why did you tag me too? I want nothing to do with this. :annoyedpippa:
Innovate! Lead the charge! Make your oshi feel wanted and all that gay shit!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Holy shit, this song is a fucking banger!!!

Here's an anime style OP for the song:

Man, I am waiting for the day these 4 would collab again.

Maximum the Hormone is one of those bands I'm always surprised for some reason when I hear them come up even though they'd no shit be pretty well known because of their Death Note OPs. Still, I'd heard of them from the Airmaster ED in like 2004, following my usual weird pattern of finding artists/music sometime before their biggest blow-up in attention.

Just for posperity, i did a basic reverse image search for his supposed bijou facedox. And it comes back to a OF whore with over 2.4M followers on twitter.

Edit : her twitter is extremely nsfw you will get bussy jumpscared

I could have pointed that out immediately if I was at my PC cruising the forums at the time. :smugina:

Uruka clearly likes being PC's sex icon.

A

Mother of 128 aside, looks like a good little space to enclose with a partition and make into a little sound booth/streaming cave, just need to ensure you got some air flow under there.

Discord-0c3qw-Gc-SXz.png

:fishmandispair:
Still, nearly 20 days without any alcohol is a good thing. You should be proud. @midori

I don't know your circumstances for trying to give up drinking, but I can understand your struggle and the difficulties in trying. The world is too much sometimes, your own mind is too much sometimes, and the comfort is just so appealing when everything is too much. 20 days is a good first start but you're not so far off the wagon you can't catch up. You did pretty good for a first try and now you know at least one more thing that might lead you to relapse so you can try to address it the next time.

As for being cute and girly, I'll admit I don't watch you that much but you never came across as much of a 'bro' type. Your model at least invokes a very cute image, I can't say much for your behaviour since all I've really seen is maybe 20 minutes of your epstein documents reading so I can't really have an informed opinion there, sorry for not having anything really meaningful to say.

If we want to genuinely help her, then I feel like we're the last people she should talk to when she gets like this

instead, her friends should be the one to pull her out of this - specifically the ones that keep tabs here (I am talking directly to you right now, please help). hopefully, she's able to overcome the brain worms, and resist the urge to break her alcohol-free streak again any time soon.

Maybe not you, but we're not all deluded schizos here and some of us could probably really help. However, it would still be better to reach out to her own friends for support rather than suggest someone from here, there's only so much a mostly-anonymous random from some shitpost forum can really do other than offer encouragement and support, and it helps more to have someone in your corner that knows what you're dealing with that you are self-medicating for.

I also wouldn't want to be presumptuous enough to suggest essentially total strangers to something that might have personal issues tied up in it like getting through alcoholism, at least none that aren't counselors of some kind.

Aradia dox

While @Would , marrying her? I don't think so. That's a smash and dash, or at least a weekend regret. Nerissa Actual though... :shiinastare: She wants two kids but good luck stopping there without medical intervention.

There's at least 3-4 members hard confirmed to have fucked so it a bit puzzling.

Only 3-4? :smugrys:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Top Bottom