"What does this do? Why is there Islam here?"Sleepy Project

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I haven't been keeping up too much with discount Gura. The elephant in the room, is she pregnant or some shit?
This exact question has been spoonfed multiple times this week, so to avoid repetition let's just say yes, she is pregnant, with Tyrone's child.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Men pay them to be like this.

Some do it for fun.

"I-I-I definitely don't know what cum tastes like!!! I'm a pure virginal idol that's only for you anon!!!"

I may only know chibi from her interactions with Nagzz but I'd fully believe she's too retarded to have had any kind of sexual relationship, unless it's been with another, equally retarded guy.

If I had a kid I would never want a daughter, this kinda behavior would make me look down the barrel of a gun on the weekly.

I would hope that my daughter would be smart and safe about her choices. I also hope she'd go to her mom with any questions because holy fuck do I not want to field my little girl's questions about getting railed so help me god that boy gonna die.

I'm pretty sure the announcement is gonna be graduation. I hope she specifically names this tard and others like him for why she's graduating. They'd probably an hero.

I really hope so, Boo Bros are some of the most pathetic fucks I've ever seen and I own a mirror.

Kilolo

God's Strongest Dragoon

I may only know chibi from her interactions with Nagzz but I'd fully believe she's too retarded to have had any kind of sexual relationship, unless it's been with another, equally retarded guy.
I would like to remind you that Yuri's first stream after reappearing as Nanobites had her talking about how she's a dumbass and would whore herself out in order to cheat in high school just to graduate. Chibi has definitely had a man make a McFlurry on her tongue.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed that Dokibird was giving me a tour of her ancestral homeland, which was some kind of exotic tropical island. She showed me the tomb of her grandfather and explained that since they were a polygamous culture he was able to father over a hundred-thousand children and had over a million grandchildren, of which she was one. I interpret this dream to mean that I don't spend enough time thinking about vtubers, but fortunately that's an easy fix.

EDIT:
Chinese claiming to live in a tropical island? You mean Chinese claiming the entirety of Spratley Islands? Also, is that a Genghis Khan reference?
Well in my dream it was the character Dokibird, not the real person (I don't even know what she looks like tbh) so I didn't think her being Chinese had anything to do with it until I saw the replies. But dreams don't have to make sense anyway, that's the fun of it.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I would like to remind you that Yuri's first stream after reappearing as Nanobites had her talking about how she's a dumbass and would whore herself out in order to cheat in high school just to graduate. Chibi has definitely had a man make a McFlurry on her tongue.
Thanks for the info, I'll call her a stooooopid whore from now on.:kaelaapprob:

God's Strongest Dragoon

he was able to father over a hundred-thousand children and had over a million grandchildren, of which she was one.
Bro, she's a chink. You just had a dream about Genghis Khan.

Hwoarang

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed that Dokibird was giving me a tour of her ancestral homeland, which was some kind of exotic tropical island. She showed me the tomb of her grandfather and explained that since they were a polygamous culture he was able to father over a hundred-thousand children and had over a million grandchildren, of which she was one. I interpret this dream to mean that I don't spend enough time thinking about vtubers, but fortunately that's an easy fix.
Chinese claiming to live in a tropical island? You mean Chinese claiming the entirety of Spratley Islands? Also, is that a Genghis Khan reference?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys! Himemiya Rie of Phase Connect fame is going to stream Doki Doki Literature club in 4 hours! I don't know much about the game, but what I do know is that Rie will turn this horror visual novel into kino content as she attempts to make these girls worse than they already are!
Be ready!

lolwatagain

I wish I had the time to draw an IdolEN talent as a hypercube for this.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Why can't women cheat normally like using UV pens or switching water bottle labels...
:depressedtako:

Xuhle

Stunned But Dumb

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

God's Strongest Dragoon

Scarle uploaded this. I'm sure she'll miss Kyo.

She has mentioned that she views Kyo as her little brother, he's one of the people she was closest to in NijiEN.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Scarle uploaded this. I'm sure she'll miss Kyo.

She's probably just waiting until it's her turn to escape from that horrible black company. I hope it's soon.

Stunned But Dumb

She's probably just waiting until it's her turn to escape from that horrible black company. I hope it's soon.
She said she has stuff planned throughout the year, so who knows

Hwoarang

Top Bottom