"Do you know what a 'Brony' is?"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Not-Bobon is playing Infinite Craft.

Yuu premiers a 3-min lore video.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Minase Rio's delayed birthday live just started

His voice blows me away every time. I loved that duet with Towa. Sucks that he lost some viewers after that weird tech error but he kept going strong :polkasticks:

Speaking of Towa, she said she'd be doing a sponsored stream during her break and it was for this chiropractor company. They helped her out before her sololive and even sponsored her so this was her paying them back.

It was a quick 30 minute stream but it was cute. And it's the only stream we'll get for 3 more weeks :yagoocry:
6459870.png
43758905.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
His voice blows me away every time. I loved that duet with Towa. Sucks that he lost some viewers after that weird tech error but he kept going strong :polkasticks:

Speaking of Towa, she said she'd be doing a sponsored stream during her break and it was for this chiropractor company. They helped her out before her sololive and even sponsored her so this was her paying them back.

It was a quick 30 minute stream but it was cute. And it's the only stream we'll get for 3 more weeks :yagoocry:
6459870.png
43758905.png

Rio is a good reason why Holostars deserve more than they get. Dude is an incredible singer.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Another banger meme form Ludokano. This guy just appeared out of nowhere a six months ago and has been creating nothing but kino since.

AmpleChip

Is there an ELI5 of the Yuko situation? I haven't been watching her for a long time and now all I see are boo bros schizoposting.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

UberSoldat

Stunned But Dumb

Come watch Kuroa play some good ol' street fighter 6

You can also listen to Mi-chan read supas... and zatsu... lots of zatsu

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Is there an ELI5 of the Yuko situation? I haven't been watching her for a long time and now all I see are boo bros schizoposting.

Best as I can tell, she was in ghost mode, probably due to a combination of the schizoposting and other bullshit directed toward her, and she is a BPD zoomie leaning more toward the /k/ommandos who gangbanged her at nuggetfest. But the refund deadline for merch (edited, wasn't donothon refunds) was coming up and so idol probably pressed her to make some tweets promising to come back while they waited on her contract to expire so fewer people would try to refund. But now the whales are left trying to get refunds from Jewbacorp after the deadline so good luck drawing water from that stone fellas :Katta-Semetic-Content:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Looks like they’re all in Japan now. Not-Nina has met up with Not-Pomu and Not-Mika.

Archive

Last edited:

Limkin

Completely unfounded and baseless rrat - the company wide thing Calli mentioned is some of the Niji members (or even a company itself) are trying to negotiate a buyout of existing characters and it's too big of a cake piece to immediately brush it off and ignore, so they are having a company wide meetings to make sure everyone is on board

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She's been on a hiatus for a few months now. Think it was for mental health or something. Then around 2 months ago or so(?) she posted on her Rye PL talking about how she wanted to come back and rebrand herself. She didn't wanna focus on guns and military stuff like she used to and just chill. People were speculating that she plans on graduating. But what has the boo bros going extra schizo is that she was apparently in contact with her old /k/ buddies who would talk shit and make fun of them. They see this as some kinda betrayal and that she doesn't care about her fans anymore.

Then she posted a video on Yuko a few weeks ago about how she's returning soon but it's been more silence ever since.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Muscle Snake Girl is playing a horror game soon. Come watch the gap moe.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
:cursedbae:I can't believe Yuko was Tomer all along:cursedbae:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I'm sorry, Nerissa. I thought you were the only one until I saw your sister:shiinawangy:

Limkin

How many times does - 1)get a loli model 2)be popular with degen coomers 3)realise they are not joking and more disgusting than you expected 4)try to get away from them to start anew 5)get a lot of hate for abandoning them - need to happen before women stop doing this. It's not like there are any examples where it worked, unless you yourself as a vtuber is a part of this audience

Stunned But Dumb

How many times does - 1)get a loli model 2)be popular with degen coomers 3)realise they are not joking and more disgusting than you expected 4)try to get away from them to start anew 5)get a lot of hate for abandoning them - need to happen before women stop doing this. It's not like there are any examples where it worked, unless you yourself as a vtuber is a part of this audience
Everyone wants to be Shondo, but no one wants to be Shondo

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Azki's GeoGuessr's stream with comments from Proctor's livestream from 8 days ago. Thanks YouTube, amazing website.
dkvq4f.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Completely unfounded and baseless rrat - the company wide thing Calli mentioned is some of the Niji members (or even a company itself) are trying to negotiate a buyout of existing characters and it's too big of a cake piece to immediately brush it off and ignore, so they are having a company wide meetings to make sure everyone is on board
Or it could be a meeting regarding holofes that is coming in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom