"And what is Mystique's power? Oh she's a shape-shifter? That's not a good name then, her name should be... 'Shapely' huhhuhhuhuhhaHAHAAGHsnort"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Not yet but is hilarious is full of latinos and there are barely anyone from Spain
The question is though....has Nolan joined yet? I give it a few days. He is always in a revolving door with these servers.

Limkin

I think I am starting to understand why some of the shippers don't even watch the show/play the game that characters are from. It's really cute and I would be totally on board, but knowing their personalities it just doesn't work anymore.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
most pizza establishments are shitty store bought food. Not everyone is ordering gourmet 100$ pizza from a fancy restaurant sir
:pippasadl:
....aside from that being the opposite what i was advocating (clearly when i said shitty store bought i clearly meant buy it from the 100$ store instead?????)

I said don't base your food preferences on it. in other words make it at home before you decide whether something is good or not.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The question is though....has Nolan joined yet? I give it a few days. He is always in a revolving door with these servers.
Nope, probably the language barrier will filter him

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I think I am starting to understand why some of the shippers don't even watch the show/play the game that characters are from. It's really cute and I would be totally on board, but knowing their personalities it just doesn't work anymore.

Real shipchads don't let reality interfere with delusion, watch it anyway and then headcanon the fuck out of it. :dokiSmug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nope, probably the language barrier will filter him
Nigga joins CN servers using DeepL, what makes you think he wont do the same

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

@God's Strongest Freebird, I didn't know you posted on /hirys/
image.png

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

1708030494967.png
Sora and Azki's album came out last month sounds good:smugazki:(y)

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
as a enjoyer of the arts of shipping, no watching the source material is crucial
You have to get the little details right to make the overall delusion work
Then, once the delusion is stable, you can go to re-writing reality with a more fun and interesting ship dynamic
Kiara is slowly but surely sissyfying Calli to make her into her ideal lesbian but strong yet girly, but not too girly, gloomy goth gf and you will not convince me otherwise

thirteenorphans

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Limkin

Please let this be a nothingburger. I've had enough of drama with Doki stuff this week already. It's not even March yet
They fired Altare for dropping money on Sayu's stream

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nigga joins CN servers using DeepL, what makes you think he wont do the same
And argues with krauts in deepl german about kraut issues which have nothing to do with him.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Please let this be a nothingburger. I've had enough of drama with Doki stuff this week already. It's not even March yet :gunpeko:
I feel like if it was something as serious as someone graduating she wouldn't be posting to her members like that. And she probably wouldn't hear it from company-side I'd hope unless it's someone she doesn't regularly talk to. Knock on wood

Could possibly be something as simple as having to be a last-minute fill-in for something where someone got sick. Or related to her fundraiser, which honestly is most likely.

Last edited:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

MostlyALurker777

Please let this be a nothingburger. I've had enough of drama with Doki stuff this week already. It's not even March yet :gunpeko:
Based what was written it could be a scheduling thing that isn't set in stone so she's on standby in case she is needed.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Thanks Dizzy! this Valentines gift is just what i always wanted! :pomuLove:
Honeyview_dizzycryloop.png
Ah... bliss

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Thomas Talus