"Alright guys, number 1 rule for being rich: you exploit the poor"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Thunder Bunny in a couple hours; I may pass out before she starts :PomuPanic:

Pay no mind to the color scheme of her hair with this filter :smugselen:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You forgot to attach your image.
carlos.png
Thank you for the pfp amigo!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
So Mavia over. She said she's gonna post a longer explanation later but from what it sounds like she had a messy breakup from a friend/friends over the holiday to the point she was thinking of doing a flip and that's why she doxxed her name
I'm genuinely glad she's OK crhsit two vtubers doing something stupid in one year..

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here is Kiara's Unarchived Karaoke Stream.
Takanashi Kiara Ch. hololive-EN-【KARAOKE】UNARCHIVED GREATEST EPIPHANIES OF ALL TIME #kfp #キアライ...jpg
Mega Link - Takanashi Kiara - 【KARAOKE】UNARCHIVED GREATEST EPIPHANIES OF ALL TIME #kfp #キアライブ-EJTLhW0zwUE-20240213
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Uhh. Did the actual stream also cut off halfway through Movin' Out?
Shit my recording is incomplete.

My recording is fucked after 1h53m. Didn't continue after stream interruption.
Here are two that have the whole stream:
Mega link from /vt/ and a youtube reup:
Sourced from Joint /ope/rations Center https://rentry.org/karaokes_songs_v01

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>Brown bear koikatsu card
:Vesper-SEEEX!:
Kind of a mid build, "piston" clipping is very notable. However, Humble voice love. :dokiSmug:

I think anyone who has even once thought about Mozzu near their genitals should quickly reconsider... also is that a really huge pair of scissors or a really small hand?

There's a lot of problems a pair of handcuffs can solve.

Maybe a muzzle too just to be safe.

So Mavia over. She said she's gonna post a longer explanation later but from what it sounds like she had a messy breakup from a friend/friends over the holiday to the point she was thinking of doing a flip and that's why she doxxed her name
I'm genuinely glad she's OK crhsit two vtubers doing something stupid in one year..

Yellow bird women not being fucked over by friends in 2024 challenge (impossible)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Updated model is on the right. The faded bangs in the original looks weird but otherwise the right one is way worse.

Diversity hire gets brought in to make changes to someone else's work only to make a worse product in the end. Many such cases.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Everyone's scattered across the different Niji threads so this is clearly the right time to shill. I tried making clips over the past few weeks. Here's one of Subaru being cutely oblivious to her own body:

Shoutouts to the clipping thread, it was a huge help starting out. I downloaded OBS and Davinci Resolve, then played around until something came out. Still have no clue about thumbnails though.
I also wanted to say thanks. I've wanted to try clipping for a while but always been a lazy ass. Only recently have I been feeling inspired not only by Subaru, but by you fucks and this community as a whole. I mostly keep to myself but I always enjoy seeing the many ways people talk about their oshis (or talk TO their oshis in some cases now). I was fine enjoying vtubers alone after leaving Twitter/Discord communities years ago, but it's pleasant to have a place for both reasonable discussion and autistic shitposting. So thanks for existing, supporting your oshis and letting me talk about how much I love mine. There's currently a lot going on and this place is expanding rather quickly if Proctor's sudden 3view femboy status is anything to go by. But I hope we'll continue being the retarded, racist niggas we've been for the past year and a half. And that there won't be a Proctor Discord Moment 2.

I've been working on my Japanese on and off for a long time (it's one reason why I do those posts summarizing info from Subaru/Botan/Towa/Mio/etc) and thought this would be a neat way to supplement that. Subaru gets frequently clipped by much better people but I may as well try it out. There are so many moments that don't get clipped yet are worth looking at. Work and life are getting busier so I wasn't gonna start anything till like April, but these past 2 months has been a massive wake-up call.

Niji is exploding in ways no one ever thought possible, random corpos are dying every week and while Hololive is doing well, all it takes is one yab. Even though it was on good terms, Mel getting terminated completely out of nowhere proved that anything can happen at any time. As much as I'd rather believe otherwise, Subaru's time can just randomly be cut short. One day I'm gonna wake up, see "Termination/Graduation of Oozora Subaru" and become a goddamn mess. So I wanna support her as much I can before then and have no regrets when that time comes. Clipping is another way to do that while boosting my language and editing.

All that said, I work full-time and usually exercise afterwards so when I get home most days, I only have the energy to eat, watch a stream or 2 and pass out. I won't be the most frequent uploader but I'd like to do a clip every week or so. It's been a lot of fun so far and the process should get smoother as my weeb speak and editing improve. I feel some weird kinda embarrassment at the idea of posting my own stuff but I'll try to post future clips. Hopefully I just end up on someone's algorithm in the same way False Italian Dragoon Jambalaya randomly got on mine a few months ago.

TLDR it's been an insane 2024 and my thoughts were jumbled so I just wanted to type stuff out and post a clip. Fuck you for reading :BijouBijou:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

archive

I wasn't a Yuri anti before, but I am now. :smugpipi:

braindoko

it's Stalkeralker's bday, she probably feels too old to celebrate so it's just karaoke (but a damn good one)

:holohag: :hololove:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

It's almost prison break time.
Please enjoy my cute dorky oshi singing to take your mind off of the dumpster fire on the other side of the fence.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Curious (I'm always over the moon when old Tsunderia talents bring up my spider mom)

Edit:

Oh, okay then, Ami.
:kanani:

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

The time has arrived. Mario Party has begun.

Ruffians :pomuSalute:

Super secret possible alternate good ending: Milky Queen gratuates, instead... and redebuts in HoloEN.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom