"I always feel the universe between my legs"Minase Rio

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live learning about Sonic with Five Guys™.

:incoming::incoming::incoming:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Everyone's scattered across the different Niji threads so this is clearly the right time to shill. I tried making clips over the past few weeks. Here's one of Subaru being cutely oblivious to her own body:

Shoutouts to the clipping thread, it was a huge help starting out. I downloaded OBS and Davinci Resolve, then played around until something came out. Still have no clue about thumbnails though.
I also wanted to say thanks. I've wanted to try clipping for a while but always been a lazy ass. Only recently have I been feeling inspired not only by Subaru, but by you fucks and this community as a whole. I mostly keep to myself but I always enjoy seeing the many ways people talk about their oshis (or talk TO their oshis in some cases now). I was fine enjoying vtubers alone after leaving Twitter/Discord communities years ago, but it's pleasant to have a place for both reasonable discussion and autistic shitposting. So thanks for existing, supporting your oshis and letting me talk about how much I love mine. There's currently a lot going on and this place is expanding rather quickly if Proctor's sudden 3view femboy status is anything to go by. But I hope we'll continue being the retarded, racist niggas we've been for the past year and a half. And that there won't be a Proctor Discord Moment 2.

I've been working on my Japanese on and off for a long time (it's one reason why I do those posts summarizing info from Subaru/Botan/Towa/Mio/etc) and thought this would be a neat way to supplement that. Subaru gets frequently clipped by much better people but I may as well try it out. There are so many moments that don't get clipped yet are worth looking at. Work and life are getting busier so I wasn't gonna start anything till like April, but these past 2 months has been a massive wake-up call.

Niji is exploding in ways no one ever thought possible, random corpos are dying every week and while Hololive is doing well, all it takes is one yab. Even though it was on good terms, Mel getting terminated completely out of nowhere proved that anything can happen at any time. As much as I'd rather believe otherwise, Subaru's time can just randomly be cut short. One day I'm gonna wake up, see "Termination/Graduation of Oozora Subaru" and become a goddamn mess. So I wanna support her as much I can before then and have no regrets when that time comes. Clipping is another way to do that while boosting my language and editing.

All that said, I work full-time and usually exercise afterwards so when I get home most days, I only have the energy to eat, watch a stream or 2 and pass out. I won't be the most frequent uploader but I'd like to do a clip every week or so. It's been a lot of fun so far and the process should get smoother as my weeb speak and editing improve. I feel some weird kinda embarrassment at the idea of posting my own stuff but I'll try to post future clips. Hopefully I just end up on someone's algorithm in the same way False Italian Dragoon Jambalaya randomly got on mine a few months ago.

TLDR it's been an insane 2024 and my thoughts were jumbled so I just wanted to type stuff out and post a clip. Fuck you for reading :BijouBijou:

Heck yeah. Good clipping, man. The quality is definitely there. Can never have too much Subaru content, so it's always great to see more.

As much as I'd rather believe otherwise, Subaru's time can just randomly be cut short. One day I'm gonna wake up, see "Termination/Graduation of Oozora Subaru" and become a goddamn mess.
That day is going to hurt a lot, man...
:depressedtako:

This is something I think of from time-to-time, and pretty recently too. Eventually, I'm sure all of our oshis will move on. I just hope that when they do, they've accomplished everything they wanted and do so without any regrets.

Anyway, looking forward to even more Subaru content pop-up in my subscription feeds.
:shubaIapprob:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

USS IOWA

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Lava is streaming, probably a short stream considering the time
(it was not a short stream)

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

*psst* Hey, everyone's in the other thread. Post rats.

MOOMURDER

Foodception

Sheep gift. Don't question it.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
In case you guys still didn’t know, Scarle’s voice pack has been removed from Nijisanji’s website and all of her prechats for her upcoming streams has been shut down. She has been stealth suspended after liking “Kurosanji” comment in her past stream. She also did not retweet Elira’s “A Message from NIJISANJI EN” livestream. Her twitter PL bio changed to “Take care while I’m gone. I’ll be back soon.” implies/indicates she is leaving. Her PL @ is @AmiYoshiko. Also @ing you to let you know, Chief. @The Proctor

frz

In case you guys still didn’t know, Scarle’s voice pack has been removed from Nijisanji’s website and all of her prechats for her upcoming streams has been shut down. She has been stealth suspended after liking “Kurosanji” comment in her past stream. She also did not retweet Elira’s “A Message from NIJISANJI EN” livestream. Her twitter PL bio changed to “Take care while I’m gone. I’ll be back soon.” implies/indicates she is leaving. Her PL @ is @AmiYoshiko. Also @ing you to let you know, Chief. @The Proctor
I like how you came in with a bunch of info and the only correct one is that she didnt retweet elira's thing.
All of them are debunked as false, head to the other thread for this stuff

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Everyone's scattered across the different Niji threads so this is clearly the right time to shill. I tried making clips over the past few weeks. Here's one of Subaru being cutely oblivious to her own body:

It's always nice to see a someone uploading clips because they want other people to see funny or interesting moments from their oshi, as opposed to spamming tired clickbait for maximum ad revenue.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Cute ESL fairy is making chocolate for you! :sanasmile:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I like how you came in with a bunch of info and the only correct one is that she didnt retweet elira's thing.
All of them are debunked as false, head to the other thread for this stuff
Oops silly me.

DanishCookies

>1hour late (pretty normal that she oversleeps like this tbh)
>no tweets since 2 days ago
we can speculate about the second one
Checked her personal twitter but I don't know how long since this was set to private and I'm pretty sure it wasn't private last time I checked it but that's like a long time ago.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY CONTENT

:pikafaku: :kiaragodno::Mumei-REE::Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT::pikameefuck:
AAAA

Meanwhile, you know how a lot of vtubers seem to pretend to be autistic?

:autismvortex:

DanishCookies

1707888761375.png

Jelly going total niggєr and tranny/pedophile death

skin tone in profile picture makes it funnier because a lot of them don't understand per capita as well.

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Aint no way right? that's the career equivalent of sucking off a shot gun surely
1707889378747.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY CONTENT

:pikafaku: :kiaragodno::Mumei-REE::Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT::pikameefuck:
AAAA

Meanwhile, you know how a lot of vtubers seem to pretend to be autistic?

:autismvortex:

the fact this woman who seems to be deep in an IT education, entertained the idea of it being anything other than 1 just tells me she's retarded. I won't derail the thread again but jelly come the fuck on :urtearingmeapart:

To stay on topic something is getting my nogging jogging. I noticed LEC seems to moved on from pippa to lumi as his main clipping target, he also runs lumi's official clipping channel. In general to me at least seems like pippa isn't as good as she used to be, I dropped off around the time she started taking her schizo meds and the woman was turning into a redditor, has it really gotten worse?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom