"Oh I thought that was Tara Strong, before she got fuckin' weird huehuEHUEHUAHAHUAhua, I mean I rumumbuhr when she was like 'No AI voices! because it hurts the voice actress industry!' but later on, she was 'But AI art is OK!' huhuHUAHUAHuahaha... and I was like lol you can't pick and choose your causes! uhUHUAHUAhaha!"Dokibird

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Just tuned in.. is Orange Woman really making a tier list of nails, nuts, screws and other hardware stuff while making sex jokes? Bitch is back and refreshed :kroheart:
She called out Nerissa for not obsessing over missing her on break like she did when Shiori went on break. Nerissa was told when she started her stream and went into chat to try and suck up to her.
:kroniidrinking:

Horo7618

No one in particular
She called out Nerissa for not obsessing over missing her on break like she did when Shiori went on break. Nerissa was told when she started her stream and went into chat to try and suck up to her get sent to the usual room.
Fixed.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Koinu, who most recently collabed with Hexa and occasionally gets posted here had her twitter suspended again.
Discord-XDHl3-Bw-IEb.png

Discord-a7-TAMceua-V.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Kiara's pronunciation of phlegm is painful.

Trying to copy the success (?) that other have had doing this. At least girldm gets paid either way

httn

Hag enthusiast
I don't know anything about this con, but I hope it's honest and successful, because I don't want Enchantasia to be hung out to dry a second time :depressedtako:
Me too man. me too.UPkcZde9IIWO_9EP2IGcwAE.png

I think an Offkai *EU edition™* has potential. But choosing the UK for your first event is a strange choice and the lack of details just feels off to me. I hope to be proven wrong though!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

kanpainiggi

Updated model is on the right. The faded bangs in the original looks weird but other the right one is way worse.

Can't talk back about a fellow black creator.
Black on black drama doesn't give enough Twitter clout.
:smugpipi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Updated model is on the right. The faded bangs in the original looks weird but otherwise the right one is way worse.

I like how the updated one looks like lazy 3d locks someone made in blender in 20 minutes while the left look like very nicely rendered and subtle ones
Maybe some extra darker shading on the white ones but the black ones looked spot on

Edit: look at the individual hair asset and you can tell they spent a decent amount of time actually rendering the things realisticly

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Updated model is on the right. The faded bangs in the original looks weird but otherwise the right one is way worse.

What a downgrade, maybe the detailing on the locs on the left is kind of weird, but it sure beats those solid white strands of play-doh on the right. It's a ridiculous thing to get hung up on anyways; as if anyone's attention is going to be focused on the hair :MozumiPichi:

I like how the updated one looks like lazy 3d locks someone made in blender in 20 minutes while the left look like very nicely rendered and subtle ones
Maybe some extra darker shading on the white ones but the black ones looked spot on
As per usual, the white is fine, but the black is perfect :smugina:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What a downgrade, maybe the detailing on the locs on the left is kind of weird, but it sure beats those solid white strands of play-doh on the right. It's a ridiculous thing to get hung up on anyways; as if anyone's attention is going to be focused on the hair :MozumiPichi:
the melanin enjoyer has spoken, his word is as good as an actual nigga on this

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It's a wig either way, who cares. :smugmoona:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
the melanin enjoyer has spoken, his word is as good as an actual nigga on this
If you were to tell me that the original was drawn by a ոigger and the redraw was by some other race, I would believe you no questions asked. :whatastory:

Lord Umbra

The Rratarded Alt

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

It's such a coal-subhuman thing to go for the tacky shit thinking is an improvement :Vesper-UNHINGED:
If I was an artist I'd start screening clients by race to avoid shit like this.

The Rratarded Alt

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

kanpainiggi

It's such a coal-subhuman thing to go for the tacky shit thinking is an improvement :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Don't you know black vtweeters said they're already not taking colored folks.
:whatastory:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They should say that they arent enlightened enough to draw a negro with complete accuracy and they should hire someone with actual personal melanin experience
and then said melaninated individual charges them 3x more because they're the only ones who can draw niggas and there are like 2 of them with actual education per 30 non black artist twats

Top Bottom