"Oh he's shooting them for me! That is so cute!"Pomu Rainpuff

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I think the better question is how many aren't?
I'd make a list of the married ones but seeing as Rushia was fucking married and lived separately from her "husband" even thats not a sure thing.

:SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Dragoon

IIRC Matara is actually getting higher ccv now than she did as Nina. I don't think Doki is gonna stay at 30k or so but it wouldn't surprise me if she does end up with a bit higher average ccv than she had as Selen.
To be fair, Matara is on twitch while Nina was a youtuber, so those numbers are vastly different due to youtube's viewer count cullings they do
Ladies and Gentlemen (man ladies) I present the schedule to an inter company karaoke valentines day relay

It's up

Jesus, 7 agencies, that's a lot of corps.
While neither of them are Phase's HAG PRIME, they are both prime HAGS.
None match the power of the HAG PRIME
screamingiori.png

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

why is a horse calling human resources.
Some of them are definitely trying to cash in on the free PR ticket they get to punch by reaching out to her but the EA one is massive and that's going to be around for the long term. She made a direct connection with representatives from EA, likely Respawn Entertainment too, when she was Selen and they gave her carte blanche to get early access to any game they're putting out. Being one of the select indies to get early access to their games is going to be a colossal boon for her. Even if she plays one of their games that ends up being a stinker, people will still show up to watch because they want to see firsthand how the game is before they buy it. It also helps that she's known to be very competent at games, especially as a vtuber, so some people might opt to watch her play early access than a bigger vtuber because a lot of these big vtubers are floating just above DSP in terms of skill.
it's EA they blacklist her i for praising their latest shit game because they refuse to believe anyone was kind to it .
Botan sobbing out of pure joy after getting her first CR Cup victory :sanasmile:

Man, I prefer happy woman tears so much more over what happened last time. Her improvement since then has been amazing to watch. It's so heartwarming to see how serious she is about this game. Her team got 3rd place overall but everyone played well, got some wins and the energy was always upbeat.

I keep saying it every time she enters these tournaments but I am so damn proud of her :botanpat:

feel it's worth mentioning shes playing Lily right? considered one of the lowest of the low tiers.

heres the important bit. Tier lists are horseshit play who you like.
Idk why but Jollibee really creeps me out...

Well yeah, but not 30k, probably closer to 4-8k at most, the only vtuber on the planet that gets 30k is pekora and that's by using the might of the much larger japanese market.
why does everyone assume that these numbers must remain static forever.

you guys do know channels can grow and shrink over time right?

even if Selen drops a couple thousand unicorns she will replace them with true and honest fans with enough time she works hard for it i will be massivly surprised if she never manages to outperform her Nijiself as Dokibird.

quitting/getting fired from niji really is the best for your career.

kukkia

Early Adopter
quitting/getting fired from niji really is the best for your career.
Niji pays in exposure, so the smart move is using them for exposure and then moving on.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
35, she was born in 1989. Hag, yes, but she has 5 years before she hits that wall

View attachment 63462
Was she always this smug :iryswooo:
I need her... smug-ier.

Runie is cranking the parasocial to 11 for Valentine's week and is apparently doing a hentai tier list god help us

I need to watch Runie more. :pippasadl:
RIP Hexa too.

archive

Jelly and Hexa are girls, at least they have a chance. :depressedtako:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Niji pays in exposure, so the smart move is using them for exposure and then moving on.
This happened with a few of Buzzfeed's content creators lol

USS IOWA

Horo7618

No one in particular
This happened with a few of Buzzfeed's content creators lol
Getting paid in exposure isn't always bad, despite it being a meme - it's just that a lot of people try to get away with it despite being unable to provide any meaningful exposure....

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Not-Username

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah I'm sure a lot of people are Happy

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

SomeRando

Jesus asked her "What is your name?"

"I'm Lia! For we are many."

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Bibi streaming:
On the menu, reading Black Lagoon (with a terrible setup for it)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
That's the metropolitan areas, sure, but a cool thing about streaming is that you can live in bumfrick nowhere and still do your job so long as you have a decent internet connection, and the population decline both Japan and Korea will put negative pressure on the property prices outside of the desirable metropolitan places first. $75k a year will be *very* livable if you're live a 20 minute train ride north or west from Shinjuku Station.
Pretty sure a bit further than the Nakano area things are super cheap and its liike half an hour train ride into Shinjuku.

Yea, she said it was all her old friends who ghosted her before in early 2023 who are "Suddenly apologizing and standing up for her now that it's publicly acceptable" that got the brainworms going. And honestly I can't exactly blame her. That shit sucks to think about. She talked a bit about how Shiina and her became best friends in the time, so that's nice to hear about.
That probably sucks the most and I honestly i would probably cut off anyone like this. Anyone willing to not support or defend you because its not acceptable to do so at the time (all because some rape joke) are not people you want around. Those are the same people that will throw you under the bus whenever its profitable to do so.

Good to see Shiina is willing to support her openly especially when she is still such a polarizing figure. Then again Phase girls usually dont give a shit about drama.

DUH!
Well, all Doki's previous viewers are obviously staying. Plus some percentage of new viewers will stick. And 120-130k CCV are not just dramafags, i think no less than half of them were genuine regulars. For Sayu - likely, less. I suppose, both returned to wehere they were before, the only difference is Sayu's 'before' is Sayu simply because how short her kurosanji career was, and Doki's 'before' is Selen.
Sayu's problem also comes from not only from the short time she was with the company but how polarizing the reasons to her termination. Everyone loved Selen as a figure whereas Sayu appealed to the Genshit Impact crowd which is full of faggots.

She's always been in male collabs so literally what is this buffoon complaining about?
Tourist retards being retards as usual.

I started watching her from her first Bobon collab on Apex. That shit was 2 years ago and she has been collabing with males at any and all chances she gets. Hell her most famous streams are the TSB ones.

The last two streams for doki have crested around 30k from what I recall, which certainly isn't going to keep for much longer since that was hit slower today than previously, but I think she's probably going to stabilize back around where she was as Selen when she's doing normal Selen things. As funny and cursed as her newfound ability to play shit games on stream is, I think those will be the first greatest filters.
I estimate a steady 6k after a month which is really good and 20k or so on collabs.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
More Keeki shit.

Latest Instagram story:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom