"By the way, Marine's boobs taste like pineapple!"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Nah look at her numbers after few months. She will get her normal numbers. She's a vtuber who average 3k ccv she won't suddenly get 10x her average ccv without the drama.

IIRC Matara is actually getting higher ccv now than she did as Nina. I don't think Doki is gonna stay at 30k or so but it wouldn't surprise me if she does end up with a bit higher average ccv than she had as Selen.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
its the norm here

its been like this ever since
we are all not right in the head

Idk why but Jollibee really creeps me out...
IIRC Matara is actually getting higher ccv now than she did as Nina. I don't think Doki is gonna stay at 30k or so but it wouldn't surprise me if she does end up with a bit higher average ccv than she had as Selen.
Well yeah, but not 30k, probably closer to 4-8k at most, the only vtuber on the planet that gets 30k is pekora and that's by using the might of the much larger japanese market.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Update for people who don't read the liveposting thread: Rie's grandfather walked in on Rie playing Huniepop.
He walked in on her while she was playing the sex mini-game too, lol. With how loud she was screaming about sex, it was no surprise.

Was a funny stream.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but this hoe is pale as shit, you can see for yourself in the degeneracy thread :smugrys:
Indeed. She has a lewd Twitter account where she posts her tits, posts role-playing comments about fucking her fans that send her lewd Marshmallows, and talks about her sexual escapades, like fucking a boyfriend in the parking lot of her apartment complex.

In other words:
:WHORE!!!:

Anyway, too much lewd talk. Have wholesome Biboo getting got:

Dang it!
:BijouBijou:

Also, Lumi about to start playing Dawn of War after almost 1.5 hours of chatting:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
smug.PNG
Was she always this smug :iryswooo:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

:NinaWave::pomuLove:

(This is their first public interaction)

I want to see these two bitches lovely women duke it out on top of a ship in 3D.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Quite a few times it seemed like she was considering to unalive herself during some parts of story time when bad things were going on. Did you or anyone else pick up on that or am I reading too much into things?

I'm glad she's calmed down and seems like she's in a better place, but that just might be the antidepressants talking. The poor girl needs to build a good inner circle of friends that aren't actively seeking to steal everything from her as if its a game. Most of all after that trauma dump of her life, she needs a hug and a head pat from a loved one.

I hope she can get back to gaming and entertaining now that chapter is over because I'd like to see more of her not play genshin for 10 hours a day.

Slapped a quick edit here to post her schedule for the week.

Without a doubt she said in her doc the whole thing made her contemplate finding a bridge and since then she has told The Sindicate repeatedly that without them she wouldn't be here literally and said the same thing last night she's been on antidepressants since summer last year but those can only do so much

I really hope she takes Shiina's possible offer she's friends with Shiina, Airi, and Rie there's your little circle right there,
Make it happen Fishman save this girl
similarly I hope Doki reaches out a hand I feel like Doki's approval will go a long way

:NinaWave::pomuLove:

(This is their first public interaction)

Who's house did she go to? I don't recognize that handle
View attachment 63462
Was she always this smug :iryswooo:
It's Selen smug is her first language

Not-Username

Idk now why, but the "very high echolocation" made me laugh hard :shubaIapprob:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Who's house did she go to? I don't recognize that handle
A MGS webcomic fanartist. I don't think she's a major vtuber since she still streams regularly on her Twitch channel.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ladies and Gentlemen (man ladies) I present the schedule to an inter company karaoke valentines day relay

It's up

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Runie is cranking the parasocial to 11 for Valentine's week and is apparently doing a hentai tier list god help us

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I'm late, but this is really important:takocope::depressedtako::takoesl::inanerdy::tomorrow::inahalloween::sakanapleasepippa::wah::smugina:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

A few corpos are organizing a Valentine karaoke relay. Here's Lottie's part.

Are you all ready for maximum
:holohag::hololove:?
Not really related to vtubers but I like the coincidence that many of us discovered Clara as Beryl while she was playing Chrono Trigger and now that she's back Vinny Vinesauce is replaying it.

Bronze

Hina's playing killer frequency. She's just started, after 2 hours of chatting

kanpainiggi

Your regularly schedule cute acoustic bear posting

CHAR HAPPY BEAROKE STREAM
I REPEAT THE BEAR IS HAPPY KINO STREAM INCOMING

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.