"I'm never gonna be white again am I?"IronMouse

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For Sayu yeah sadly but for Doki I think this support is because of how beloved she is in the community and all the connections she made as Selen I don't think that's gonna go away
There's a lot of people watching her initial redebut streams because it's drama. Doki's initial redebut stream reached 120K CCV, her next stream was maybe 25K CCV. Sayu had similar dropoffs too after her firing from Nijisanji, as people initially came for drama and realized that Sayu has her own things she wants to do that aren't just drama. Selen's going to be the same, most people are eventually going to go back to watching their regular content, but hopefully enough people will stick around and support Selen.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Axel added his signature to the wall

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
As Guardian of Civilization, Mumei obviously should have pressed this button:
image.png

She just quickly skipped it and said 'aye aye aye...'
Then her the next question immediately after that was
image.png

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
There's a lot of people watching her initial redebut streams because it's drama. Doki's initial redebut stream reached 120K CCV, her next stream was maybe 25K CCV. Sayu had similar dropoffs too after her firing from Nijisanji, as people initially came for drama and realized that Sayu has her own things she wants to do that aren't just drama. Selen's going to be the same, most people are eventually going to go back to watching their regular content, but hopefully enough people will stick around and support Selen.
DUH!
Well, all Doki's previous viewers are obviously staying. Plus some percentage of new viewers will stick. And 120-130k CCV are not just dramafags, i think no less than half of them were genuine regulars. For Sayu - likely, less. I suppose, both returned to wehere they were before, the only difference is Sayu's 'before' is Sayu simply because how short her kurosanji career was, and Doki's 'before' is Selen.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
There's no chance in hell that she'll keep pulling 20k+ live viewers, but I could see her regularly getting 5k. Maybe higher, if she's streaming something popular.

Anyone know what her average CCV was as Selen? I can't get it from playboard, since Niji nuked all her videos.

Edit: lol. Speaking of retaining viewers.
Screenshot_2024-02-11-03-24-26-88_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I hope she will find partner to stream Starcraft 2v2 fellow Canadian tranny Scarlett . Maybe get on that Stormgate train too.

Edit: RuFF might be perfect actually, but i'm his simp so what the hell i know...

Edit: Where the fuck this unicorn was before? Blind and deaf in a basement?

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
There's no chance in hell that she'll keep pulling 20k+ live viewers, but I could see her regularly getting 5k. Maybe higher, if she's streaming something popular.

Anyone know what her average CCV was as Selen? I can't get it from playboard, since Niji nuked all her videos.

View attachment 63456
Typically around 4k solo, higher if it was a Collab and she did a lot of those.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Tubedude

For Sayu yeah sadly but for Doki I think this support is because of how beloved she is in the community and all the connections she made as Selen I don't think that's gonna go away
Some of the eagerness the companies are showing will probably go away for Doki. The connections will probably remain, just she'll have to initiate like before.

UberSoldat

View attachment 63456
She's always been in male collabs so literally what is this buffoon complaining about?

frz

View attachment 63456
Dec 2023, 3522cv avg, note that she has TSB hitting 21k max ccv, some NijiEN among us event hitting 13k, her birthday 3D hitting 11k ccv-ish in this month so it's a very rare high month for her. 2k ish ccv on solo streams, 5-6k on nijiEN collabs.
Use vstats for everything, noone uses playboard for CCV, that site have consistency problem, only used for super chat because ... literally nowhere else track it.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
She's always been in male collabs so literally what is this buffoon complaining about?
No, no. That was Selen Tatsuki. This is Dokibird.
Dec 2023, 3522cv, note that she has TSB hitting 21k max ccv, some NijiEN among us event hitting 13k, her birthday 3k hitting 11k ccv-ish in this month so it's a very rare high for her. 2k ish ccv on solo streams, 5-6k on nijiEN collabs.
Use vstats for everything, noone uses playboard for CCV, that site have consistency problem, only used for super chat because ... literally nowhere else track it.
Is that vstats.jp?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Ahem.... come get your mousepad....

I hope so fucking much that the Mococo pad turns out to be completely flat, it would be so funny.

I've always thought it was so weird how VTweeters waste so much time storming a campaign against some literal who than spending some time making some actual content. However know they are incapable of doing that and would rather spend their time blaming viewers for their poor numbers and seething on Twitter.. :smugina:

Especially against a single target at a time, like somehow twitter cancelling one fucking person is really going to fix anything when anyone with half a brain can just come back a month or so later with a new name and do it all again. It's like bailing out a sinking boat with a bucket, but it's the Titanic and you're in the lower decks. Blowing all that energy on trying to bring down one person they perceive as a problem instead of, you know, trying to focus on being an entertainer, and then they're too mad, spent and frustrated to be much use and wash out because they one-guy'd themselves to actual death.

Remember vtweeters, everyone who has ever become successful has always done it by taking every opportunity to personally attack every single bad actor that dares exist within line of sight of them. CCV doesn't mean Concurrent Viewers, it means Completely Cancelled Victims, and you're only as important as how many people you've forced off the internet.

I used to watch her kids when I was a warframe fag iirc she just paid for a fancy tts modeled on someone else's voice because she's a mute as in supposedly actually incapable of speech

I will never believe anyone who claims this about themself until they provide actual proof of identity and that they cannot speak. It's curious that in the last 10 years I've seen a lot of 'mute women' but not a single mute man. I wonder why that is? 🤔

The last two streams for doki have crested around 30k from what I recall, which certainly isn't going to keep for much longer since that was hit slower today than previously, but I think she's probably going to stabilize back around where she was as Selen when she's doing normal Selen things. As funny and cursed as her newfound ability to play shit games on stream is, I think those will be the first greatest filters.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
No, no. That was Selen Tatsuki. This is Dokibird.
Unironically some unicorns are like this.
It's the type of person who is so heavily invested in kayfabe that they treat the person and the character as completely separate entities. The type who would say, "I don't care if she's getting bukkake'd by 30 dudes right after she clicks 'end stream', as long as she keeps m*les off-stream she is a pure virgin idol and it's none of my business."
So, Selen is a male-collabing whore, but Dokibird isn't (yet).

Also, I don't like the 'dragoon' fan name. Yeah, it's a nice 'f-you' and it helps retain her fanbase and helps anyone living under a rock who doesn't know about the change yet, but it seems kinda antithetical to the 'I want to move on' idea and doesn't fit very well thematically.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
New Holograffitti dropped. Noel got caught perving on Subaru. Hilarity ensues.

Edit:
Shiraken being a menace in Ranch Simulator animated.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
do you want to listen to a blue woman die on stream?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Also, I don't like the 'dragoon' fan name. Yeah, it's a nice 'f-you' and it helps retain her fanbase and helps anyone living under a rock who doesn't know about the change yet, but it seems kinda antithetical to the 'I want to move on' idea and doesn't fit very well thematically.
Something something reclaiming the name.

There's some psychology term/phrase that I'm too tired to remember right now. Taking back the initiative? I don't think that's right.
do you want to listen to a blue woman die on stream?

I wish I could, but I got like 4.5 hours of sleep last night, and I should have gone to bed a while ago. I'll have to catch the VOD.

Nighty night, fellow inmates.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Uruka is probably after contraceptives, raising fifty young cubs would be really hard on her.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
CR Cup tournament day is finally here and everything starts in an hour! Come and cheer for Botan's team :sanasmile:

Korone will also be doing a watchalong and rooting for her fellow hag:

For the last day of scrims yesterday, Botan played 2 sets, barely lost 1 of them and pulled off an insane comeback to win the other. Then she did some more practice with her coach and slept early. She hadn't slept well all week and her finger was hurting from playing too much so she wanted to make sure she's okay for today. Hag lion really doesn't wanna get the classic curse of doing well in scrims just to fall apart in the actual tournament. She's nervous but confident in her team, her coaches and her training.

Man she bawled her eyes out after her win
:vesperhnngggg:
Must feel so much joy and relief this time around being able to win her set. Happy for the hag lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom