"Hey, Kim! Hey, Kim! lol We met the final boss of racism! (breaks down in awkward laughter)"Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Caught wind of a minor drama
Some indie/vtweeter created the white Vtuber awards as a reaction to the black Vtuber awards, pretty obvious to me that its a shitpost
But Now hes getting called out

a - aa

Seething literal who obsolescent farm equipment, with pronouns and fagflags/emojis as far as one cares to scroll.

Based off of how much seething rage resulted from the response (mockery, etc. of the Nogger Awards crowd), this might be an Events-worthy thread topic already. If not the pre-game antics, then the fallout from the nominees and winners themselves will merit a thread to document and laugh at.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Sayu is live and taking about the drama. Again.

Damn 3500CCV! Well, if anyone ever deserved to hitch a ride on this storm, it's her. And looks like she's not fixating on niji shit, only minimal comments. And UWUmarket merch? She's definitely doing much better than in kurosanji.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Damn 3500CCV! Well, if anyone ever deserved to hitch a ride on this storm, it's her. And looks like she's not fixating on niji shit, only minimal comments.
She fixated on it earlier in the stream; you're just catching the tail end of it.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Sayu is live and taking about the drama. Again.

Man she seemed to be in much higher spirits the day Niji announced Selen's termination and public opinion turned on them when she did the guerilla stream putting together her keyboard. One day I hope her sad girl arc can come to an end but probably won't until NijiEN is in ashes.

Salado

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Man she seemed to be in much higher spirits the day Niji announced Selen's termination and public opinion turned on them when she did the guerilla stream putting together her keyboard. One day I hope her sad girl arc can come to an end but probably won't until NijiEN is in ashes.
Yea, she said it was all her old friends who ghosted her before in early 2023 who are "Suddenly apologizing and standing up for her now that it's publicly acceptable" that got the brainworms going. And honestly I can't exactly blame her. That shit sucks to think about. She talked a bit about how Shiina and her became best friends in the time, so that's nice to hear about.

bothyourhouses

Why? It's just a mall with ordinary shops like noodle restaurants, jewelry stores, pachinko parlors and clothes shops. Certainly no reason for anyone to go to any of the other floors. Akiba is so much better.
This but unironically. Going to Nakano Broadway instead of Akihabara is like going to Reno instead of Las Vegas: yes there are fewer tourists, but that's because it's a pale imitation at best.
$75k a year will be *very* livable if you're live a 20 minute train ride north or west from Shinjuku Station.
Lol no. 2 hours of train and bus away, maybe. Population in the Tokyo metropolitan area is still growing significantly even as the country as a whole is declining, and prices are going up to match, particularly now that the Kanto plain is pretty much full so there's no room to sprawl out further.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie is going to have sex on stream (real) in about thirty minutes:

Update for people who don't read the liveposting thread: Rie's grandfather walked in on Rie playing Huniepop.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think it will take a lot of growth on their part and a lot more fucking up on Niji's part before it can realistically be expected for them to pick up their leftovers, let alone replace them as one of the biggest vtuber agencies. For now I think it is safe to say that they are the pioneers (arguably along with Idol) of the newly emerging middle market. How this came to be and where it will go from here I still have no idea but I'm glad to have been here with you all from the beginning to have witnessed it, even if I won't be watching as much as I used to.
I think phase fans are way too obsessed with Niji for no reason, Niji's downfall has nothing to do with phase and will not directly benefit phase in any way apart from maybe...? Bringing in some disgruntled sisters (which I wouldn't consider a win in any case), the way I have been seeing people shoehorn phase into TND discussions gives me the feeling of "OMG THE SOVIET UNION JUST COLLAPSED! But... what does Algeria have to say about it? And what are their contributions to this event?!" like what?
Yea, I think I saw a chart that showed Phase had a year-over-year viewership growth of like 2100% or so? And it was still just a fucking fraction of what Holo and Niji are in size.
Well that's how fractions work, 2100% can be a lot or a little depending on what the original amount was.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She fixated on it earlier in the stream; you're just catching the tail end of it.
Yeah, i mean overall. She kinda have to talk now because there is pent up pressure, external and internal. She did a segment and moved on, which is quite healthy imo. She's still bitter though, because who the fuck wouldn't be. And still sounds strained compared to before kurosanji. She kinda moved on and got better, but then kurosanji bsically dragged her back with all happenings.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think phase fans are way too obsessed with Niji for no reason, Niji's downfall has nothing to do with phase and will not directly benefit phase in any way apart from maybe...? Bringing in some disgruntled sisters (which I wouldn't consider a win in any case), the way I have been seeing people shoehorn phase into TND discussions gives me the feeling of "OMG THE SOVIET UNION JUST COLLAPSED! But... what does Algeria have to say about it? And what are their contributions to this event?!" like what?
The collapse of Niji could bring some new talents individuals with large fanbases into Phase. Or it would, if Phase fans weren't such obnoxious faggots that pestered every talent in existence to the point of annoyance about joining Phase Connect.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Seething literal who obsolescent farm equipment, with pronouns and fagflags/emojis as far as one cares to scroll.

Based off of how much seething rage resulted from the response (mockery, etc. of the Nogger Awards crowd), this might be an Events-worthy thread topic already. If not the pre-game antics, then the fallout from the nominees and winners themselves will merit a thread to document and laugh at.
I've always thought it was so weird how VTweeters waste so much time storming a campaign against some literal who than spending some time making some actual content. However know they are incapable of doing that and would rather spend their time blaming viewers for their poor numbers and seething on Twitter.. :smugina:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just type in Nolan or Crush into the smilies tab and you should find most of them.
One thing that I noticed was omitted even from his thread OP (possiby because the evidence was deleted, he used to do that a lot back in the day) was how he first caught the attention of other posters back on the homeland. He was planning on making a youtube documentary on Gura and her rise to popularity including her PL as Senzawa and her real life history as well. This was back when talking about past lives and roomamtes outside of KF was still very much taboo. Everyone told him this was a stupid idea and after filling up a page or two with his arguing, he dropped the idea and apologized. I think he went back and deleted all of his posts relating to it but maybe someone else from back then still remembers the incident and can corroborate. Might be an interesting bit to include in your stream.
Pretty sure they were deleted but a bunch of people quoted his retardation, so it's still alive. No particularly strong reason why I didn't include it in the Nolan OP, it's just that there was already quite a few examples of his retardation being on full display in the homelands thread. In an earlier draft I included it as a bit of foreshadowing because in that draft I dedicated a bit of time talking about how one of his bans was in defense of Depressed Nousagi and how wishes he could be like the gay flip. I mainly omitted that because it ruined the storytelling flow of the OP and it was already quite long to begin with. I felt it was better to omit the DN part and just mentioned he got into another pointless fight, which makes his youtube documentary plans just seem like another "retard says something incredibly stupid, everyone dogpiles on him for the 37th time".
she's a mute as in supposedly actually incapable of speech
The perfect woman doesn't exi-

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yea, she said it was all her old friends who ghosted her before in early 2023 who are "Suddenly apologizing and standing up for her now that it's publicly acceptable" that got the brainworms going.
This. This is one of the most disgusting experiences.
And i bet Sayu is not really happy with current influx of viewers and donos becasue it's obvious and unhealthy pity party, largely. Prime impostor syndrome fuel.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yea, she said it was all her old friends who ghosted her before in early 2023 who are "Suddenly apologizing and standing up for her now that it's publicly acceptable" that got the brainworms going. And honestly I can't exactly blame her. That shit sucks to think about. She talked a bit about how Shiina and her became best friends in the time, so that's nice to hear about.
Dang I was clipping Airi's karaoke

Is anyone clipping it? I can't rewind to check it out but yeah I can see how that would suck

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
personally, I feel like Sayu is completely deserved in feeling that way, since this swarm of support only happened because it is now socially acceptable to do - and I would bet anything that this support will be taken away once it's no longer socially acceptable

the bonds she made when she was ghosted should be treasured, moreso than whatever opportunists are coming knocking at her door. sure, she can forgive them if she decides to, but that doesn't change them throwing her under the bus when it benefited them.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This. This is one of the most disgusting experiences.
And i bet Sayu is not really happy with current influx of viewers and donos becasue it's obvious and unhealthy pity party, largely. Prime impostor syndrome fuel.
I hope both doki and sayu are smart enough to see all these people suddenly in their corner will leave once the train starts to run out of steam. Doki specially, all these companies are salivating to help the suicide girl, fucking great pr all around. I doubt many will stick around to reply to her emails. This remind me of that jp vtuber who was sad she wasn't growing and it went viral, got a bunch of subs in no time but had terrible ccv after some time, who was it? can't remember.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I hope both doki and sayu are smart enough to see all these people suddenly in their corner will leave once the train starts to run out of steam. Doki specially, all these companies are salivating to help the suicide girl, fucking great pr all around. I doubt many will stick around to reply to her emails. This remind me of that jp vtuber who was sad she wasn't growing and it went viral, got a bunch of subs in no time but had terrible ccv after some time, who was it? can't remember.
For Sayu yeah sadly but for Doki I think this support is because of how beloved she is in the community and all the connections she made as Selen I don't think that's gonna go away

Bronze

The collapse of Niji could bring some new talents individuals with large fanbases into Phase. Or it would, if Phase fans weren't such obnoxious faggots that pestered every talent in existence to the point of annoyance about joining Phase Connect.
Even though I can see the annoyance(I feel like i've said the exact thing few weeks ago) I'll be completely honest: anyone who believes they really would benefit from being in phase but doesn't apply only because of "le chat pestered me" is an idiot. Especially since many who joined have never been made fun of for that.

As much as i wish them well, i have less sympathy to those who end up in worse financial situations because of their stubbornness. They should stop getting swayed by others, and think for their own benefit. Phase is a job, not a friend group

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom