"The bed is for sleeping... and possibly other things"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

It is honestly kind of weird how they all side step around even mentioning Yuri. Until the Selen situation even Niji still mentioned ex-talents and had them in MVs and stuff.
Although Jelly literally brought her up in Q&A, whether the answer is satisfactory or not. And she's still around. Not in a hospital. Not getting a 3 page statement about how bad she is... yet

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Although Jelly literally brought her up in Q&A, whether the answer is satisfactory or not. And she's still around. Not in a hospital. Not getting a 3 page statement about how bad she is... yet
They've talked about her but they always avoid calling her Yuri directly, it's always either "that person" or "with someone else" which seeing as the character Yuri is PC owned anyways it's just kinda bizarre.

Fishmans smart enough when it comes to PR to not air the dirty laundry of ex-talents. Beyond the Niji situation there was also Idol's termination of Riro Ron where they listed each and every one of her sins in detail and I'm pretty sure the fear of that is what has some of them running for the hills.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
As far as involuntary graduations go, Yuri is probably about as good as anyone could hope to handle that sort of situation. No bad words or disparaging comments from any talents or management, the talents believe that Fishman did his best to negotiate with Yuri, Yuri's privacy and why she left was respected by Phase and Fishman, and Phase even managed to wrangle a short farewell video out of her for her fanbase. If there are any better forced graduations than Yuri's, I haven't heard of them.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Fishmans smart enough when it comes to PR to not air the dirty laundry of ex-talents. Beyond the Niji situation there was also Idol's termination of Riro Ron where they listed each and every one of her sins in detail and I'm pretty sure the fear of that is what has some of them running for the hills.
Could just be measures taken to maintain a non-disparagement clause, assuming there is one. Best to not talk about the other parties too much, lest loose tongue let slip something that can't be taken back.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
As far as involuntary graduations go, Yuri is probably about as good as anyone could hope to handle that sort of situation. No bad words or disparaging comments from any talents or management, the talents believe that Fishman did his best to negotiate with Yuri, Yuri's privacy and why she left was respected, and Phase even managed to wrangle a short farewell video out of her for her fanbase. If there are any better forced graduations than Yuri's, I haven't heard of them.
I know it'll never happen, but I really wish I could know what she did. Hexa loves her and Kirsche is still willing to collab with her, but it still feels weird supporting her as Nano without knowing.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Azehara's head? On a silver platter? Last time I've heard about someone asking for this kind of thing, an erotic dance was performed in return... Also does this make Azehara a prophet?
I don't think Proctor has any daughters, though.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Last edited:

No Name

bothyourhouses

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I know it'll never happen, but I really wish I could know what she did. Hexa loves her and Kirsche is still willing to collab with her, but it still feels weird supporting her as Nano without knowing.
It's likely either not giving Fishman his cut of private donos which is possibly confirmed below if you take Smug not denying something as proof, or given her graduation was shortly after the anniversary of joining Phase she wanted a larger cut in her new contract and they couldn't reach an agreement.
View attachment 60242
View attachment 60243

Can you disprove this then? This was in a semi-open discord where one of phase higher ups didn't denied the claim and said that they're separating sakana cut.

Bronze

I'm also curious, but there's no reason for them to dislike her unless she doxxed or harassed someone, or commited something equally unacceptable. There are things, that make companies take action, even though its not too bad from perspective of a layman. I'm sure Hologirls like Mel too who also didn't feel like a deserved termination, but it is what it is. Her statement about Mel "they might have offered a solution she didn't accept" feels like she's given a choice and chose not to do it. Companies will protect their interest. The fact Neither Holo nor Phase walked the path Niji did is a good enough sign for me.

TLDR: Just assume she did something Phase didn't like, not out of malice but out of ignorance of corporate world.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
As far as involuntary graduations go, Yuri is probably about as good as anyone could hope to handle that sort of situation. No bad words or disparaging comments from any talents or management, the talents believe that Fishman did his best to negotiate with Yuri, Yuri's privacy and why she left was respected by Phase and Fishman, and Phase even managed to wrangle a short farewell video out of her for her fanbase. If there are any better forced graduations than Yuri's, I haven't heard of them.
My guess is that she needed quick money upfront, this is why Sakana agreed to buy her character IP.
But then, iirc, she asked for direct donations, which obviously can't fly after Sakana invested in her, so he had to terminate the contract, and i guess she spent all money so she couldn't buy IP back. So now fishman have dead IP, lost money, and they still parted on good terms. This was top1 most seiso termination before Mel happened. I bet he would agree to sell IP back if she ever wanted to.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
TLDR: Just assume she did something Phase didn't like, not out of malice but out of ignorance of corporate world.
Honestly, could be as something as simple as wanting her to stream more, but she didn't want to and just let the contract lapse.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I got a theory that Nano was actually kicked from the phase tribe for being a leper.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Proctor's actually a wizard
Yeah I belive that
:dokiSmug:
1381458824752.jpg

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Wait, could this actually be the corpo larp group?

ABOUT​

Digital DropOuts (DropOuts for short) is a professional all girl VTuber group made of chaotic personalities coming together to work as a team in this talent owned space.The word DropOut is meant to signify our dissonance with the expected normal routines of the day by day, as we are dropping out of real life to become our authentic selves. Anime girls online. Join us on our journey downhill as we pave a path of our own.

Top Bottom