"JOIN THE 41% LET'S GOOOOOO!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Lemme sperg about something retarded, but i think Matara's new model was kinda fucked by the rigger

The jiggle is probably a slider but the face looks off and not like Giri or her previous Face
To me it deadass looks like he recolored the face from his free to use Marin model

Contrast her base model's movements

He makes them bouncy, often too bouncy like here but that can be tuned without much trouble, and does really good extra assets (even if most of them are coomer shit) but every single model I've seen from the guy there's always issues with the face that never seem to get fixed. Henya's new model whenever she turns her head left of right always looks crosseyed. Melody's is the only one I've seen that I didn't have an issue with, but I don't really watch her unless I get raided into her by Henya or Matara.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live with what she is calling the cute and funny collab :pekomusliml:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Horny girls

Mold queen (or princess at least)

RiverBear

YAGOO is taking a page out of Riku's handbook and won't give Gura her Streamy Award until management does something to commemorate the achievement

Peachmoon

The Assman
Hey guys!
Potentially need some backup advice really quick, since none of my mutuals have information.

I was reached out to a group called IRIAM about collaborating and calling about their vtubing app. They're looking to expand overseas.

They're primarily a JP company and I can't find any EN involvement or other indies who have worked with them. Only info I can find is a general Fan Wikipedia.

Any thoughts? They didn't ask for money, just to schedule an interview call. Think it's worth a shot?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Normally id simp for matarakan but at this point thats just grotesque. Esp her walking cycle, what hypercoomer rigged that?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Normally id simp for matarakan but at this point thats just grotesque. Esp her walking cycle, what hypercoomer rigged that?
The one who adds ahegao toggle everywhere.

USS IOWA

Gura membership news: Gura wants people for chorus voices for her Loli Kami cover that is coming soon.

RiverBear

Hey guys!
Potentially need some backup advice really quick, since none of my mutuals have information.

I was reached out to a group called IRIAM about collaborating and calling about their vtubing app. They're looking to expand overseas.

They're primarily a JP company and I can't find any EN involvement or other indies who have worked with them. Only info I can find is a general Fan Wikipedia.

Any thoughts? They didn't ask for money, just to schedule an interview call. Think it's worth a shot?
>*Googles IRIAM*
>was formerly owned by ZIZAI (DUO Inc)
>who used to managed Mirai Akari
I say fuck 'em.
Never forgive. Never forget

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Gura membership news: Gura wants people for chorus voices for her Loli Kami cover that is coming soon.

I do not foresee any possible way this could go wrong

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Hey guys!

I'm more surprised that platform is still alive tbh. While I never really heard any bad things about them, I can't seem to recall any of their VTubers being popular either. Also iirc Nekomiya Hinata used to stream there under a different alias.

fwiw IRIAM is owned by Zizai/Duo who was Mirai Akari's first corpo.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
She finally confirms she thinks chumbuds are all disgusting pedos. About time.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

USS IOWA

I do not foresee any possible way this could go wrong
She said management will be reviewing all of the submissions. I don't envy them hearing all of that 'loli aprreciator' voices

Bronze

Hey guys!

Dunno if it ends up being worth, but couldn't hurt to take the interview, right? Just be cautious when it comes to decisions

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This nearly got missed, and I think it deserves a mention in the main thread.

Yesterday, Lia did a "Becoming Mexican" stream, which was basically a shitpost based on people calling Lia a Mexican. She ate some Mexican food to try and become Mexican, and generally behaved like Lia. Quality content.

During stream, Lia got this superchat.
View attachment 63374

For those of us who don't speak brown, it says: "Is Hello! We are always happy to find content creators with an interest in our country, culture and traditions! We hope you have fun during your broadcast. Don't hesitate to visit us on your next vacation!"

Now, who is SREmx? It is the official Youtube channel of Mexico.

Lia was paid by Mexico to shitpost on YouTube.

View attachment 63375
there's no fucking way it was the official account. I mean yeah these are the same negroes who were making pirated watchparties of dragon ball super but this, I find it really hard to believe even by mexican standards.
"soon" by gura standards is like by the end of the year IF she doesn't get the sads and cans the thing.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
She said management will be reviewing all of the submissions. I don't envy them hearing all of that 'loli aprreciator' voices

Then you realize there's a chance that one of the submissions will be Nolan's

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Don't forget she is settling her blood feud with Ame later too:

I don't care if I've been a gura anti recently, this is exactly what I've wanted back in 2022, and I'm gonna enjoy it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
ZefLEcSi_o.png

Mococo had a small oopsie during her collab with Azki and leaked a bit
I can't see anything bad in the picture but yeah, that happened

Quoting this from the other thread, because I see that repeated often enough
Early 2023 was still Holo at its worst, I think. Remember, Kiara would seriously consider graduation a few months later.
I very much doubt Kiara was seriously considering graduation. I have to remember, that Kiara is a fairly unreliable narrator when it comes to the topic of Kiara. She still has to battle with severe self-worth and self-confidence issues and is also quite a pessimist, when things don't immediately work out. Thankfully, she is also very stubborn and not a quitter, so she will try again anyways.
Yeah, she was thinking about Graduation because at the end of the year, multiple issues got too much for her and it overwhelmed her. But she likely thinking about graduating in the same way people instinctively think about jumping down a bridge, just for a second, like an intrusive thought. She wasn't in talks with management or anything, that doesn't sound like seriously considering graduation to me.

Unrelated to anything, just thought its funny, found a few old images of Not-Nerissa commenting on Kiaras songs
ljS7kUiE_o.png
mSByKdHn_o.png
LZOjg0id_o.png

Meme tax:

edit:
luc5jh.png

:kiarachefkiss:

Top Bottom