"I never said I was a holy woman"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
GFxqa1-ZWs-AAt-GHt-1.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Thinking about what to do about the Niji people I watch while I watch Vanta finish off Undertale, and I think I'm going to keep watching until they're free. Once they see how well Doki comes out, I hope they'll follow suit and ditch that awful company.
There's a possibility that some just got caught in the crossfire (likely the newer livers) so I think if you still wanted to support them it's better to do just that until they're out of the company
this is basically how I feel towards the liver I still watch over there anyway, I would be tons happier if they could walk out if they're not having a good time there anymore but I believe some circumstances made them unable to leave that fast.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Cover just dropped their financial report for FY2024/3 Q3 .. interesting timing lol

I'm going to bed, I await the real financial people to analyze but I'm seeing all +, no red - numbers so I'll assume Cover did ok to great. +104.9% Net profit sounds pretty good I think.

coverprintergoesbrrrr - Copy.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

frz

Cover just dropped their financial report for FY2024/3 Q3 .. interesting timing lol

I'm going to bed, I await the real financial people to analyze but I'm seeing all +, no red - numbers so I'll assume Cover did ok to great.
Interesting they released a revision of earning forecast, they added 2 billions yen in revenue, (this point is a rrat: predicting that the nijiEN peeps will come over)
But only 600 of them will goes back into net income, they plan to reinvest 1.4 billions of it right away
Unlike another company will pocket all of them into shipbuilding

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I might be wrong so feel free to correct me
  • Tsunderia was basically left to rot, their ceo and management basically gave up and let the talents in limbo. It was also mismanaged to the point where dizzy was in charge of all the girls and was putting her money into the company IIRC. I think one of their managers after dizzy were creeping on the girls too, this is common so I might be getting it mixed up.
  • The lumi thing was a mean girl discord shitting on lumi trying to pin things on her and shittalking her behind her back, she was manager of cyberlive too.
  • Coni was part of the mean girl discord along with the aura girl.
  • Ember, dizzy and muyu were tsunderia and ended up in phase after it shit the bed.
Saya was also an ex-tsunderia, Kana

Lumi only became a manager down the line cause they didn't really have one and a lot of the bad shit got blamed on her. It's why there's that meme page floating around of all her "sins". It was 2+ years ago and Lumi has moved on from all that. She's also the most successful ex-cyberlive (Yuri you dumb bitch) and they do say success is the best revenge after all.
Coni apparently apologized to Lumi and Lumi forgave her. They may never collab but they seem to be on better terms than she is with the rest of ex-cyberlive. Coni shows up in youtube chat and twitter replies to a lot of the phase girls and will likely collab with Muyu at some point since they share a Mama and seem to get along pretty well.

They were all stupid girls in their early 20's and it's not really something worth holding against them.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lumi only became a manager down the line cause they didn't really have one and a lot of the bad shit got blamed on her. It's why there's that meme page floating around of all her "sins". It was 2+ years ago and Lumi has moved on from all that. She's also the most successful ex-cyberlive (Yuri you dumb bitch) and they do say success is the best revenge after all.
Coni apparently apologized to Lumi and Lumi forgave her. They may never collab but they seem to be on better terms than she is with the rest of ex-cyberlive. Coni shows up in youtube chat and twitter replies to a lot of the phase girls and will likely collab with Muyu at some point since they share a Mama and seem to get along pretty well.

They were all stupid girls in their early 20's and it's not really something worth holding against them.
expect a Phase/Coni collab by the end of the month

:cursedbae:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

yeah, I believe it

don't forget Yuko and Pippa need to spend a night at a haunted house and livestream it, sponsored by fishman and aviel

that's primo content right there, risk of demonic possession aside

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
yeah, I believe it

don't forget Yuko and Pippa need to spend a night at a haunted house and livestream it, sponsored by fishman and aviel

that's primo content right there, risk of demonic possession aside
Yuko has to stream again for that to happen.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Decided to check out that crafting game that Lia played earlier.
Yawn.PNG
Wow, so funny.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
You are behind on your rats. Lumi was 30+ when this happened.
:smugrys::holohag::hololove:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Coni called in to Rie's stream (2:59:11) in January.

Yuko has to stream again for that to happen.
She hasn't streamed since the end of December. If you sort the comments by newest there still seem to be new posts coming in every couple of days or so, she really does have the Chumbud audience.

I hope she comes back soon, the Niji drama is heavy and in some ways upsetting, so a fun reboot of the boo bro vs. krewton civil war will be a nice bit of popcorn drama to take the edge off everything.

DanishCookies

Yuko and Pippa need to spend a night at a haunted house and livestream it, sponsored by fishman and aviel
Yuko and Pippa need to spend a night in the jew tunnels and livestream it. They might find Aviel in there.

Salado

He trusted...

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I doubt it's who we all hope but it would be so funny.
well going by the ❤️👈👀 I'm going to guess she's collabing with haachama. but who knows.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I for one would like to see Yuko/Rye tease a comeback on both accounts but in the end never going live on either. I want to see what the Boo Bros and Krewtons would do. I want to come to more VT shit flinging down the road by both sides. I want to see what kind of schizo drivebys that would cause here and the homeland.

But most of all I want Aviel to SHIP THE FUCKING MERCH.

That is all.

DanishCookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom