"Is Stuart Little the guy that ages backwards, or is that Breaking Benjamin?"Rosemi Lovelock

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Depressed Nousagi and Rima Evenstar collab, talking about Graduations, Terminations and stuff

Zyklon Mag

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
After foolish followed Sakura Aoi and reposting her debut, all follows of the moiramoira account has been purged. Interestingly the repost stayed up. The account had 22k following before the purge. It's now at absolute 0
Suzuya Aki has not been hit with the following purge. But she never followed Sakura Aoi on twitter in the first place.
moira-purge.png

Found a new recruitment page for anycolor EN project manager position with some interesting description
- Experience: 3 years or more of work experience in content-related work (games, animation, media mix projects, etc.) at the IP holder's company - 2 years or
more of team management or project manager experience - Project Or business budget management experience
- Doesn't look like the head position, just department staff.
- Overtime work: Yes
- 3.6 million - 5 million Yen annual income, requires English speaking skills. For context the average PM job salary in Japan without the english skill requirement is 10 million yen annually.
+ Monthly salary break down: 234,147 Yen fixed + 65,853 (45 hours overwork/month) = 300,000 yen a month (including allowance)
So they add 45 hours overwork/month as default salary. And if you work overtime without going home you can earn up to 5 million yen/year!!!
Any japanese here can tell me if this is a reasonable salary/working condition for a PM job requiring bilingual skills? When I google JP's average project manager income it's 3 times that (10 million yen) and where I got this from people were saying it's a fucking joke of a salary when you look at the requirement and how much money they are making

People who Nijisanji are pinching money from: employee, talents, artists. Maybe even Harry is not paid well because part-time job.

1707231197752.png

Also saw this interesting pic because the usual ones doesn't include virtuareal but mainly VTA to pad the numbers. I know virtuareal is purely China, but it's still fun to see.
Not exactly the actions of a company that feels secure.

Yet also not the actions of a company that genuinely wants to fix things.

Negzana

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Blue gook playing Binding of Issac

I really enjoy Altares voice. It just fits his personality and model so well. I really hope Yagoo expands the male branch later in the year.
:fubukisasuga:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Suzuya Aki has not been hit with the following purge. But she never followed Sakura Aoi on twitter in the first place.
But he did tweet this.

Archive

Screenshot_20240207-102654_X.jpg

His debut anniversary is tomorrow though it might just be that.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let the fire spread to Niji JP.

I want to take some really funny Nikkei screenshots.

Zyklon Mag

I really enjoy Altares voice. It just fits his personality and model so well. I really hope Yagoo expands the male branch later in the year.
:fubukisasuga:
Focus on your stream and 3D, Leader Personally, I think they should hold off on new StarsEN until next year. I think ARMIS got their debut moved up due to Magnoir graduation and it worked out okay (the flips covering SEA zones, Gibby and Ruze taking earlier/EU times), but EN seems to be in a nice spot talent wise. No opinion for StarsJP expansion.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Yeah nice try buddy i'll still believe the apostrophe theory is real.
Someone check Murray's apostrophes. Maybe Niji management got to him, too.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kanauru, you bastard. I'll miss the purple dragon. Vtubers gives me too much emotions recently.

Its been fun Selen. Onto new horizons :pomuSalute:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Neko Jelly is too powerful, my heart... :vesperhnngggg:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I think this is a thought-provoking art as there are people here who believed that Shiori is way too unhinged in Hololive and would fit Phase better.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Trust nobody Anya, not even yourself
HOW COULD ANYA MELFISSA DO THIS TO POOR ANYA???:youlittleshit:
That's it, I'm cancelling Anya Melfissa and suporting Anya Melfissa instead!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Feb. Mori paper is out for members. Here is the post and a half-preview.

image.png

If you wanna see Maid outfit Mori making chocolates, there is a desktop and mobile wallpaper. Be sure to sub to her members.

Also tonight she returns to RDR2! These have been a blast, and honestly thank goodness. Been avoiding P3R Streams like the Rona.

That's all for now. Take your meds and carry on.:medsmoremeds:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Feb. Mori paper is out for members. Here is the post and a half-preview.

image.png

If you wanna see Maid outfit Mori making chocolates, there is a desktop and mobile wallpaper. Be sure to sub to her members.
That is some nice art
:vesperhnngggg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom