"You have to have a lesbian haircut when customizing your character's face, otherwise you'll fuck it up"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She just found out that a large group of overly autistic fans spent the weekend beating their dicks to her. I think she's allowed to have a little breakdown as a treat.
What is it about women that makes them too retarded to conceptualize that if randos beating off to them icks them out, that e-whoring is not a good career choice?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
What is it about women that makes them too retarded to conceptualize that if randos beating off to them icks them out, that e-whoring is not a good career choice?
I stopped caring what women think when they decided:
"Imma go spread my pussy on onlyfans/fansly"
"Wtf how dare you get horny and beat off to me?"
"you better continue to give me your money though, fuck you"

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
CyYu is happy many have changed their mind on his Akihiko voice in P3R

I've only played a little of P3R, but I was seriously disappointed with Junpei's voice. It's such a downgrade. I doubt they could make Fuuka's voice worse though.
Got an opinion on Akihiko yet?

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I've only played a little of P3R, but I was seriously disappointed with Junpei's voice. It's such a downgrade. I doubt they could make Fuuka's voice worse though.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I really enjoy Altares voice. It just fits his personality and model so well. I really hope Yagoo expands the male branch later in the year.
:fubukisasuga:

I was reading this and thought to myself "Who the actual fuck would-" and then I saw the username. Makes sense. :smugselen: I hope we get more too though. I didn't think I'd like Gibby as much as I do.

It's still impressive to me that the power of personality can make me look at these two pictures back to back, which are essentially the same, but I only feel :MozumiPichi: for Kronii's tatas. Kronii's waist though, put on some fucking weight jesus christ if those honkabadonkadoos swing just the wrong way it'd snap the bitch clean in two.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Any voice is an upgrade from Vic's faggy perma-whisper voice.

Also, dub enjoyers.
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Hana Macchia is currently live, just a vertical talking stream. Interesting timing as she's last streamed 3 weeks ago.

UberSoldat

Hana Macchia is currently live, just a vertical talking stream. Interesting timing as she's last streamed 3 weeks ago.

I wouldn't read into it too much, she streams whenever she wants to.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Any voice is an upgrade from Vic's faggy perma-whisper voice.

Also, dub enjoyers.
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
I choose subs over dubs in literally every anime I watch. Persona in general has had pretty good dubs though, with the exception of a few characters. So I never bothered changing them.

Got an opinion on Akihiko yet?

It's fine I guess? I prefer the original. I think it's too generic in comparison. Which is the same problem with Junpei.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I choose subs over dubs in literally every anime I watch. Persona in general has had pretty good dubs though, with the exception of a few characters. So I never bothered changing them.
P4 was the first time I heard a dubbed game and thought "hey, they actually did a good job here."

Bronze

P4 was the first time I heard a dubbed game and thought "hey, they actually did a good job here."
Atlus dubs are, or were don't know its current quality, decent imo. Catherine's dub is so good that i felt weird first time i've played it in JP.

Hina'll be live in 10 min

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Premieres 15 Feb 2024 #getcha #kira #giga
FINALLY!!!!!!!! I was finally able to sing a duet with one of my longest running friends online!! Caitlin is so precious to me, and this duet is a really long time coming!! (I am so sorry I took so long to record,,,you are too good to me,,,I don't deserve you, queen,,,) Please do check her out!! She has the best english translated covers I've ever listened to, and her voice is absolutely ethereal,,,Such a rich, powerful tone,,,but also warm and inviting,,,,I need her on a rap track too FR FR!!!!! I'm so so happy this could finally get done after years,,,I hope we can sing together again in the future!! She is my muse, my moon, and the ocean waves that pull me away from shore 💙

Stunned But Dumb

Feb. Mori paper is out for members. Here is the post and a half-preview.

image.png

If you wanna see Maid outfit Mori making chocolates, there is a desktop and mobile wallpaper. Be sure to sub to her members.

Also tonight she returns to RDR2! These have been a blast, and honestly thank goodness. Been avoiding P3R Streams like the Rona.

That's all for now. Take your meds and carry on.:medsmoremeds:

That calli/kronii one has to be inspired by that one pic calli drew of her and her manager, but I can't remember it very well. It was from like 3-ish years ago

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
That calli/kronii one has to be inspired by that one pic calli drew of her and her manager, but I can't remember it very well. It was from like 3-ish years ago

Exe4BYlVoAg6mij

Mamaloni drew it but i got you fam.

Source:
Code:
https://x.com/CRUNCHY_MMLONI/status/1375770598127718409?s=20

Edit: Twitter not loading, one moment.
Edit 2: Fixed.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder will translate some Casio Loopy game boxes!!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
They can share their experience. Doki can have some relief knowing she wasn't the only one utterly mistreated by Niji.
I feel like intrusive thoughts plus women is getting to her, probably along the lines of "we went thru the same shit but she gets 1000x the support" that will make you hate yourself even more. I hope Sayu's got a 'shachimu' in her corner.

Couple of Relink streams coming up:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Ririka.....
- If you spray oliver oil over sausage, it's now a vegetable
- reusing pan that have not been cleaned since god knows when
- Drink aojiru (condensed powdered kale mix with water) in place of actually eating vegetable
- Used cups of food littered everywhere
- putting aluminum foil into microwave
- The smell of the room is so pungent, she uses toilet fragance to counter it
- went down the stairs for untensils. A.k.a she's renting a multi-story apartment, something that shouldnt have been cheap considering japan, and she make 300 yen instant meals...
Live footage of ririka living conditions

Ririka is a cute otaku gyaru, that is a price I am willing to pay for her

Hexa is live with some react/zatsu content.

This is also her first time multistreaming on both twitch and youtube. All you youtube only ոiggers should support her.

I do not know what she was doing during that livestream but on my end, that Youtube Vod is copyright claimed

This Hololive post is even better when you contrast it with the current NijiEN self destruction

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Exe4BYlVoAg6mij

Mamaloni drew it but i got you fam.

Source:
Code:
https://x.com/CRUNCHY_MMLONI/status/1375770598127718409?s=20

Edit: Twitter not loading, one moment.
Edit 2: Fixed.
JChad has almost the perfect design, but you never see it because she's a manager. Can someone please give this sexy bitch some love? :eyehearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom