"I love bald guys. If I could be reborn, I would like to look good bald. My heart skips a beat when I see a bald guy on the street"Hayama Marin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Ladies and gentlemen, we have an absolutely massive :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile: for you all today.

First up, taking Sara's usual timeslot is Serina with the FOTM horror game:

Next, Nyaru is also playing a FOTM game: look at this whore showing off her armpits

And Tomoe Umari is doing some civilian work today in Cities Skylines:

And fuck it, the melanin mommies of Twitch need some love too. Here's black moth yapping:

And YFUBABY who will be on at 4PM PST:

We hope you enjoyed today's super-sized :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
what is it with orange women and hair removal?

Not completely orange hair, but close enough:

There really is a pattern...
:shiinastare:

braindoko

@braindoko I wrote up a summary of the Owozu stuff for my news show on Monday. Since you're going to basically be my only source on this, would you mind giving it a look-over and letting me know if I got anything wrong or missed something important? If anyone else here knows about this case please feel free to chime in as well.

¿Donde estan los talentos? Owozu, an agency which seems to have been the most prominent in the ES space since Wactor’s decline, underwent a rapid collapse last week. The agency launched in August 2021 and appears to have had ten talents pre-collapse if their web site was up to date. The agency was founded by three people, one who was a man who went by the handle Drakeout. Drakeout has been accused of, among other things, operating a “blacklist” of other vtubers who the talents in his agency were forbidden from having any contact with and even contacting the management of other agencies to get talents on the blacklist fired, playing his own talents off of each other in terms of goading them to get higher view counts than each other, and maintaining a friendship with and defending a man who goes by Riglock who seems to have been grooming at least two vtubers while they were as young as fifteen years old.

At some point he left Owozu management, but on January 28, he re-joined Owozu as talent named Zero. In response, every other talent for the company to quit by the next day. Owozu would tweet announcements about the departure of two of the talents, plus Zero himself, but it’s my understanding that the reality of the situation is that all of them have departed. Owozu had ownership over the identities of all talents, so they will all have to return to previous identities or rebrand.

Owozu’s Twitter account has not posted anything regarding the disillusion of the company, but then again, neither has AkioAIR’s, and I unilaterally declare that any agency which doesn’t have any talents left and doesn’t seem to be in a good place to bring on more talents to be dead. So congratulations to Owozu for holding the ignoble record for the world’s fastest collapse of a pos-launch agency. That I’m aware of, at least.

Special thanks to Brain Doko at The Virtual Asylum for helping to translate details of this story to English, as my single semester of high school Spanish was not up to the task.

Sorry @Murrayしないで , I missed @ this somehow
https://twitter.com/owozuwu/following here's a list of people involved, the ones with | OWOZU in the name were chuubas
The part about Drakeout leaving for a while is unconfirmed, it seems he was never open about his position.
Announcements were made for affiliates leaving, but not the talents themselves.
The only vtuber who kept her IP was Rakkun. She removed all mention of Owozu on her channels and went back to streaming on the same channels.

Isn't it mindblowing how this huge agency collapse got completely overshadowed right away by Miguel Gato and Selen? It's only early February and shit keeps hitting the fan

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Announcements were made for affiliates leaving, but not the talents themselves.

What is an affiliate in this context? And all of the talents (and affiliates, whatever they are) have left now, right - there's nobody left?

The only vtuber who kept her IP was Rakkun. She removed all mention of Owozu on her channels and went back to streaming on the same channels.

Okay, do I take this to mean that Rakkun was the only one who had control over her IP and Owozu had the IP for all the others?

I did cover this on Monday's show, but if there's stuff I need to correct I'll do so next Monday.

Kalion

:)

A

Someone ragging on Peo for "copying" her oshi (Ame)?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

@A1Telekom
ich habe bis jetzt sehr viel Geduld und Höflichkeit gezeigt weil ich selbst auch ein einem Callcenter mal gearbeitet habe, aber es reicht mir, denn jedes Gespräch mit eurem Callcenter war eine absolute Zeitverschwendung für mich.
Translated from German by
@A1Telekom
I've shown a lot of patience and politeness so far because I used to work in a call center myself, but that's enough for me because every conversation with your call center was an absolute waste of time for me.
Now I know where she got the idea for KFP from.
Even if no one else is seeing it, writing down an affirmation to yourself somewhere you can see it can be a powerful psychological motivator to stay on track when you're trying to give up something, both as a confirmation to yourself in moments of confidence that you can remain on track, and as a measure of guilt in times of weakness when the urge is creeping to remind you how far you've come already.
Can confirm.

t. one year chocolate and sweets free
She's just like Pippa. She can't stop being racist.
Rrat: The reason she hates Jews is that she has experience being one.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

A

I like Peo, but she needs to learn to stop letting herself get one guy'd

Won't happen, I know.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

A

I'd assume it's based on this stream:

The Ame inspiration is pretty obvious, even if she didn't intend it, so it's strange she seems so offended by it. Then again, it could just be JP translation fuckery and she's talking about being accused of ripping Ame off or leeching off of her somehow. In any case anyone bullying my sweet ESL fairy should fucking kill themselves.

Anime Fan

Shiina's going to be doing a drawing stream soon.

Bronze

A

What pisses me off about this is that she's doing it to spread some positivity during these negative times

Here's continuation of the deleted tweet

A

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In this thread superchat, a chumbud's (or sapling's) poorly disguised fetish

Not-Username

Miko being entertaining by doing absolutely nothing :watamelon:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
A useful reminder in these times of poaching and tribalfagging for the Chinese Coffee merchant from our favourite cam-whore Ember Amane;

God's Strongest Dragoon

However, the guy will need a dick of iron and a pelvis of steel to handle Tenma's needs and survive the experience.
I've said this before but I believe Uruka would be the pelvis destroyer of Phase. She's so sexually repressed that when she finally meets a man to fall in love with and get intimate with, I fear for that man's safety because she's going to turn his pelvis to a soft powder.
You know, Fulgur has proven to be a good guy as time has gone on and is probably one of my favorite people at Niji in terms of "Just being a good person".
Wasn't Fulgur's PL suppose to be egregiously obese? I don't see the "funny fat guy" being one of the people that bullied Selen, he's probably dealt with that shit in his own life.
I like Peo, but she needs to learn to stop letting herself get one guy'd
she stole that from Ame too

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Heres a gift for the 3 women of the forum from Tenma (and all the fags too i guess)

Imagine my shock when I stopped coming here for almost a month due to personal reasons and having become addicted to an otome and the first thing I see is that Temma is in the same situation as me. Remember guys, this generation is screwed and your women are salivating over 3D fictional men. And I'm here for it <3

Edit: Also she likes Zayne too. How fitting. I should be a Phase girl already, we are the same.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina doing another sponsored Choya stream. :calidrinking:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Remember guys, this generation is screwed and your women are salivating over 3D fictional men.
yadda yadda 3d fictional men, yadda yadda empty egg cartons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom